• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

What is going on here? Of the players most to least likely, only the U.S. stands out as having the means and the will to destroy these pipes but why? Germany was already gonna freeze this winter and do they have subs or do we take care of that too? Ukraine I doubt has the submarines to do this. Putin has an on/off switch so no need to destroy them. China well, guess they have the tech but haven't they allied with Putin of late? No I fear we did this and it makes me detest D C even more.

Is this an attack on Euro markets or global markets including ours? Is it an escalation of the Russia bad, Putin must go narrative?
Something really foul has crept from the fetid swamp and needs to be extinguished. Soon

What is going on here? Of the players most to least likely, only the U.S. stands out as having the means and the will to destroy these pipes but why? Germany was already gonna freeze this winter and do they have subs or do we take care of that too? Ukraine I doubt has the submarines to do this. Putin has an on/off switch so no need to destroy them. China well, guess they have the tech but haven't they allied with Putin of late? No I fear we did this and it makes me detest D C even more.

Is this an attack on Euro markets or global markets including ours? Is it an escalation of the Russia bad, Putin must go narrative?
Something really foul has crept from the fetid swamp and needs to be extinguished. Soon
Russia can’t do that only us? What?

Is Biden going to nominate Stacey Abrams as food czar?
Naw, she knows to much about food for that job.
If she were alive, Biden would nominate Karen Carpenter food czar.

6uxj1g.jpg

Russian version of James Bond in some scuba gear and plastic explosive. I've seen all the movies, I know how this works.

I read an article (not from a reputable source) that theorizes the US did it, that secretly we are at war with Germany. Trying to destroy all of Germany's manufacturing, in return trying to elevate China and Asian nations.

The explosions under the sea, done by US subs...these people say.

No idea what I believe yet.

EDIT: Aaaannnnddddd in your next post you post the article I was referencing. I'll see myself out now. :ROFLMAO:

She always sounds like a college freshman who has to write a 300 word essay and did no research.

Exactly. Walks late into class after another evening of giving head, short answer essay quiz:

"Why did the United States add the Bill of Rights before adopting the Constitution?"

Babble's answer: "The United States adopted the Bill of Rights to state rights that were in the bill, and that the United States wanted to state rights with a bill, stating a bill of rights for rights to people even not named Bill, because the states were united by the rights for Bill and the bill of rights where the rights were in the bill and the bill listed the rights. Is that 300 words?"

Right...isn't she the one who testified something akin to the existence of biolabs in Ukraine?

With a GDP of approx $12,000 USD per capita, Putin doesn't have the $, need, or want to control more land than Crimea and the Black Sea, and until someone can prove differrent, I'll proudly wear my tin foil and continue to believe Putin is destroying the deep state playground of azov nazis, money laundering, and biowarfare that is Ukraine. Not putting the motherland back together.

The **** is she saying?????

translation: "we are supposed to be friends, but we have never met and can't speak like we are close, but there are treaties that bind us to help our other friends in this room against the locals that we don't like that are not in this room, even if you are friends with them."