• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

Kids have larger concerns these days. Like on January 27th when she texted me that her school was in lockdown and she was hiding in a closet. It wasn’t because someone reported a dick in the girls restroom.
So, you are OK with some guy walking into your daughters' rest room and letting it all hang out. You obviously care more about your political agenda than your daughter's wellbeing. What a POS you are.

Uh huh. Completely lost on you is the irony that in 2009, you would have had no problem with Jerry Sandusky sharing a locker room with one of your young sons. Reconcile your bigotry against that.
I will repeat and I think most here would agree. If we can't tell then we don't care. If you are obviously a guy and pre-op, then you most definitely shouldn't be in the Women's room. If you are truly trans and have had SRS surgery then my feelings may be a bit different.

So, you are OK with some guy walking into your daughters' rest room and letting it all hang out. You obviously care more about your political agenda than your daughter's wellbeing. What a POS you are.
Women’s restrooms have stalls. You’d rather have a tranny, dressed up as a woman walk into the men’s restroom, hike up his skirt and relive himself next to a young boy at the urinal? Really?

Women’s restrooms have stalls. You’d rather have a tranny, dressed up as a woman walk into the men’s restroom, hike up his skirt and relive himself next to a young boy at the urinal? Really?
when he pees all over the seat in the women's room you piss off the real women.

If this post doesn't seal the deal that you are officially retarded, nothing does.

What you wrote is exactly the total opposite of what I said. You're "interpretation" (butchering) of what I wrote isn't in the realm of being associated at all with what I said.

It's a challenge. We know Shortbus. Go read it again.
No, it’s not at all opposites of what you said. You just realized that the only difference between the 90’s and now is that people like you are raising a fuss about trannies using the women’s restroom and trying to promote completely unenforceable policies. Your m.o. when you realize your argument is failing you try to change it.
Difference is that back in the day, trannies were more discrete and a dude in a dress who was reasonably passable as a woman would use the ladies room, go into a stall, and not make a big deal about it. Today they want to be in your face about it and force you to accept them.

I don’t care what you wear or what sex you think you are but you can’t force me what to think either.

In the early 80’s my first job out of college was an assistant manager at K-Mart. Dude wearing a dress was a regular in my store, he said we were the only place with womens’ shoes big enough to fit. Had a 5 o’clock shadow but he didn’t go out of his way to attract attention either.

Wow! Thats just lame. You really do put politics first. Don't you? Sucks to be your daughter.

Wow! Thats just lame. You really do put politics first. Don't you? Sucks to be your daughter.
There’s absolutely nothing political about it.

Was it political when REPUBLICAN Larry Craig was committing lewd acts in the men’s restroom or when REPUBLICAN Dennis Hastert was sharing a locker room with the boys wrestling team?

Was it political when REPUBLICAN Larry Craig was committing lewd acts in the men’s restroom or when REPUBLICAN Dennis Hastert was sharing a locker room with the boys wrestling team?
Beats me. I have never heard of either one of those people. But if they committed lewd acts, then they should be impeded from doing it again.

You say that you are not being political, but at the same time you make sure to tie the label "REPUBLICAN" to people that commit lewd acts.

Tim is right. You do suck at this.

remind us who wants drag queens to twerk for elementary school children.

I hope the mouse makes it.

Disney will begin layoffs this week, the first of three rounds before the beginning of the summer that result in about 7,000 job cuts, according to a memo sent by Chief Executive Bob Iger.

The cuts are part of a broader effort to reduce corporate spending and boost free cash flow. Disney said last month it plans to cut $5.5 billion in costs, including $3 billion in content spend

Far be it from me to tell anyone what they should or shouldn't do, but for arguments sake, let's say that the following is a quote from Mark Twain

"Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

While I can appreciate the entertainment value, Flog is approaching a GotCaughtSteelin level on the current issue, where the opinions of actual women don't matter.

Quit being homophobic.

No, it’s not at all opposites of what you said. You just realized that the only difference between the 90’s and now is that people like you are raising a fuss about trannies using the women’s restroom and trying to promote completely unenforceable policies. Your m.o. when you realize your argument is failing you try to change it.

Yes, of course, that's it. Not that the freaking weirdo fringe lunatic moron leftists keep shoving the boundary of acceptable behavior further and further towards their own insanity, nope, not at all.

I remember clear as day how men were competing in women's sports in 1992 and going into girls locker rooms. Of course back then they were arrested and beaten to a pulp, not celebrated like today, but same thing, right Floggy?

Get another booster, you blithering titstick.

Here is an undeniable fact about people like you and Tibilo. You actually believe the country is better off with a slimy grifter Chinese flunky like Biden as President rather than Trump. Inflation, interest, deficit, debt, foreign affairs, border, crime, violence, hatred divisiveness? Who cares? Sloppy Joe is not Orange Man, and that's all that matter.

I'm just waiting for our school to put out a kevy to pay for urinal installation in the girls' bathrooms.

Uh huh. Completely lost on you is the irony that in 2009, you would have had no problem with Jerry Sandusky sharing a locker room with one of your young sons. Reconcile your bigotry against that.

Aaaaand there it is - the stupidest ******* thing ever posted on Steeler Nation. Coach's draft analysis is Kipling + Shakespeare in comparison.

No, you stupid ******* moron imbecile ****-for-brains, we did not think child molesters in locker rooms was a good thing in 2009.

Unlike you, who want to allow creepy weirdo mental patients in the locker room today.

Get it? No, of course not. You're too ******* stupid.

not sure where to put this (isn't that a Dem thing?) so ...

FsP6Ft8WICo7UwC

Here is an undeniable fact about people like you and Tibilo. You actually believe the country is better off with a slimy grifter Chinese flunky like Biden as President rather than Trump. Inflation, interest, deficit, debt, foreign affairs, border, crime, violence, hatred divisiveness? Who cares? Sloppy Joe is not Orange Man, and that's all that matter.
"Righteous suffering" it's called. Tim or someone posted an article about it a while ago.

LMAO walk it back son.

In the 1990s, we separated bathrooms and locker rooms by gender. You know, when we had 2 genders and acknowledged science and biology. And that system worked. It wasn't open door. The doors were closed. You just didn't dare enter a women's locker room or restroom if you were male. Society enforced the rules by and large.

I would have loved to have seen some dude trying to enter the women's locker room at a high school game in my home town. Said dude may have been buried the next day.

The policy was enforceable both legally and societally.

Now your retarded party allows people to be identify as hippos, the opposite sex, as cats...denies science (literally, science deniers), and supports not only inserting penises into women's safe spaces, but opens up the door to voyeurs, rapists and others pretending to be women to address their addictions.

Just search the forum. We've shown you it happens.

It is completely opposite.

But hey, by the way, did you happen to watch the news today? Bet ya did. It's a mental illness son.

You're god damned right.

If I had a son and a daughter...I would far rather the son be in a restroom and have Klinger come in and piss in a urinal than have my daughter on a toilet changing her tampon while a male tranny whips out his schlong in/around/near her.

I'm pretty sure that would be the prevailing opinion of "normal" people.

We know you don't fit that mold.

Far be it from me to tell anyone what they should or shouldn't do, but for arguments sake, let's say that the following is a quote from Mark Twain

"Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

While I can appreciate the entertainment value, Flog is approaching a GotCaughtSteelin level on the current issue, where the opinions of actual women don't matter.

You win the internet today, sir.

200.webp