• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

i'm all for the prevention of pedophilia and the immediate eradication of any pedophile.

can you say the same? of course you can't.
Strawman. Can’t reconcile your reasoning so you abandon the actual argument.

You're arguing the same tired stance used in NC. The legal angle so as to indicate "this has always been normal" which it 100% has not been. You know it even if you are retarded.

In prior, sane days, men weren't allowed into women's bathrooms. If caught in said bathroom, you were often arrested. If you did this in high school, you were expelled (and maybe arrested).

Prove there were troves of men using women's bathrooms in the 1960s, 70s, 80s, 90s, 2000s. Any evidence - photos, articles, etc allowable.
We’ve been through this. How many trannies did you encounter in public restrooms in the “good ol days of the 90s”? When they were, according to you, using the men’s room.

I never encountered one nor did I ever hear of someone encountering one. I guess you think they didn’t exist?

We’ve been through this. How many trannies did you encounter in public restrooms in the “good ol days of the 90s”? When they were, according to you, using the men’s room.

I never encountered one nor did I ever hear of someone encountering one. I guess you think they didn’t exist?

Are you really this stupid? Freaks and the freakshow are recent. So the freaks did not exhibit their mental illness ("I have a penis but I'm a woman" is a mental illness) publicly until recently.

And are you unaware that the freakshow is being propagated and popularized by today's loathsome culture? Seriously?

The number of young people who identify as transgender has nearly doubled in recent years, according to a new report that captures a stark generational shift and emerging societal embrace of a diversity of gender identities.

You are literally the only person on the planet unaware that the "trans" fad is a mental disease, a cult, prompted by the mentally ill and their willing lapdogs in the media.

Thats because you were using the girls room.

Are you really this stupid? Freaks and the freakshow are recent. So the freaks did not exhibit their mental illness ("I have a penis but I'm a woman" is a mental illness) publicly until recently.

And are you unaware that the freakshow is being propagated and popularized by today's loathsome culture? Seriously?

You are literally the only person on the planet unaware that the "trans" fad is a mental disease, a cult, prompted by the mentally ill and their willing lapdogs in the media.

Oh, really?

There's times I wonder if you guys even remember some of the stuff you argue about. Man, **** is like the Hatfields and McCoys.

Strawman. Can’t reconcile your reasoning so you abandon the actual argument.
you asked a question.
i responded in kind.

you changed the argument and i willingly complied with a response.

then you accuse me of doing what you just did.

you practice on the daily that ideology that you worship.

No body is defending Jerry Sandusky. You keep bringing that name up like you have some kind of holy grail talking point. You don't.

So, because that one guy wasn't a transvestite, all transvestites are innocent of being pervs?
No, you’re admitting that you’re not suspicious of ostensibly straight men using public restrooms while you are very suspicious of trans men doing the same without reason other than being anti-trans.

you asked a question.
i responded in kind.

you changed the argument and i willingly complied with a response.

then you accuse me of doing what you just did.

you practice on the daily that ideology that you worship.
No you dodged the second part of the question. You’re not suspicious of ostensibly straight men using public restrooms, despite what Sandusky (and Hastert and Craig) did, but you are suspicious of trans men using public restrooms. WHY?

How many trannies did you encounter in public restrooms in the “good ol days of the 90s”?

None. Except seeing Klinger on MASH.

When they were, according to you, using the men’s room.

This is why you are regarded as the village idiot. You don't read and lack basic comprehension. I never said trannies were using the men's room. I said men and women used their own restrooms. If someone was a 'closet' tranny, they had to go into the men's room and play the role. Dicks hanging out with dicks, as it should be.

I never encountered one nor did I ever hear of someone encountering one.

I guess you think they didn’t exist?

LOL. You nor anyone you knew ever encountered one, nor do I believe have the vast majority of us. So you don't think they existed as well.

200w.webp

I'll remind you, you are worth far more than the price of admission.

Entertainers, comedians, vying for laughs.
This is the best you have?
Was it being “propagated by TODAY’s loathsome culture” back then as Steeltime claims?

The Crying Game was vying for laughs? Really? Dog Day Afternoon, vying for laughs?

No, you’re admitting that you’re not suspicious of ostensibly straight men using public restrooms while you are very suspicious of trans men doing the same without reason other than being anti-trans.

You don't get the retarded level of your compare. You're comparing men sharing locker rooms with men to men sharing locker rooms with women. And by so doing insinuating the situations are equal.

They are not. Not even close.

None. Except seeing Klinger on MASH.

This is why you are regarded as the village idiot. You don't read and lack basic comprehension. I never said trannies were using the men's room. I said men and women used their own restrooms. If someone was a 'closet' tranny, they had to go into the men's room and play the role. Dicks hanging out with dicks, as it should be.

