• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

On the bright side, gas is down 50 cents in my area over the last few weeks. Gas will likely be under $4 by the end of the week. I mean, Biden had nothing to do with that. Demand is down. I can ride out to I-95 and we basically have "winter" traffic, meaning the glut of drivers traveling on summer vacation is GREATLY diminished. I haven't been is a traffic jam yet this summer.

Gotta find the silver linings somewhere.

#BidenIsALaughingstock

is now trending

And 9.1% inflation is way under reality. They're suppressing the real numbers. Look at how much cars, new and used, have skyrocketed in price. Grocery staples like eggs, milk etc... are up 33% on average. Gas is 2.5 times higher than it was before they stole the election from Trump. (That's 250%, Flog)

And 9.1% inflation is way under reality. They're suppressing the real numbers. Look at how much cars, new and used, have skyrocketed in price. Grocery staples like eggs, milk etc... are up 33% on average. Gas is 2.5 times higher than it was before they stole the election from Trump. (That's 250%, Flog)
We just raised prices in may 8% to 25% depending on the line. We now are raising them again this month 4% across the board for transportation costs. That is after the May increase. We also had a 10% increase January 1st. Some product lines have increased by 50-60% in one year. We have shortages on materials putting our reserve line 38 weeks out on production.

On the bright side, gas is down 50 cents in my area over the last few weeks. Gas will likely be under $4 by the end of the week. I mean, Biden had nothing to do with that. Demand is down. I can ride out to I-95 and we basically have "winter" traffic, meaning the glut of drivers traveling on summer vacation is GREATLY diminished. I haven't been is a traffic jam yet this summer.

Gotta find the silver linings somewhere.
Gas was down about 40 cents the other day, this morning it went back up 20

Interesting article. I know many folks who think a civil war would be a cake walk, but it is amazing what people will do when they are defending family, property and everything they believe in. War is bad and a civil war would be much, much worse. Sadly, I think we are reaching a point where armed conflict is unavoidable. It's not something I want to participate in, but I took an oath and as such, I am always under that oath. Here's hoping sanity prevails and returns to this nation in spades, because the alternative is something that nobody should want.
Interesting...
But your oath would compel you to take arms for which side... There IS room for interpretation there.

Some of them are rapists. And Xiden does nothing to secure our border from these evil criminal illegal monsters.

CITIZEN FREE PRESS

Illegal Alien raped and impregnated 10 year-old Ohio girl…​

Posted by Kane on July 13, 2022 1:33 pm

NEWS JUNKIES -- CHECK OUT OUR HOMEPAGE

Details here…

A Columbus man has been charged with impregnating a 10 year-old Ohio girl, whose travel to Indiana to seek an abortion led to international attention, and questions about whether she actually existed.

Gershon Fuentes, 27, whose last known address was an apartment on Columbus’ Northwest Side, was arrested Tuesday after police say he confessed to raping the child on at least two occasions.

Columbus police were made aware of the girl’s pregnancy through a referral by Franklin County Children Services that was made by her mother on June 22, Det. Jeffrey Huhn testified Wednesday morning at Fuentes’ arraignment. On June 30, the girl underwent a medical abortion in Indianapolis, Huhn said.

Imagine what could be done at our border with the $70 billion that went to Ukraine. These fucktards wouldn't even give $5 billion to Trump for the wall. Protect Ukraine but **** Americans.

A lot of money being wasted on Ukraine.

Biden doesn't care if a 10 yr old girl was impregnated.....his favorites are young girls.....just like Menendez.

Some of them are rapists. And Xiden does nothing to secure our border from these evil criminal illegal monsters.

CITIZEN FREE PRESS

Illegal Alien raped and impregnated 10 year-old Ohio girl…​

Honestly I didn't know it was possible for a 10 year-old to get pregnant.

Culture.jpg

Honestly I didn't know it was possible for a 10 year-old to get pregnant.

