• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

I'm sorry to
I couldn't help but add this little article to that phrase.......

uD2MxrH.jpg

hON2ZmF.jpg
I'm sorry to drag this out but it is really amusing to me.....

ZY4RCQE.png

Biden will say anything written on the teleprompter. Sometimes he even spells it out. His handlers are idiots. That includes Jill.

Oops. Let’s get them pricing and shortages going higher!!

Wtf links not working bs.

Moscow has suspended its participation in a UN-backed deal with Kyiv that unblocked the movement of Ukrainian grain out of its southern ports, threatening to deepen the global food crisis. Russia linked its decision to pull out of the deal to an attack on Saturday on ships in the port of Sevastopol in the Crimean peninsula, which Russia annexed from Ukraine in 2014. It blamed the attack on Ukrainian armed forces, claiming air defences shot down Ukrainian drones but autonomous explosive boats had caused damage to navy vessels and energy facilities.

She wore a bunny outfit for Willie.

Creepy Joe. He might as well feel her **** up. It's all on camera and he gets no push back.

This is his grand daughter. This one is borderline for me. Trump had just as bad pictures w/ Ivanka. I would not kiss my daughter or grand-daughter like that, but some families are much more outgoing w/ that stuff.
1667179965927.png

Me, the wife, and kid went to the Movie Tavern tonight to see a horror flick. The movie tavern is that big theater type that has food and drinks while you watch.

60 bucks for 3 tickets. 85 dollars for 2 burgers, quesadilla, a water, coke, and two beers(those were mine 🤗🤗). Add tip, 170 ******* dollars to see some bs flick!!!!!

**** was half that before. Half, easy. **** Joe and his team

Me, the wife, and kid went to the Movie Tavern tonight to see a horror flick. The movie tavern is that big theater type that has food and drinks while you watch.

60 bucks for 3 tickets. 85 dollars for 2 burgers, quesadilla, a water, coke, and two beers(those were mine 🤗🤗). Add tip, 170 ******* dollars to see some bs flick!!!!!

**** was half that before. Half, easy. **** Joe and his team
Terrifier 2?

How is this going to lower prices?

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Joe Biden on Monday will raise the possibility of imposing a ‘windfall tax’ on energy companies, as his administration aims to combat high gas prices just days before the midterm elections.

Right.jpg