• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

Where are the Biden piñatas? Where are the Nancy Pelosi hot air balloons? Oops, there isn't enough hot air in the world for that balloon.

Liberals:

nothing_to_see_here_naked_gun.gif

NPR - the way it exists - has been a problem for decades. How is it that our taxpayer dollars can be used to run this business and it is allowed to be 100% Liberal in all of its reporting?

Remember when WashPo called Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi an austere religious scholar?

1657381700666.png

The longest serving PM ever in Japan was assassinated yesterday. Our taxpayer-funded NPR:

1657381770898.png

A divisive arch-conservative.

This is a TREMENDOUS article on the possibility of Civil War and what a Civil War may look like.

1657632096552.png

Community College professor Jill Xiden compares Hispanics in San Antonio to breakfast tacos. Not racist at all when it comes out of a Democrat mouth.

“The diversity of this community as distinct as the Bogidas of the Bronx, as beautiful as the blossoms of Miami, and as unique as the breakfast tacos here in San Antonio.

This is a TREMENDOUS article on the possibility of Civil War and what a Civil War may look like.

View attachment 8951

Interesting article. I know many folks who think a civil war would be a cake walk, but it is amazing what people will do when they are defending family, property and everything they believe in. War is bad and a civil war would be much, much worse. Sadly, I think we are reaching a point where armed conflict is unavoidable. It's not something I want to participate in, but I took an oath and as such, I am always under that oath. Here's hoping sanity prevails and returns to this nation in spades, because the alternative is something that nobody should want.

Supposedly they have cracked the iPhone backup on the laptop and it has even worse stuff. Apparently Hunter calls his dad “pedo”.

Liberals:

nothing_to_see_here_naked_gun.gif

End of quote, read verbatim. ' Not funny anymore. Now what would be funny is a real Saturday night live show that features all his gaffes. I'm telling ya it would be brutally funny.

Biden played by?
Biden right had aid ( the one who's inadvertently funny ) played by?
Biden straight aid the no one listens to played by?
Kamala Harris played by a stupid looking lady played by?

There's a lot of material, I'm telling ya!

How far can this guy plummet? WPOTUSE (Worst POTUS Ever)