• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

They don't even attempt to hide their BS anymore....

tbKW4ho.jpg

1657199484412.png

Tony Ultra Dark FJB Bruno Retweeted

@sayitnspinit

For those of you who are still too dumb to figure it out, this is when and why your gas prices started to spike. Fun fact: That's Joe Biden signing that executive order. Not Putin

View attachment 8901
Everyone knows that, even the left. Russia has been their boogeyman since 2016. I mean, besides Trump. Is it any wonder they would blame all of their stupidity and misdeeds on Russia and Putin?

If the Dims lose both houses of Congress this fall, I predict Joe will be deemed unfit for office and be forced out.

This will allow the first black, Jamaican, Indian, cackling President of the US of A.

If the Dims lose both houses of Congress this fall, I predict Joe will be deemed unfit for office and be forced out.

This will allow the first black, Jamaican, Indian, cackling President of the US of A.
They'll impeach him for willfully violating immigration laws.

I don't think the Pubs have the sack to impeach him. They are the party of "get along and play nice".

Not with a Dem majority in Congress.
And that is the ******* problem. Right is right and wrong is wrong and we have a whole lot of politicians that have put party over country far too many times to count. I'd be happier if they'd just give us the finger and tell us to piss off than pull the **** they do.

And that is the ******* problem. Right is right and wrong is wrong and we have a whole lot of politicians that have put party over country far too many times to count. I'd be happier if they'd just give us the finger and tell us to piss off than pull the **** they do.
I think we're in a place now where any time the majority in Congress and the President are in different parties the President will be impeached.
Doesn't matter for what, they'll find something.

I think we're in a place now where any time the majority in Congress and the President are in different parties the President will be impeached.
Doesn't matter for what, they'll find something.
I can't disagree. The difference between Trump and Biden is that Biden is actually derelict in his duties if he isn't breaking the law. There is no question Hillary's campaign falsified a document that led to 95% of the nonsense Trump got raked over the coals for. And they impeached him twice on false premise. It's a bunch of horseshit.

Not with a Dem majority in Congress.

Not a chance. They'll talk him into not running again and maybe resigning but they'll never impeach him.
Oh, I don't think they'll attempt to impeach him, but they will find a way to quietly force him to resign.

IMO, the plan was for CumAllah to take over after the new year.
but since she's proven to be an absolute train wreck, they're having to scurry for a Plan B (interesting choice of words there)

Diaper Dandy may very well finish his term, then have it decided for him to not run again. CumAllah will be given a mountainside estate as her parting gift.