• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

I will just say - not sure what you think I'm ignoring, but whatever. The main overall reach of both parties is pretty much the same with controlled opposition. Dems are progressive idiots trying to mash down the accelerator pedal - and Reps are progressives doing the speed limit. Which is why their "talking points" are always reactive. Now, there are some politicians on the Fed level that still believe in representing the people, and stopping govt. overreach. The issue is that there isn't enough of them - not that most Reps are scared to speak up because they might get attacked. Are you kidding me with that? If they are scared of relentless dem attacks and bow down - they should tuck their ******* tails and go hide under mommy's skirt.

....and yes, I voted for Paul in the primaries in 08 and 12. Unfortunately we ended up stuck with McCain and Mittens for those pres. elections. It was a hold my nose and vote moment for both.

I would also vote for Rand Paul for Pres. today - with Thomas Massie as VP.
Its not often that one reads about NC folks support for Kentuckians!!

Its not often that one reads about NC folks support for Kentuckians!!
Thomas Massie actually walks the talk. I particularly like the legislation he introduced that simply stated - The Department of Education will end on 12/31/22. One line - to the point. Wish more folks would sign off on it.

I will just say - not sure what you think I'm ignoring, but whatever. The main overall reach of both parties is pretty much the same with controlled opposition. Dems are progressive idiots trying to mash down the accelerator pedal - and Reps are progressives doing the speed limit. Which is why their "talking points" are always reactive. Now, there are some politicians on the Fed level that still believe in representing the people, and stopping govt. overreach. The issue is that there isn't enough of them - not that most Reps are scared to speak up because they might get attacked. Are you kidding me with that? If they are scared of relentless dem attacks and bow down - they should tuck their ******* tails and go hide under mommy's skirt.

....and yes, I voted for Paul in the primaries in 08 and 12. Unfortunately we ended up stuck with McCain and Mittens for those pres. elections. It was a hold my nose and vote moment for both.

I would also vote for Rand Paul for Pres. today - with Thomas Massie as VP.

Kudos - so would I. I did not vote for Ron Paul since he had suspended his campaign by the time California held its primaries in 2008 and 2012. Thinking back, 2008 and 2012 would have been the best time to nominate a genuine fiscal conservative. Black Jesus was destined to win, so why not nominate a true opposition candidate?

I think we do need to acknowledge that any candidate who legitimately looks to reduce the size of government and Fed spending is going to face the worst treatment imaginable by the media and (D)imbos and unfortunately is very, VERY unlikely to win any national election. Ever.

It is what it is.

And off topic, I acknowledge, but time to identify a member of the opposition party that you would not mind seeing wield political power.

Me? Harold Ford, Jr. and Tulsi Gabbard. Both are moderate (D)ems, oppose endless wars, support police doing their job, and would spend only $4.1 trillion per year rather than $4.6 trillion.

Hey, half a trillion dollars is a lot of money! Not to the Fed, but you know what I mean.

All I know is that I'm sick of seeing the same walking skeletons in D.C. running this country. And somehow, they're multi-millionaires in a public office that doesn't pay millions. Money runs the show no matter what show it is and that's a fact. My diehard Dem buddy is no longer a Dim. He thinks civil war is coming - we'll see...today's youth seem to only care about "likes".

Lol

Lol

Some reader comments from the article you posted...The people running this country are freakin idiots.

Capture.JPG

Yep, and along those lines Boot...........

b150801277d7f658abf7e17ff39a70d540b605febdfcf4a4db2eb86041704f2c_1.jpg

quote-since-the-1930s-the-technique-of-buying-votes-with-the-voters-own-money-has-been-expanded-milton-friedman-89-13-55.jpg

The good news is.........

Conservative groups and AGs plot legal strategy to overturn Biden student debt relief: 'Who’s our Jane Roe?'​

Straight up awesome. Transgenders had Lesbians removed from a Pride event.

Liberals eating their own. This is what happens when you create too many victim groups.

Liberals eating their own. This is what happens when you create too many victim groups.

Is it my imagination, or do Lesbians always seem full of anger? Seems they're always screaming. Also, there are so many "sex" definitions I can't keep up with them all.

Is it my imagination, or do Lesbians always seem full of anger? Seems they're always screaming. Also, there are so many "sex" definitions I can't keep up with them all.
You know how women piss us off. I suppose for a lesbian couple it would be doubled.

You know how women piss us off. I suppose for a lesbian couple it would be doubled.

Sorry....doubled seems way too low. The amount of pissed one woman can make a man feel equals X. Two lesbians together = 1661793564557.pngor worse. It's like compounding interest.

I love that cop...."Whatever you are at the moment is causing confrontation" lol....Whatever you are at the moment:ROFLMAO: