• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

I'm not sure where to put this but, LOL.

You know how after every murder, mass shooting, etc, you hear "He was a normal guy, I'm just shocked" and "They were great neighbors no one ever suspected" and "He was such a pillar of the community"....?

Everyone everywhere who's not blind would have said "I suspect this guy will do bad things" LOL

View attachment 10405

Phillipi, WV isn't a place you want to be under any circumstance.

I'm not sure where to put this but, LOL.

You know how after every murder, mass shooting, etc, you hear "He was a normal guy, I'm just shocked" and "They were great neighbors no one ever suspected" and "He was such a pillar of the community"....?

Everyone everywhere who's not blind would have said "I suspect this guy will do bad things" LOL

View attachment 10405

Tell me this ****** didnt get the vax.

How long before Biden latches onto the Eagles Super Bowl and tells us about how he was drafted by the eagles but decided to go to Syracuse law school instead because Jim Brown himself recruited him there.

How long before Biden latches onto the Eagles Super Bowl and tells us about how he was drafted by the eagles but decided to go to Syracuse law school instead because Jim Brown himself recruited him there.
well, that's not too hard to believe. I mean, Joe was raised in a black church - likely the same one he sang in the choir with Sammy Davis Jr.

She is easy to manipulate. Perfect candidate to work under Xi.

Fn2h_8taUAAPd5R

well, that's not too hard to believe. I mean, Joe was raised in a black church - likely the same one he sang in the choir with Sammy Davis Jr.
He taught Sammy to tap dance.

He walked 17 miles of the China wall with Xi. He said so himself. I'm a believer.
I don't know that George Santos has told any more lies than Biden has, yet they want him to resign.
When you're a Democrat it's different.

I don't know that George Santos has told any more lies than Biden has, yet they want him to resign.
When you're a Democrat it's different.
That's modern American politics. Hold everyone else to a standard you aren't striving to attain for yourself. It would be funny if it wasn't so prevalent, sad and pathetic.