• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

Morticia would get my vote! LOL

Jill Biden...shunning her own grandchild. I think most women, especially grandmother's, would not approve. What do the women on the View think of this?

Oh
My
God

Check the line....no way. Sorry, no way.

Baby forumula is still a major issue. Shortage, and when you do get it, you have to take out a mortgage.

FIDDY-SIX dollars a can.

******* sad and pathetic

And not him. The people who keep electing these rich geriatrics

Ahh like wtf

Dude nails it.
Remember I have a degree in economics.

The Fed dumped $2 trillion into a heated economy in February of 2021, with no concomitant increase in the production of goods or services. By doing that, as Donalds points out, you increase demand without increasing productivity or supply.

That is basically what I have been saying on this forum for 10 years. If the Fed simply prints money and pumps it into the economy with no concurrent increase in productivity or production ("unbacked currency"), the supply of money (a product) is now greater while the demand (goods and services, productivity) is unchanged.

Anybody who has spent 5 minutes in a macroeconomics class knows that if the market increases supply and does not increase demand, the price (value of money here) goes down. A decrease in the value of money is known as inflation.

But didn't someone in the Biden administration tell us that inflation is a good thing? Who was it? Granholm?