• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

And more on the disgusting pervs. They are hating life behind bars. Good. I hope worse is in store for them both.

how long before they identify as female?

Why does anyone pay attention to her? She is an idiot teenager that missed a lot of school by being paraded around the world as a climate activist.

Last edited:
Why does anyone pay attention to her? She is an idiot teenager that missed a lot of school by being paraded around the world as a climate activist.

That ***** is 20 years old. Her kid card is null and void.

Report: Putin and Taliban Negotiating Sale of US Arms Left Behind by Biden in Afghanistan​

@Sarge. Wtf from a tech standpoint did we leave?
Nothing really high tech. We left behind a bunch of night optics. That’s bad. A couple of stripped down UH-60L’s, two of which have been crashed already. The bulk of what was left behind was trucks and small arms, maybe some mortars.

You have to remember that for the most part, the Afghan army was a collection of disloyal, incompetent boobs. These cats couldn’t be taught to do jumping jacks. They ran from damn near every fight they were in. There is no way we are giving them our most technologically advanced ****.

Also, a lot of the equipment that was left had nothing to do with war fighting. **** like tractors, connexes, stuff for facility maintenance, road repair and a lot of non-combat stuff is included in that total that was left behind. Personally, I think Russia is horribly desperate if they want that stuff. Won’t be of a lot of use to them when you can’t get parts for repairs.

Also, a lot of the equipment that was left had nothing to do with war fighting. **** like tractors, connexes, stuff for facility maintenance, road repair and a lot of non-combat stuff is included in that total that was left behind. Personally, I think Russia is horribly desperate if they want that stuff. Won’t be of a lot of use to them when you can’t get parts for repairs.
What happens when they capture our Abrams. I read they are getting early Gen and not the new **** but still.

Remember, it was our first gen Abrams that ate up Russian made junk in Desert Storm. T-60’s and T-72’s mostly, some T-90’s. They have a new tank, the T-14, but can’t afford to put it into production. It still runs on a diesel, albeit twin turbo. We started using turbines in our armored vehicles in the 70’s. Beyond that, the technology is night and day.

Last edited:
Not to worry. Those spare parts will be on the way just as soon as they buy some of Hunter Biden's paintings.

Last edited:
I'm not sure where to put this but, LOL.

You know how after every murder, mass shooting, etc, you hear "He was a normal guy, I'm just shocked" and "They were great neighbors no one ever suspected" and "He was such a pillar of the community"....?

Everyone everywhere who's not blind would have said "I suspect this guy will do bad things" LOL

1674954317736.png

You know how after every murder, mass shooting, etc, you hear "He was a normal guy, I'm just shocked" and "They were great neighbors no one ever suspected" and "He was such a pillar of the community"....?

Everyone everywhere who's not blind would have said "I suspect this guy will do bad things" LOL

View attachment 10405

Guilty!

View attachment 10405

The face of meth.