• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

When I was at King Fahd Int'l Airport with the 354th TFW during Desert Storm, we had the 101st Airborne set up right beside our tent city. Being Air Force, we brought portable/flushable toilets and contracted garbage collection with the local community. The army had no such luxury. For months, they had burn pits a couple hundred yards outside our living area on a slight hill. Sewerage, trash, everything. I would see them outside my work area constantly burning, filling the air with black smoke. Some say you can't make that tie but boy, I would never doubt it. I have only had cardiac and arthritic conditions so I consider myself lucky (knock on wood) no cancer.

BTW, we had to fence our area to keep the Army separate. They were coming over and stealing our portable air conditioners. Each of the Air Force tents had a huge AC to keep them cool.

No doubt that the burning can be related to lung problems, thyroid issues, and blood disorders like leukemia. The causal chain is pretty well documented in medical research. However, other than exposure to ionizing radiation, the cause of gioblastoma is unknown. Some researchers believe it can be linked to a genetic disorder.

Again, for the third time, I have no problem compensating troops for any condition that could POSSIBLY arise from serving the country (or even not related to service). Spending that money actually does some good, compared to the billions upon billions of tax dollars poured into the garbage disposal.

Again, for the third time, I have no problem compensating troops for any condition that could POSSIBLY arise from serving the country (or even not related to service). Spending that money actually does some good, compared to the billions upon billions of tax dollars poured into the garbage disposal.
All good. I don't have any issues with your comments.

When I was at King Fahd Int'l Airport with the 354th TFW during Desert Storm, we had the 101st Airborne set up right beside our tent city. Being Air Force, we brought portable/flushable toilets and contracted garbage collection with the local community. The army had no such luxury. For months, they had burn pits a couple hundred yards outside our living area on a slight hill. Sewerage, trash, everything. I would see them outside my work area constantly burning, filling the air with black smoke. Some say you can't make that tie but boy, I would never doubt it. I have only had cardiac and arthritic conditions so I consider myself lucky (knock on wood) no cancer.

BTW, we had to fence our area to keep the Army separate. They were coming over and stealing our portable air conditioners. Each of the Air Force tents had a huge AC to keep them cool.
Who did you piss off to get stationed in Alaska? :LOL: Guessing you went TDY and augmented the 354th? Anyways, I try to steer kids towards the Air Force, we have it so much nicer than the others.

This is some scary ****. The FBI is raiding the homes of journalists. Truly, no joke, banana republic bullshit. We are in a place we've never seen before.

Who did you piss off to get stationed in Alaska? :LOL: Guessing you went TDY and augmented the 354th? Anyways, I try to steer kids towards the Air Force, we have it so much nicer than the others.
The 354th was at Myrtle Beach, SC when Desert Shield kicked off. They closed the base in '93 and moved the Fighter Wing to Alaska. I PCS'd from Myrtle Beach to Hanscom AFB in Massachusetts in '93 and retired from the military in 2004. Still work there as a civilian the last 18 years. You laugh about Alaska but my first duty station was a remote tour to Keflavik Iceland.

The 354th was at Myrtle Beach, SC when Desert Shield kicked off. They closed the base in '93 and moved the Fighter Wing to Alaska. I PCS'd from Myrtle Beach to Hanscom AFB in Massachusetts in '93 and retired from the military in 2004. Still work there as a civilian the last 18 years. You laugh about Alaska but my first duty station was a remote tour to Keflavik Iceland.
Myrtle Beach still has planes on display near the old AFB. It’s all homes and shopping now. But they do have a memorial.

I've been to Keflavik, albeit a very brief refueling stop. I thought there would be less green and more ice. :) What did you think of the place?

#FJB

Joe Biden will buy oil to refill the Strategic Petroleum Reserve (SPR) at a price that is nearly three times higher than the price the Trump administration wanted to pay.

Biden’s Energy Department (DOE) aims to buy back crude oil at a price of $67 to $72 per barrel after selling 15 million barrels in December to complete the largest series of SPR releases in the nation’s history.

President Trump proposed in March 2020 to refill the strategic reserves at a price of $24 per barrel; however, Chuck Schumer blocked the proposal, calling it a “bailout for big oil.”

The SPR is currently at its lowest level since 1984, according to Energy Information Administration data.

Sadly, this IS human nature. Many of us have warned, don't go there, or it will come back to you in spades. At some point in time, when one side perpetually disregards the other side, is violent to the other side, diminishes the other side, cheats the other side, manipulates the other side...the other side stands up. The other side can only take the high road for so long.

It always devolves in this manner.

1666279463126.png

What are the odds little to none of these 459 crimes are investigated?

What are the odds little to none of these 459 crimes are investigated?

We're ruled by evil people who operate above the laws we're bound to.

This should be headline news 24/7. They should be pressing the president hard with audits,search warrants,FBI investigations and charges. Which they could come up with a truckload of, if not for being a one sided gestapo that needs dissolved.

This should be headline news 24/7. They should be pressing the president hard with audits,search warrants,FBI investigations and charges. Which they could come up with a truckload of, if not for being a one sided gestapo that needs dissolved.
Just like all the Arkanacide cases have gone without real detective work

Do you expect ANYTHING to happen? Maybe some minor tax infraction, small fine, and presidential pardon for anything and everything.

Joe, how much did you and Hunter make off the slimy deals with Russia and China?

I've been to Keflavik, albeit a very brief refueling stop. I thought there would be less green and more ice. :) What did you think of the place?
I loved it, but back then (1984), you were stuck on base and could only go off with base commanders approval. Beer was illegal there at the time and the Icelandics were worried American military would marry their women (only 100k population) so….stuck on base. The midnight softball games in sunlight was cool. Walking out of the club at 1AM with sunlight was weird but the Northern Lights in winter were amazing. Still think of that now and then. Oh, and Air Force is the only branch I would have no issue with my children joining. They are very selective now but the career opportunities after service are great. That and they really make an effort to take care of their people.

She's about as useful as **** on a boar hog. Which is par for the course for that entire worthless America ******* administration.

I think about these sorry ***** daily when I go to the grocery store or gas station.

Who needs enemies when we have them running the country. ******* dirtbags.

And we all know they won't because Democrats are well, well, well above the law, far more so than R politicians.