• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

Wow, Joe spoke to the doctors who invented insulin!!

OH MY GOD, Biden spoke to two doctors who were dead!!!

Joe, is that true? Did you speak to two dead doctors?!?!

haley-joel-osment-i-see-dead-people.gif

Wow, Joe spoke to the doctors who invented insulin!!

OH MY GOD, Biden spoke to two doctors who were dead!!!

Joe, is that true? Did you speak to two dead doctors?!?!

haley-joel-osment-i-see-dead-people.gif

Joe has been surrounded by yes men for so long that he just thinks he can say anything and people will believe it, and that was even before he lost his mind.
Nothing he says here is true:

Joe has been surrounded by yes men for so long that he just thinks he can say anything and people will believe it, and that was even before he lost his mind.
Nothing he says here is true:

I've often thought how horrified people would be if they could crack open the memory of some of these lifelong politicians and put it all out in film.

This guy has done a lot of bad deeds. A lot of them have.

Responses to the protest were overwhelmingly positive, and several people stopped to bring the protesters beer, coffee and snacks as well as to take pictures with the signs, Porter told the DCNF. A handful of “completely insane” people also attempted to destroy the signs and halt the protest, including one woman Porter identified as a Montgomery County school teacher.

Da fuq has happened to teachers?

6zay07.jpg

F the Frogs. LOL

France demands censorship… Rumble cancels France​

Drove by gas station just now. Up .25c from yesterday.

buckle up, boys and girls. make sure your meat shield Ogurr is well fed so it can absorb munitions.