• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

Not really, he said his son died IN Iraq. Also that he got the “Conspicuous Service Medal” which must be something new that I was not informed of.
The Conspicuous Service Medal is a foreign award. Australian I think, but don't quote me on that. Officers get those (foreign awards) a lot without doing much to earn it.

Dims getting woke. :towel:

Mmmmm.....Ice Cream.

I am not one to ever defend Biden but if he truly believes his son’s cancer was caused by burnpits then I can excuse this one.

His son died of brain cancer. Terrible no doubt but there is literally zero evidence that burn pits cause brain cancer. Lung cancer, leukemia, sure, but not brain cancer.

The line is that if Beau Biden hadn't died, Joe would've killed him to generate the stories he tells.*

* This is a line from others, not me. Steeltime does not endorse harm to others, even to bad referees, and vigorously disassociates himself from any comment, statement, tweet, post or other utterance of any type or form calling for harm to others. It's okay for world leaders blare the war trumpet to kill tens of thousands but those are the little people, who cares, but me? I would not support, repeat, state, observe, announce, declare, or promote in any way, shape or form harm to others. This warning shall now accompany any comment by Steeltime. Oh, and **** Coolie.

FfEq7iCX0AML0vF.jpeg

His son died of brain cancer. Terrible no doubt but there is literally zero evidence that burn pits cause brain cancer. Lung cancer, leukemia, sure, but not brain cancer.
Additionally, Beau Biden was only in Iraq for about 8 months. IJS.

Brain cancer was added to the types of cancer service connected to the burn pits. The types of cancer listed are....

• Brain cancer, including glioblastoma
  • Gastrointestinal cancer of any type
  • Head or neck cancer of any type
  • Kidney cancer
  • Lymphatic cancer of any type
  • Lymphoma of any type
  • Melanoma
  • Pancreatic cancer
  • Reproductive cancer of any type
  • Respiratory (breathing-related) cancer of any type

Take a look around the world. There are protests going on in almost every major European city. London, Paris, Brussels, Berlin. Have you heard anything about it on the news? On the radio? In newsprint? Probably not.

What are they protesting? The cost of fuel, food, inflation, etc.

Sweden (I think) normally gives 1% of their GNI (GDP) to the world. They recently told the UN they will no longer participate in the program as they can no longer afford it and need to take care of their own people. Other countries are expected to follow. Germany is broke. There is talk their hospitals may go bankrupt and start shutting down. They are out of money to pay for their welfare state. They are trying like hell to get oil and gas to heat their country this winter.

What are we doing here in America? Printing money like there is not tomorrow, giving away our national defense to Ukraine, and arguing over the mental illness called transgenderism. Oh and we performed gain of function research to make a deadly virus more deadly for reasons I bet no one can rationally explain.

We're in the end times, I am convinced of it. Maybe not for Earth, but very probably for the United States.

And none of this is being investigated. They are trying to get Crack-Biden on gun and tax charges. They won't touch the real crimes. Because Joe.

Is there a worse place to live than California? New York maybe? Whiskey Tango Foxtrot. How do we allow this?

1666139330290.png

Reports are Biden about to sell ANOTHER 15 million barrels of our emergency oil reserves...announcing today. I'm sure just to keep prices low thru the election. No talks of opening the US means of production. Unreal.

Brain cancer was added to the types of cancer service connected to the burn pits. The types of cancer listed are....

• Brain cancer, including glioblastoma
  • Gastrointestinal cancer of any type
  • Head or neck cancer of any type
  • Kidney cancer
  • Lymphatic cancer of any type
  • Lymphoma of any type
  • Melanoma
  • Pancreatic cancer
  • Reproductive cancer of any type
  • Respiratory (breathing-related) cancer of any type

That is not a list of medical diagnoses but instead a legislative decision. Again, I don't have an issue with compensating troops for being exposed to burn pits but there is literally no medical data showing causation between burn pits and brain cancer.

That is not a list of medical diagnoses but instead a legislative decision. Again, I don't have an issue with compensating troops for being exposed to burn pits but there is literally no medical data showing causation between burn pits and brain cancer.
When I was at King Fahd Int'l Airport with the 354th TFW during Desert Storm, we had the 101st Airborne set up right beside our tent city. Being Air Force, we brought portable/flushable toilets and contracted garbage collection with the local community. The army had no such luxury. For months, they had burn pits a couple hundred yards outside our living area on a slight hill. Sewerage, trash, everything. I would see them outside my work area constantly burning, filling the air with black smoke. Some say you can't make that tie but boy, I would never doubt it. I have only had cardiac and arthritic conditions so I consider myself lucky (knock on wood) no cancer.

BTW, we had to fence our area to keep the Army separate. They were coming over and stealing our portable air conditioners. Each of the Air Force tents had a huge AC to keep them cool.