• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

No prostitute works for free, especially Joe Biden.

729gz9.jpg

With a little scary music added in, this could be a scene of a horror movie

Haha, the trans Energy Official - infamous in so many LGBTQ woke photos from the White House - busted stealing women's luggage in Minneapolis.

View attachment 10036
Wow this story is worth the read.
Prior to working in government, Brinton was an anti-conversion therapy activist who taught “Kink 101” workshops on college campuses
That's all the qualifications this freak needed to get his job? Will this arrest have his security clearances revoked? Who am I kidding? He'll be moving up higher on the government ladder.

She’s Back! Aunt Jemima Signs 12-Year Contract With Doritos
LIFE·Nov 29, 2021 · BabylonBee.com
Article Image

U.S. - After a brief hiatus amid racial tensions and increased anti-ethnic-mascot sentiment, the beloved Aunt Jemima is back, having signed a new 12-year contract with Frito-Lay.
"We are proud to announce that Aunt Jemima will be the smiling face of our products for the foreseeable future," said Frito Lay CEO Bob Chippington. "At a time when mascots of color are discriminated against at alarming rates, our company has decided to be a part of the solution."
Starting next spring Aunt Jemima will grace the packaging of Nacho Cheese and Cool Ranch Doritos®, with more brands rolling out later in the year - including Sun Chips®, Cheetos®, and Grandma's® cookies.
Neo-Nazi groups have condemned the move, insisting that Doritos are "for the white man." Woke progressive groups agreed, insisting Doritos are "are not authentically black enough."
Most Americans just said they were overjoyed to see Aunt Jemima's beautiful smile on a food product again.

so we just gonna ignore the railroad workers potential strike?

Haha, the trans Energy Official - infamous in so many LGBTQ woke photos from the White House - busted stealing women's luggage in Minneapolis.

View attachment 10036

1669829923175.png

LMAO this is epic. Peter makes Adm. Kirby dance.

Watch to the end.

100% rock solid evidence of Democrats weaponizing agencies against Conservatives. And how they do it. Meet Sheldon Whitehouse.

Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse, D-R.I., called for revoking a tax exemption for a conservative group for not masking up and socially distancing during the pandemic, insisted on a slew of investigations of other conservative groups, and pressed for the Internal Revenue Service to expand its reach.

A total of 176 pages of correspondence from and to Whitehouse was obtained from the IRS by the conservative watchdog group American Accountability Foundation through the Freedom of Information Act and shared with The Daily Signal. .......

100% rock solid evidence of Democrats weaponizing agencies against Conservatives. And how they do it. Meet Sheldon Whitehouse.

Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse, D-R.I., called for revoking a tax exemption for a conservative group for not masking up and socially distancing during the pandemic, insisted on a slew of investigations of other conservative groups, and pressed for the Internal Revenue Service to expand its reach.

A total of 176 pages of correspondence from and to Whitehouse was obtained from the IRS by the conservative watchdog group American Accountability Foundation through the Freedom of Information Act and shared with The Daily Signal. .......
Just what do you think those 87,000 new IRS agents are for?

View attachment 10042
They aren't going to fire him. **** happened a month ago. If they were going to fire him, he would've been walked out already. They're just waiting for it to blow over.

If that had been me or any of the guys I work with, we would have been fired already.

Nah, the government is going to force them to take a bad deal just to keep the country running.
but i thought this was the goobermint of wealth redistribution.

oh. it effects them. my bad. thanks!

They aren't going to fire him. **** happened a month ago. If they were going to fire him, he would've been walked out already. They're just waiting for it to blow over.

If that had been me or any of the guys I work with, we would have been fired already.

As I understand it, the charges just surfaced after a "lengthy" investigation.

But yeah, I'm not hopeful. The most despicable Dims have endless lives.

I'm not a fan of unions for many reasons,but the railroad has some slave driving ******* running it.So I'd be more inclined to side with the workers on this one.

Nah, the government is going to force them to take a bad deal just to keep the country running.
I'm not a fan of unions for many reasons,but the railroad has some slave driving ******* running it.So I'd be more inclined to side with the workers on this one.
Before I found a funeral director job I was a cab driver for a railroad contractor for six months, picking up and dropping off rail crews.
To a man they all hated it and said their union was useless. The job sucks but that's why it pays well.
Still, a $16k immediate payout and 24% raise isn't bad.
Being a cab driver for the RR sucked too but it also paid well. Easily the worst job I've had in my life.

What in the hell? Are you kidding me?

Gavin Newsom's reparations committee will recommend handing out $223,200 per person to all descendants of slaves in California for 'housing discrimination' at a cost of $559BN - in nation's biggest restitution effort ever​

• A task force was set up in California to make proposals for slavery reparations
  • Descendants of slaves in California could receive $223,200 each, it speculated
  • That would total $569billion - more than the entire state expenditure in 2021
  • Nearly 6.5% of California residents - 2.5M - identify as Black or African American
  • A focus of the task force has involved reimbursing for 'housing discrimination'
  • The task force was formed due to a bill signed by Gov. Gavin Newsom in 2020

What in the hell? Are you kidding me?

Gavin Newsom's reparations committee will recommend handing out $223,200 per person to all descendants of slaves in California for 'housing discrimination' at a cost of $559BN - in nation's biggest restitution effort ever​

• A task force was set up in California to make proposals for slavery reparations
  • Descendants of slaves in California could receive $223,200 each, it speculated
  • That would total $569billion - more than the entire state expenditure in 2021
  • Nearly 6.5% of California residents - 2.5M - identify as Black or African American
  • A focus of the task force has involved reimbursing for 'housing discrimination'
  • The task force was formed due to a bill signed by Gov. Gavin Newsom in 2020
And suddenly those U-Haul trucks will be returning to the golden state.