View attachment 8966
I didn’t either. My girls were 13 before they became “able.). There’s a chance that the whole story is made up bs to push the abortion agenda. The fact that the guy was illegal is biting them in their commie *****

I didn’t either. My girls were 13 before they became “able.). There’s a chance that the whole story is made up bs to push the abortion agenda. The fact that the guy was illegal is biting them in their commie *****

Last night they were interviewing the AG for Ohio. He and his department could find no record of this girl, no police report, no medical records. He said they couldn't prove it was true OR not.

Today apparently they have located/identified the victim.

The real story?

She was raped by an illegal immigrant. The Liberal media turns it into an abortion issue and won't touch the illegal immigration issue.

A lot of money being wasted on Ukraine.

Biden doesn't care if a 10 yr old girl was impregnated.....his favorites are young girls.....just like Menendez.

it's not being wasted. it will be funneled back to the DNC for the election after Zelinsky takes his cut and sells off the weapons we sent him.

The used car market is up 30%. The new car market looks to be 10+% on some models.

I sold my 2018 car that I drove 3.5 years and put 50k on for almost what I paid for it new.

People are getting smashed on everything across the board.

All part of build back better. Hip hoooraaay Pedo Pete

The real story?

She was raped by an illegal immigrant. The Liberal media turns it into an abortion issue and won't touch the illegal immigration issue.
I was listening to Beck just a short time ago, and he had an independent journalist on from PJ Media. She's been trying to run this down.

Turns out, there was no reason to send this girl to Indiana for an abortion, as it is legal in Ohio to perform this procedure for this specific reason, other than to prop up a narrative of how bad overturning Roe v. Wade is.

Apparently the doctor that did the consult for the little girl and referred her to Caitlin Bernard in Indiana never filed the required report to either the police or HIPPA.

Caitlin Bernard is a pro-abortion activist.

The rapist was outed on 22 June 2022. Not only was he not arrested, he continued to live in the same house as his 10-year old victim until he was arrested July 12th.

During the rapists arraignment, his lawyer argued against pre-trial confinement, telling the judge that there was somewhere else the rapist COULD live, that he didn't necessarily need to return to the victim's house.

The Columbus PD had a report since June 22, 2022, yet the Ohio AG could not find it. Nobody could. Yet is was secretly leaked to the President and leftist news organizations.

The Columbus PD is not responding to FOIA requests or answering calls from anyone other than Glen Kessler (WAPO) and anyone from the Indianapolis Star.

Columbus is a sanctuary city.

Don't ever ******* tell me the Democrat party or their propaganda arm in the media cares about children. They are basically using this little girl to advance an agenda, meanwhile they mention nothing about the fact that the rapist is an illegal immigrant and was allowed to not only remain on the street, but live in the same house with the victim for three weeks after the crime was reported. Somebody needs to explain that ****.

Inflation is up only 9.1% in June! One month, make it stop. People who buy their own cows and chickens might not be nuts. With this economy you might be better severed with this investment if you are able to. The middle class is dying, forget the working class, and welfare people the are in financial ruins, with inflation alone. Urban cities will see a spike in crime , you know the ones run by Democrats.

Inflation is up only 9.1% in June! One month, make it stop. People who buy their own cows and chickens might not be nuts. With this economy you might be better severed with this investment if you are able to. The middle class is dying, forget the working class, and welfare people the are in financial ruins, with inflation alone. Urban cities will see a spike in crime , you know the ones run by Democrats.

Correction Coach. Inflation was up 0.9% in June, the highest single inflation increase in a month in 13 years. 9.1% is the current annual inflation rate.

Correction Coach. Inflation was up 0.9% in June, the highest single inflation increase in a month in 13 years. 9.1% is the current annual inflation rate.

Right you are! It's bad and there is no end in sight. Prices are up in general 9.1% the way its defined. I wish I could say that about my grocery's and gas which are well over 9.1%. And power bills. Rent too for those who pay it. We live on such stuff. We need a solution. Vote.

The last time inflation was this high, MTV debuted. And even actually played music videos. And IBM released the first ever personal computer.

Check out all the Twitter clips in the article.