• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

Happy anniversary Brandon.

Happy anniversary Brandon.

We left $86 Billion worth of the best military equipment in the world in that country, not including the human cost and handing over the technology to nations who hate us. Brandon is a disgrace.

Damn I know she is older but wtf wear something that fits.
6q1gpb.jpg

Someone told me we need more illegals for jobs, hence recession.

Steve Cortes

@CortesSteve
· 2h
Oh boy. Natural Gas hits $10. The fuel for America's factories and farms skyrockets. For context, Nat Gas was at $2.50 when Biden took office.

1661269729918.png

Someone told me we need more illegals for jobs, hence recession.

They dumped my salary *** back during the Great Recession when Obama ruled the roost...
Back then the only electric vehicle you could get was a golf cart lol... :)

Just in time for heating the home
Steve Cortes

@CortesSteve
· 2h
Oh boy. Natural Gas hits $10. The fuel for America's factories and farms skyrockets. For context, Nat Gas was at $2.50 when Biden took office.

View attachment 9300
Are there any countries that have large natural gas supplies that are benefitting from this Inflation?

2. Russia
3. Iran
5. Algeria
6. Qatar

It only hurts farmers, people who live in the north and those who like to eat food.

Yepsiree Boot....we be headed right down the ole 'commie hole '

0eb255d5badf5ee0cac202745531f420_500x0.png

sdtZdN6.gif

BDXAepr.jpg

They have complete contempt for the middle class. Unfortunately our government has grown into something it was NEVER intended to be. Some all powerful ever growing entity that is moving toward a government of submission by force and fear.

It's exactly why we have the 1st and 2nd Ammendment.

Not so fast there, Sport.

6r0uce.jpg