• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

Praise da Lawd!

KkccFzs.jpg

So let's see. A spy balloon is spotted over Alaska and it become apparent that it is being steered. It just so happens to hover over a nuclear missile site then flies over the whole country. Only after there is public outcry and after it has completed it's trip, does our top dementia patient shoot it down.

Making us a joke on the world stage.

They got all the information they needed. Joe does what he was paid to do by his chinese overlords.

So let's see. A spy balloon is spotted over Alaska and it become apparent that it is being steered. It just so happens to hover over a nuclear missile site then flies over the whole country. Only after there is public outcry and after it has completed it's trip, does our top dementia patient shoot it down.

Making us a joke on the world stage.

First job of the president is to protect the country. He's failed again. The southern border he fails daily on. Afghanistan failed. Economy failed. Energy independence failed. The deficit failed.

It's almost as if it's intentional.

Our biggest problem in our country.

"A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear."

-Taylor Caldwell

Ok call me crazy but we just went through 6 years of Trump being called a traitor and everything else by the left. Now here we are doing exactly the same thing to Biden. I believe he is corrupt but I am not sure he is a traitor, just a foolish old man who is half senile trying to take care of his piece of **** son. I am hopeful he is not trying to destroy this Country just totally inept and easily lead by corruption around him. I am sick to death of both sides at this point overusing words like traitor.

Ok call me crazy but we just went through 6 years of Trump being called a traitor and everything else by the left. Now here we are doing exactly the same thing to Biden. I believe he is corrupt but I am not sure he is a traitor, just a foolish old man who is half senile trying to take care of his piece of **** son. I am hopeful he is not trying to destroy this Country just totally inept and easily lead by corruption around him. I am sick to death of both sides at this point overusing words like traitor.
What would it take for you to believe that a political leader was a traitor?
Are there lesser charges for a leader that crossed the line, by, say, unjust enrichment?

I don’t Joe is willfully destroying the country, he’s old school and just taking bribes and selling policy and he’s not smart enough to look down the road at long-term implications.
Rest of the Dims are the same way with different motivations. Ultimately if they wreck the economy enough they won’t be able get things they want either. They’ll notice when they can’t get armored Suburbans any more.

He's a ******* criminal who was corrupted to the core 50 years ago.

His son is a criminal and his brother is a criminal too. **** those guys.

I don't think he's willfully a traitor, although his diminishing cognitive abilities play into the hands of those wanting to do us harm.

No, Joe, like the rest of the lifers in DC, is solely driven in packing his portfolio, consequences be damned.