• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

The Fed dumped $2 trillion into a heated economy in February of 2021, with no concomitant increase in the production of goods or services. By doing that, as Donalds points out, you increase demand without increasing productivity or supply.

That is basically what I have been saying on this forum for 10 years. If the Fed simply prints money and pumps it into the economy with no concurrent increase in productivity or production ("unbacked currency"), the supply of money (a product) is now greater while the demand (goods and services, productivity) is unchanged.

Anybody who has spent 5 minutes in a macroeconomics class knows that if the market increases supply and does not increase demand, the price (value of money here) goes down. A decrease in the value of money is known as inflation.
Inflation can have different causes and as such requires different remedies, depending. The Xiden Administration, true to form, is doing exactly the opposite of what they should do.

Inflation can have different causes and as such requires different remedies, depending. The Xiden Administration, true to form, is doing exactly the opposite of what they should do.

I know some still disagree as to the cause of inflation but I am in the Milton Friedman camp. Friedman said:

“Inflation is always and everywhere a monetary phenomenon, in the sense that it is and can be produced only by a more rapid increase in the quantity of money than in output.”

The past 18 months proved that yet again. And remember how inflation is the "worst in 40 years" (D)imbos say? It's actually 43 years but they cheat the numbers, hoping to fool people into believing Ronald Reagan, rather than Jimmy Carter, oversaw terrible inflation. And what caused Carter's inflation? A huge increase in money supply, because that imbecile peanut farmer believed that flooding the economy with unbacked currency would trigger spending (demand) and end his party's recession.

Nope. Stagflation, just like today.

I know some still disagree as to the cause of inflation but I am in the Milton Friedman camp. Friedman said:

The past 18 months proved that yet again. And remember how inflation is the "worst in 40 years" (D)imbos say? It's actually 43 years but they cheat the numbers, hoping to fool people into believing Ronald Reagan, rather than Jimmy Carter, oversaw terrible inflation. And what caused Carter's inflation? A huge increase in money supply, because that imbecile peanut farmer believed that flooding the economy with unbacked currency would trigger spending (demand) and end his party's recession.

Nope. Stagflation, just like today.
True, although I would argue that the current inflation is related to lack of supply of goods and services and the printing of excess money came after that, again exactly the wrong thing to do.
Jimmy Carter's inflation was caused by the same thing we have now, rising energy costs, which rolls downhill raising the prices of everything else.
Biden proves every day that supply side economics works.

I had the foresight to see what Sloppy Joe was doing and moved every nickel out of my 401k and IRA accounts back in April of this year. Put the money in 6-month money market accounts at a disappointing 2.0% but knew that inflation was going to ratchet up, interest follows suit, the housing market crashes as a result, and the economy follows the housing market. Broker told me at time that the Edward Jones advisors were saying to "ride it out," and I said, "**** that."

Saved myself approximate $30,000.

In closing, **** Grandpa Dementia and his corrupt party. **** them to hell for destroying the greatest economic engine the world has ever seen.

In closing, **** Grandpa Dementia and his corrupt party. **** them to hell for destroying the greatest economic engine the world has ever seen.
That's the whole idea. It's deliberate.

The most blatant signs of a poser left-wing (D)imbo pretending to be brave:
  • A Ukrainian flag in their Twitter identification
  • A promise to "take on Donald Trump"
  • A promise to "take on the NRA"
Every one is something the bootlickers love, the media trumpets and most average Americans think is an approach taken by the "underdog."

News alert: When 99% of media and 100% of your Twitter and Facebook "friends" think it's so brave, it's not. It means you are just another meaningless grain of sand on an immense beach.

Want to be brave? Support the NRA, Rand Paul and Donald Trump

I had the foresight to see what Sloppy Joe was doing and moved every nickel out of my 401k and IRA accounts back in April of this year. Put the money in 6-month money market accounts at a disappointing 2.0% but knew that inflation was going to ratchet up, interest follows suit, the housing market crashes as a result, and the economy follows the housing market. Broker told me at time that the Edward Jones advisors were saying to "ride it out," and I said, "**** that."

Saved myself approximate $30,000.

I have friends that have lost 15 to 20% of their investments over the last 18 months. My broker tried to talk me out of moving all of my 401K into a guaranteed account the day after Sleepy won, but I prevailed. Initially, I did miss out on some short-term gains, but my lifetime savings are now 20%+ higher than they would have been had I listened to the broker. Other than those that choose not to be responsible for themselves, I don't understand why anyone would support Dims.

They are coming for individuals now. Banana republic.

BUCKS COUNTY – A well-known pro-life author, sidewalk counselor, and father of seven was the latest victim of a Department of Justice-sponsored SWAT raid and arrest — for supposed “FACE Act” violations — at his rural home as his children looked on “screaming.”

