• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

read the whole thread

They should have tried to spin it as Biden saying she was there with them in spirit...

Let Three-Card Pierre (black, gay, immigrant) summarize the overwhelming benefits the Biden administration has brought to the American people:

Let Three-Card Pierre (black, gay, immigrant) summarize the overwhelming benefits the Biden administration has brought to the American people:

she speaks the truth in all those.

This is the President of the United States of America....holy hell. We are theee laughing stock of the world.

This is the President of the United States of America....holy hell. We are theee laughing stock of the world.
Since Slick Willie. You just cared less a generation ago.

This is the leadership that the American people voted for?

7697687a-74f1-4a23-9966-85492c0bdfd4-jpeg.1116845

You tell me - did Dementia Joe actually say these things or am I mocking?

“It’s focused I say I think it’s I I haven’t look I have trouble even mentioning even saying to myself my own head the number of years. I no more think of myself as being as old as I am than fly. I mean it’s just not uh uh I haven’t observed anything in terms of there’s not things I don’t do now that I did before whether it’s physical or mental or anything else."

A bullet out of an AR-15 “travels five times as rapidly as a bullet shot out of any other gun.”

“I have two shotguns at home. It’s a long story but I know how to foze guns.”

"My budget save 62 million billion dollars.”

“When I came to office we were facing a once-in-a-lifetime pandemic a hundred a million people died a million people.”

"I cut the deficit one trillion five hundred thousand.”

Biggest hoax ever perpetrated on the American people. They didn't have this baboon campaign for a reason. He's a brain dead pedo ********.

Without our little Chinese covis gift. This clown never gets close to the Whitehouse and this country is totally crushing it.

Instead we get this 81 million vote fraud installed.

Uhh, okay, the stock market - meaning our retirement, ALL of us since most government-run pension plans invest in the market - may have had a bad couple of days but it's going to rally because of confidence in Wandering Dementia! Just look at yesterday's results!!

107127677-1664568415570-a8_img_100_99_112_1917655_1000-1664568312053.jpg

September was particularly tumultuous for the indexes, with the S&P 500 falling 9.3% and notching its worst monthly decline since March 2020. The Nasdaq dropped 10.5%, with tech stocks suffering as bond yields raced higher in the month. The Dow tumbled 8.8%.

Finally, on a quarterly basis, the S&P 500 fell 5.3%. The Nasdaq dropped 4.1%, and the Dow lost 6.7%. It was the first time the S&P 500 and the Nasdaq experienced three consecutive quarterly losses since 2009. Meanwhile, this was the first time the Dow faced three straight quarterly losses since 2015.

nevermind-gildaradner.gif