• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

Uhh, okay, the stock market - meaning our retirement, ALL of us since most government-run pension plans invest in the market - may have had a bad couple of days but it's going to rally because of confidence in Wandering Dementia! Just look at yesterday's results!!

107127677-1664568415570-a8_img_100_99_112_1917655_1000-1664568312053.jpg

UnfitWeirdIndianjackal-size_restricted.gif

I get that many on the left are bottom feeding blood suckers that only take, and produce nothing, but they all can't be like that.

Really hoping they'll wake up and realize that the economy that affects them directly is more important than "a woman's choice" that doesn't.

I get that many on the left are bottom feeding blood suckers that only take, and produce nothing, but they all can't be like that.

Really hoping they'll wake up and realize that the economy that affects them directly is more important than "a woman's choice" that doesn't.
They're not all like that. My oldest buddy, a diehard Dim since he could vote, now sees what a mess has been created. I just hope the ones like him can turn their beliefs around in time.

They're not all like that. My oldest buddy, a diehard Dim since he could vote, now sees what a mess has been created. I just hope the ones like him can turn their beliefs around in time.
A lot of the Dim footsoldiers put the agenda first and their own standard of living second. A lousy economy, inflation, and empty shelves are perfectly okay if it means Bad Orange Man is gone and we're stopping climate change.

A lot of the Dim footsoldiers put the agenda first and their own standard of living second. A lousy economy, inflation, and empty shelves are perfectly okay if it means Bad Orange Man is gone and we're stopping climate change.
Can't argue with that...I have a family member that has their "agenda" first and foremost on their mind. Yet, moan and ***** about your second sentence. It just doesn't make sense to me how they can't see it. And you can't try to convince them otherwise based on the second sentence because they go back to your first sentence and get all pissy, and then it's an all-out argument.

Exactly. Walks late into class after another evening of giving head, short answer essay quiz:

"Why did the United States add the Bill of Rights before adopting the Constitution?"

Babble's answer: "The United States adopted the Bill of Rights to state rights that were in the bill, and that the United States wanted to state rights with a bill, stating a bill of rights for rights to people even not named Bill, because the states were united by the rights for Bill and the bill of rights where the rights were in the bill and the bill listed the rights. Is that 300 words?"
Close.
She dropped off a photo of her face. Covered in... Something and on the back write "a pitcher is werth a thousand words. Extra creddit?"

Bro. If you can't direct a disproportionate amount of Federal money to a group who votes disproportionately for your Party then WTF good are you?

“We have to address this in a way that is about giving resources based on equity, understanding that we fight for equality, but we also need to fight for equity,” Harris said, adding “If we want people to be in an equal place sometimes we need to take into account those disparities and do that work.”
HUH?

So when did the UN become the world police? **** the UN they keep talking all kinds of BS

“We have to address this in a way that is about giving resources based on equity, understanding that we fight for equality, but we also need to fight for equity,” Harris said, adding “If we want people to be in an equal place sometimes we need to take into account those disparities and do that work.”
HUH?
It’s pretty simple if you read it. We need to take from one and give to another to achieve ‘equity.’ Equal outcomes, regardless of merit or effort.

The Robin Hood administration.

Happy Let's Go Brandon Anniversary. One year ago today, the movement started.

In honor....

Hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, and hit.

Wow, what the? Are all of our major institutions in the US corrupt now?

This is now the Left's playbook: last year, the National School Board Association, Department of Justice, and F.B.I. worked together to label parents who opposed critical race theory "domestic terrorists." They want to stifle dissent, suppress speech, and criminalize opposition.

We need to our local fascism expert @jasonintrator to let us know if a collaboration between the state security services and the largest corporations to silence political opposition is "fascism"—or if that's moot because the current president isn't orange-colored.

The morality of this situation is blindingly clear:

• Threatening hospitals is wrong.
• Censoring journalists is wrong.
• Criminalizing political opposition is wrong.
• Surgically removing a child's genitalia is wrong.

If "gender-affirming care" is so good, the activists and doctors who promote it—and profit from it—should defend their practices in the realm public opinion. In a democracy, everyone gets to weigh in on important issues, not just regime-approved apparatchiks.

Children's hospitals: "We give children puberty blockers, hormones, and gender surgeries."

Conservatives: "They give children puberty blockers, hormones, and gender surgeries."

The regime: "That's harmful disinformation and should be censored, criminalized, and suppressed."

Censoring or paying off journalists is more common under the Biden administration than ever before.

such goddamned eloquence, the likes of which we've never seen in our political lifetime