• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

Pretty much everything that Xiden says is a lie.

JOE BIDEN

Published July 28, 2022 2:03am EDT

Joe Biden met with at least 14 of Hunter’s business associates while vice president​

President Biden has repeatedly denied discussing business with his son​

By Jessica Chasmar | Fox News

FBI and Justice Department allegedly buried information on Hunter Biden: Reports

White House correspondent Jacqui Heinrich has the latest on FBI whistleblower accusations and political investigations on 'Special Report.'
President Biden met with at least 14 of Hunter Biden’s business associates while he was vice president in the Obama White House, casting further doubt on the president’s repeated claims that he had no knowledge of his son’s foreign business dealings.
"I have never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings," Biden said in 2019.
But the president met with at least 14 of Hunter’s business associates from the U.S., Mexico, Ukraine, China and Kazakhstan over the course of his vice presidency, a Fox News Digital review found.

Not exactly sure where to put this bit of anecdotal evidence, but I guess here is as good a place as any.

This morning, my sister and husband were to leave on a long-anticipated trip to Italy, Switzerland and France. Welp, they never made it out of Orlando.
The flight to NYC canceled minutes before departure, with no alternatives to make the connection in NY.

This administration has destroyed the airline industry with their mandates and shutdowns. Employees, pilots, groundcrew, flight crew, controllers, quitting, retiring, or fired as a result. Admittedly the airlines have some responsibility in this, but there's no doubt in my mind that it falls on the FJB crew.

Not exactly sure where to put this bit of anecdotal evidence, but I guess here is as good a place as any.

This morning, my sister and husband were to leave on a long-anticipated trip to Italy, Switzerland and France. Welp, they never made it out of Orlando.
The flight to NYC canceled minutes before departure, with no alternatives to make the connection in NY.

This administration has destroyed the airline industry with their mandates and shutdowns. Employees, pilots, groundcrew, flight crew, controllers, quitting, retiring, or fired as a result. Admittedly the airlines have some responsibility in this, but there's no doubt in my mind that it falls on the FJB crew.
I have some friends that travel a lot for business, and from what I hear, airports are a **** show. Cancellations, people stuck, fights, you name it. I'm not scheduled to travel for work again until January. Perhaps by then, we'll be travelling overseas by boat.

all's not lost

tell them to go to 1 Mudhut Lane, Swampshithole, Fl
they can poke an Ogre with pointy sticks and throw rocks at it.

**YOU ARE OFFICIALLY WELCOMED TO THE RECESSION**

Ignore the White House trying to change the definition of Recession like the CDC changed the definition of a vaccine. The Recession is here.

• Gross domestic product fell 0.9% at an annualized pace for the period, according to the advance estimate.
  • That follows a 1.6% decline in the first quarter and was worse than the Dow Jones estimate for a gain of 0.3%.
  • The drop came from a broad swath of factors, including decreases in inventories, residential and nonresidential investment, and government spending

**YOU ARE OFFICIALLY WELCOMED TO THE RECESSION**

Ignore the White House trying to change the definition of Recession like the CDC changed the definition of a vaccine. The Recession is here.

• Gross domestic product fell 0.9% at an annualized pace for the period, according to the advance estimate.
  • That follows a 1.6% decline in the first quarter and was worse than the Dow Jones estimate for a gain of 0.3%.
  • The drop came from a broad swath of factors, including decreases in inventories, residential and nonresidential investment, and government spending
1659031786895.gif

LMAO....I smell desperation

Catturd ™

@catturd2
·
36m

Democrats ... A man is not a man. A woman is not a woman. Inflation is not inflation. A recession is not a recession. A vaccine is not a vaccine. An open border is not an open border. If you don't believe these things - you're a racist, science-denier, and a Putin puppet.

This is comical to me...

“To be clear, I recognize the magnitude of this request. But the Governors of Texas and Arizona are making a political statement to the federal government, and instead, their actions are having direct impacts on city and regional resources in ways that are unsustainable.”

These smelly illegals are a threat to our hypocrisy.

Bowser declared Washington D.C. a sanctuary city, and now that the illegal aliens have arrived she doesn't like it. She hates Latinos. She is a racist. Impeach her!

Today is today and tomorrow will be today tomorrow, and yesterday was today only 24 hours ago, so let's focus on making tomorrow's yesterday's better for all Americans - this is not a recession - Kamala
So you take the good. You take the bad, you take them both? And then you have?