• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

All Democrats.

He’s not entirely wrong. OPEC cutting production by 2M barrels a day is not going to do anyone on the planet any favors. We could be helping ourselves, but these idiots are, for some strange reason, dead set against it. We’re ****** either way.
jrPnDUc.jpg

Please open for a laugh. The NYT writes a puff piece about Biden's incessant lying. Read all of the tweets that shame the NYT, they are hysterical.

The tweets were deleted. Of course…

The tweets were deleted. Of course…

All of the tweets about the article are at the end of the article. If that's what you were saying?

I for one think it’s fantastic that the Arab American community is so vocal on this issue..

If us Italian Americans still had thst type of passion left in us…. Columbus Day still might be celebrated and called Columbus Day.

Keep up the good fight!
Exactly what this country needs from our newer immigrant communities!

Ehh. Streamers I watch have just as good backdrops/green screens. Plus, green shirts do not work well with green screens.

BackToSchoolPhotos1-6-900x1256.jpg

13hrs was just on. Great movie.

******* just pisses me off how dims hate this country and the men/women who defend it

I don’t even think this was a mental flub. I think he thinks he can say whatever he wants and people will believe it.

I don’t even think this was a mental flub. I think he thinks he can say whatever he wants and people will believe it.

I am not one to ever defend Biden but if he truly believes his son’s cancer was caused by burnpits then I can excuse this one.

I am not one to ever defend Biden but if he truly believes his son’s cancer was caused by burnpits then I can excuse this one.
Not really, he said his son died IN Iraq. Also that he got the “Conspicuous Service Medal” which must be something new that I was not informed of.

Would a service member that kills themselves because of PTSD be considered killed in Iraq?
Only in a manner of speaking. I know it sucks defending Biden in any way shape or form but he said lost his life in Iraq. Semantics I know but as a parent I can see the Idea that while he wasn't killed in Iraq he in essence may have lost his life over there from getting cancer. Joe is a liar and a pedo but he fiercely loves his children and I can understand the feeling.