LOL. You nor anyone you knew ever encountered one, nor do I believe have the vast majority of us. So you don't think they existed as well.

200w.webp

I'll remind you, you are worth far more than the price of admission.
No, you idiot. They used the women’s room just like they do today, thus I’ve never encountered a man dressed as a woman in the men’s room. You’re seemingly disappointed that you (and your sons) haven’t. Good luck with that 👍🏼!

Was it being “propagated by TODAY’s loathsome culture” back then as Steeltime claims?

The Crying Game was vying for laughs? Really? Dog Day Afternoon, vying for laughs?

Do either of them establish that the trans culture existed back then, that there were drag queen story hours, that trans people walked the streets, that states lost mega sporting events over trans debates.

We are asking you now to prove that the trans movement - which is in fact a recent thing - was a real part of our culture then.

Milton and Hope don't make that argument for you. Nor does any piece of fiction you've pointed to.

No, you idiot. They used the women’s room just like they do today, thus I’ve never encountered a man dressed as a woman in the men’s room. You’re seemingly disappointed that you (and your sons) haven’t. Good luck with that 👍🏼!

Now you're living in your imagination.

Provide any examples of men dressed as women using women's restrooms in the 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s.

You believe this was always a thing. Prove that it was.

You don't get the retarded level of your compare. You're comparing men sharing locker rooms with men to men sharing locker rooms with women. And by so doing insinuating the situations are equal.

They are not. Not even close.
You’re insinuating that trans men are the same threat that ostensibly straight men like Sandusky, Hastert and Craig were. How so? Because… TRANS! Ammarite?

BTW, what about a post-op trans with the birth gender of a woman? Should they use the men’s room because they have dicks, or stay true to the NC law which would, wait for it… put dicks in the women’s room?

No you dodged the second part of the question. You’re not suspicious of ostensibly straight men using public restrooms, despite what Sandusky (and Hastert and Craig) did, but you are suspicious of trans men using public restrooms. WHY?
the second part of your question:
Why would you feel any differently about that than you do about trannies using public bathrooms?
that was answered and grouped with the first:
"i'm all for the prevention of pedophilia and the immediate eradication of any pedophile."

if you notice, I did not differentiate between trannies nor "ostensibly straight men". I grouped them under pedophiles. if you would like, I can address this as follows:
Trannies who are pedopholes and straight men who are pedophiles, should not be allowed to breathe.

I believe that should clear it up, but as you have shown throughout the years, even the clearest, most defined answer is still able to escape you. While we have said you suck at this, and you do, it should not ever be overlooked that you're as shallow as a rain puddle after a light drizzle, and your comprehension ability is as well rounded as a square.

so, do tell why you are standing up for trannie pedophiles and why you're overjoyed to allow a man with a 5 o'clock shadow whip out his crank in a public restroom where a 5-6 year old is relieving himself or herself.

You have no idea what I am "suspicious of". I am suspicious of some one that defends a group of people but at the same time use a derogatory term to describe them.

the second part of your question:

that was answered and grouped with the first:
"i'm all for the prevention of pedophilia and the immediate eradication of any pedophile."

if you notice, I did not differentiate between trannies nor "ostensibly straight men". I grouped them under pedophiles. if you would like, I can address this as follows:
Trannies who are pedopholes and straight men who are pedophiles, should not be allowed to breathe.

I believe that should clear it up, but as you have shown throughout the years, even the clearest, most defined answer is still able to escape you. While we have said you suck at this, and you do, it should not ever be overlooked that you're as shallow as a rain puddle after a light drizzle, and your comprehension ability is as well rounded as a square.

so, do tell why you are standing up for trannie pedophiles and why you're overjoyed to allow a man with a 5 o'clock shadow whip out his crank in a public restroom where a 5-6 year old is relieving himself or herself.
But you DO differentiate between trannies and ostensibly straight men as you only want to ban one from using public restrooms. WHY?

But you DO differentiate between trannies and ostensibly straight men as you only want to ban one from using public restrooms. WHY?
did i say that? point out where i said specifically what you're claiming.

FFS, you really can’t see the difference, can you? There’s nothing inherently UNFAIR to women about a trans male using their restroom or locker room.

Women should be allowed to feel safe in THEIR spaces - bathrooms, changing rooms, etc. The amount of sick twisted AGP individuals who trans themselves due to fetishizing womens parts is disturbing - and they are predators. Trannies have been infiltrated by predators and that is a fact - look up the stories from some of these female swimmers dealing with Lia Thomas in the changing room swinging his dick around. It says "Women's room" and that means WOMEN, period. **** their feelings getting hurt by that. Go to the "non-gendered" restroom and shut the **** up.

Signed,
A woman