• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

It took women how long to fight men to be considered? How long to be vote, how long to be equal (tired of that word now), ….now they are (but I’m not seeing it) being fought with the fact “you are not a women and any thing can be”.

Mary most certainly is crying blood.

LMAO, this is karma. And these Liberals will march right back to the ballot box and continue to vote Democrat.

Good, I hope these policies continue to lead to your lawns being bathrooms.

"“If you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd and you push back on them, and you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere.”" - Maxine Waters

1658496529071.png

LMAO, this is funny

Loza's bacckkkk!! The Pedo Peter rap.

Suddenly, Big-City Liberals don't like illegal immigrants...'Our' schools, healthcare will be impacted - LMAO

NYC Mayor Eric Adams is growing frustrated by the number of migrant buses that are routinely arriving in his city under the Abbott-Ducey initiative.

“Our schools are going to be impacted. Our healthcare system is going to be impacted. Our infrastructure is going to be impacted,” he stated – WATCH:

Suddenly, Big-City Liberals don't like illegal immigrants...'Our' schools, healthcare will be impacted - LMAO

NYC Mayor Eric Adams is growing frustrated by the number of migrant buses that are routinely arriving in his city under the Abbott-Ducey initiative.

“Our schools are going to be impacted. Our healthcare system is going to be impacted. Our infrastructure is going to be impacted,” he stated – WATCH:

They want them to be your problem, not their problem.

Liberals = other peoples money, other peoples problems.
Well, yeah. New Yorkers were all about those illegal immigrants coming to America, as long as they stayed in Texas or Arizona or some other Red State. Well, now that they are in NYC in large numbers, the powers that be have an epiphany that it costs money, strains resources and adds to already existing problems. Imagine that. Good thing the mayor noticed, because I'm CERTAIN no one else has mentioned that might become a problem with unchecked immigration.

I ran to Home Depot yesterday morning in North Phoenix and there must have been close to 100 of them milling around hoping to earn some cash.
At least they were trying to work, but competing with those already here and trying to keep a job.