• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

And will anything come of this? Nah. (D) crime is legal. And...how is Tony still breathing at this point?

1667835541080.png

Hunter Biden's former business partner is ready to testify with thousands of new call recordings, text messages, photos, emails and documents to a congressional probe investigating the First Son – if the Republicans win the House, sources told DailyMail.com.

Whistleblower Tony Bobulinski had a front-row seat to the Biden family's deal with their Chinese government-linked business partners, and his explosive trove could expose alleged criminal activity by the First Family.

A source close to the congressional investigations shared some of Bobulinski's unseen cache of documents exclusively with DailyMail.com.

Bobulinski's evidence includes audio recordings of phone calls and meetings between partners in the Biden family's multi-million-dollar deal with Chinese oil giant CEFC, WhatsApp and WeChat text messages, emails, contracts, corporation filings and other documents.

1667835603000.png

1667835658643.png

[MUCH more inside the link]

Save our jobs and vote republican.
Democrats want to shut down our coal mines and oil field. Ruining lives in the process.
“There is a lack of care for American lives” states one coal miner.
But Joe said you can write computer software.

Amazing how many people in the country appreciate inflation and want to keep it going.
Goes back to the “righteous suffering” mentioned elsewhere. If higher food and energy prices, shortages of baby formula, cars, chips, etc. are the costs we have to bear to keep Republicans from being elected, then so be it.

Amazing how many people in the country appreciate inflation and want to keep it going.
They got the Fetterman gene 🧬
I gotta think it's because millions of them live in urban areas and don't have cars and have Section 8 apartments and don't pay for heat and utilities and get food stamps and WIC and don't pay for food.

Last edited:
Right on cue, after the elections.
Millions of college kids voted for democrats just for this.
Biden knew this was unconstitutional
And since the Dims lost the House I doubt they'll vote on it now. No reason to.

Did they? Are we sure of that yet?
No they didn't vote on it and yes I'm sure. It won't help them now so they'll save it for a campaign issue later.
Different courts keep rejecting it because it's spending and government spending has to be approved by the House.
"See you poor college students and young adults? We were ready to pass student loan forgiveness and now those Wascawy Wepuwicans won't do it."

Dude, like, ya gotta forgive my student loans. Like I was countin' on that shyt. Like I just took out a loan on a new whip an shyt. Man, like these republicans are screwin' up my like. Like for reals.