A SWAT team of 25 to 30 FBI agents swarmed their property with 15 vehicles at 7 am this morning.

The charge comes from an incident that had already been thrown out of the District Court in Philadelphia but was somehow picked up by Merrick Garland’s Department of Justice.

On several occasions when Mark went to sidewalk counsel last year, he took his eldest son, who was only 12 at the time, she explained. For “weeks and weeks,” a “pro-abortion protester” would speak to the boy saying “crude … inappropriate and disgusting things,” such as “you’re dad’s a ***,” and other statements that were too vulgar for her to convey.

Repeatedly, Mark would tell this pro-abortion man that he did not have permission to speak to his son and please refrain from doing so. And “he kept doing it and kind of came into [the son’s] personal space” obscenely ridiculing his father. At this point, “Mark shoved him away from his child, and the guy fell back. He didn’t have any injuries or anything, but he tried to sue Mark,” and the case was thrown out of court in the early summer.

1664123387851.png

Houck.jpg

They are coming for individuals now. Banana republic.

BUCKS COUNTY – A well-known pro-life author, sidewalk counselor, and father of seven was the latest victim of a Department of Justice-sponsored SWAT raid and arrest — for supposed “FACE Act” violations — at his rural home as his children looked on “screaming.”

A SWAT team of 25 to 30 FBI agents swarmed their property with 15 vehicles at 7 am this morning.

The charge comes from an incident that had already been thrown out of the District Court in Philadelphia but was somehow picked up by Merrick Garland’s Department of Justice.

On several occasions when Mark went to sidewalk counsel last year, he took his eldest son, who was only 12 at the time, she explained. For “weeks and weeks,” a “pro-abortion protester” would speak to the boy saying “crude … inappropriate and disgusting things,” such as “you’re dad’s a ***,” and other statements that were too vulgar for her to convey.

Repeatedly, Mark would tell this pro-abortion man that he did not have permission to speak to his son and please refrain from doing so. And “he kept doing it and kind of came into [the son’s] personal space” obscenely ridiculing his father. At this point, “Mark shoved him away from his child, and the guy fell back. He didn’t have any injuries or anything, but he tried to sue Mark,” and the case was thrown out of court in the early summer.

View attachment 9618

View attachment 9619

Shout profanities at and invade the personal space of a 12-year old: All good

Shove the scumbag shouting profanities at and invading personal space of 12-year old: 20 FBI AGENTS AT THE DOOR!!

I get a sense that the Dems are attempting to incite violence to back up their claim of the semi-facists. They need this before the midterms. I would have never thought that Americans were capable of this form of treachery against their neighbors.

I get a sense that the Dems are attempting to incite violence to back up their claim of the semi-facists. They need this before the midterms. I would have never thought that Americans were capable of this form of treachery against their neighbors.

Just remember ... if you want to know who the (D)imbos are, just look at what they accuse (R) of being. Never fails. Compare what they claim (R) are and want to do with what I can document they are ACTUALLY doing:
  • Fascists! (Want to control criticism, arrest opposing party members, misuse police powers)
  • Censorship! (Actively censor speech critical of their obviously false narrative)
  • Violent! (Engage in routine violent acts, arson, attacks on political opponents)
  • Threat to democracy! (Corrupt political process to allow them to "find" enough votes to win)
  • Deny election results! (What they have done for every (R) President since 2000)
  • Attack the middle class! (Spend $2 trillion for no good reason, destroy retirement income, bring about massive inflation)
  • Threat to education! (Have so ****** up public education that it is probably beyond repair)
  • Religious zealots! (Climate change zealots have no problem destroying jobs, lives, careers and industries)

Shout profanities at and invade the personal space of a 12-year old: All good

Shove the scumbag shouting profanities at and invading personal space of 12-year old: 20 FBI AGENTS AT THE DOOR!!
I'm holding opinion until more comes out. His "sidewalk counseling" may have been a protest where this altercation occurred, and that could be a violation of the FACE act depending on the situation.

Dumbass brought his 12 year old knowing how heated and nasty these situations can be.

since Diaper Dandy keeps bringing up Trump, reminder...

1664223817084.png

I'm holding opinion until more comes out. His "sidewalk counseling" may have been a protest where this altercation occurred, and that could be a violation of the FACE act depending on the situation.

Dumbass brought his 12 year old knowing how heated and nasty these situations can be.
I may have misread this, but I thought the charges were initially dropped, until Garland decided to get involved after the fact.

Amazing how far they want to push down this rabbit hole. If they actually get all of the silent peaceful majority who just want to be left alone to turn violent, then it's on all the way.

Stop falling for the lies about hate crimes.

1664230801492.png

Biden's worldview depicted:

Fdiz8_oXEAApGUh