• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

How stupid can she be to talk like this on the world stage?

How stupid can she be to talk like this on the world stage?
If you remember, back in 2020 her ex-boyfriend Willie Brown said he told her not to take the job. I think he knew she wasn't very bright.

If you remember, back in 2020 her ex-boyfriend Willie Brown said he told her not to take the job. I think he knew she wasn't very bright.

As much as it pains me to say, Willie Brown is infinitely more intelligent than Kamala. By light years.

Kamala talks as if she is engaged with kindergarten children.
Cori Bush and AOC will not endorse Biden. Will they endorse Kamala?
The clot shot is being exposed as dangerous more and more....even TMZ has reported.
Pelosi wants to visit Taiwan. Biden doesn't agree. Military doesn't agree. A fracture in the Democrat communist party?
Lots of money to subsidize chip manufacture in this country. After politicians skim that money will they cut regulations ( red tape) that repotedly will take 7 years?

No stopping China from buying up farm land. Nobody ever stopped them before. Bill Gates buys it up too. He has something up his sleeve.

Why does anyone buy into what the WEF is selling? Led by Klaus Slob.
Americans don't pay attention. Young people don't know who Saul Alinsky was and that Hillary Clinton was his star pupil.

I suppose Americans are ok with the communist takeover of this country.

As much as it pains me to say, Willie Brown is infinitely more intelligent than Kamala. By light years.
Willie Brown is as corrupt as they come but he's a smart politician.
I think he knew that Xiden would be a lousy President, Kamala would get tarred with that brush, he wouldn't make it four years, and she'd be exposed for the empty suit that she is.

Willie Brown is as corrupt as they come but he's a smart politician.
I think he knew that Xiden would be a lousy President, Kamala would get tarred with that brush, he wouldn't make it four years, and she'd be exposed for the empty suit that she is.

RB carpet bombing us all with truth.

Boom. Even jurisdictions in California are saying no to nonsensical masking mandates.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
oh goddamn. FakeJoe don't blink in the face of adversity... or anything for that matter.

1658940864489.png

That photo looks familiar

iu

Do you work for the Chinese?

Beep...