• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

What in the hell? Are you kidding me?

Gavin Newsom's reparations committee will recommend handing out $223,200 per person to all descendants of slaves in California for 'housing discrimination' at a cost of $559BN - in nation's biggest restitution effort ever​

• A task force was set up in California to make proposals for slavery reparations
  • Descendants of slaves in California could receive $223,200 each, it speculated
  • That would total $569billion - more than the entire state expenditure in 2021
  • Nearly 6.5% of California residents - 2.5M - identify as Black or African American
  • A focus of the task force has involved reimbursing for 'housing discrimination'
  • The task force was formed due to a bill signed by Gov. Gavin Newsom in 2020

that's me.

I believe the majority of Cali must be just plain stupid to elect someone like Newsom. I am sure a minority of folks want free sh-- like this, but are the rest just brain dead?? People want their tax money just given away?? Holy hell!

Sam Brinton’s salary courtesy of taxpayers is $178,000 per year, but he’s too poor to travel.

Gavin Newsom's reparations committee will recommend handing out $223,200 per person to all descendants of slaves in California for 'housing discrimination' at a cost of $559BN - in nation's biggest restitution effort ever​

• A task force was set up in California to make proposals for slavery reparations
  • Descendants of slaves in California could receive $223,200 each, it speculated
  • Nearly 6.5% of California residents - 2.5M - identify as Black or African American
  • A focus of the task force has involved reimbursing for 'housing discrimination'
That should help with the high housing prices in California. :rolleyes:

I believe the majority of Cali must be just plain stupid to elect someone like Newsom. I am sure a minority of folks want free sh-- like this, but are the rest just brain dead?? People want their tax money just given away?? Holy hell!
Apparently there are more people who want the state government to give them someone else's money than there are people who don't want the government to take their money and give it away.
This never works out long-term or ends well.

Just when I thought we reached peak insanity...this happens.

Will this require actual proof or just identifying as such? Asking for a friend.

Isn’t this racist? Is voting the only thing you don’t need ID for Jfc.

And suddenly those U-Haul trucks will be returning to the golden state.

The people leaving will greatly outnumber anyone returning.

Absolutely nothing California can come up with will shock me.

I fully expect them to allow pedophiles to sleep with trans kids in the not too distant future. Since after all they can make those decisions now. Probably sell off half the state to China and allow they to set up military bases.

The sky is the limit for this advanced pioneering society.

Local news edited that out tonight, shocking, I know.

When a reporter asked if he would be going to the border, he replied "there are more important issues to be dealt with."
Yes, I saw that Clip. What a dingbat.

Myorkas says the border is secure. Biden believes him. Kamala went to El Paso but she found it to be too icky for her.

Local news edited that out tonight, shocking, I know.

When a reporter asked if he would be going to the border, he replied "there are more important issues to be dealt with."