• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

So let the record show that you think the one state that tried to legislate the enforcement of gender specific restrooms screwed it up.

I’m really interested how you would enforce your post-op criteria policy? Do tell.

I'd pay ******* anything to hear you try to carry a conversation at home or work.

200.webp

I provided proof that trannies have been around for centuries, let alone decades. Your specific premise is ridiculous, as if there exists documentation of such things.

You haven't provided proof that trannies were using other sex bathrooms. That was the ask. The societal norm has been, until the past 15 years or so of fad-trannyism, you went to your biological bathroom.

And I’ll remind you that you just went on record as supporting post-op men, dressed as women (or men), using women’s restrooms.

If you have surgically transitioned, and you swing a dick, welcome to the men's room. As I've said.

So it’s not really about mental illness for you, it’s about dick.

I've told you repeatedly what it's about. The fact that your crossed chromosomes don't allow you to grasp the point doesn't change it.

Transgenderism involves mental illness. And yes it's about the dick. I don't want Lia Thomas swinging her dick around in front of the faces of NCAA female athletes again, as one example.

You hate women, we get it.

Now grow a pair and address @NCSteelerfan

You haven't provided proof that trannies were using other sex bathrooms. That was the ask. The societal norm has been, until the past 15 years or so of fad-trannyism, you went to your biological bathroom.

If you have surgically transitioned, and you swing a dick, welcome to the men's room. As I've said.

I've told you repeatedly what it's about. The fact that your crossed chromosomes don't allow you to grasp the point doesn't change it.

Transgenderism involves mental illness. And yes it's about the dick. I don't want Lia Thomas swinging her dick around in front of the faces of NCAA female athletes again, as one example.

You hate women, we get it.

Now grow a pair and address @NCSteelerfan
It’s still a societal norm, you idiot. Deranged people like you feel the need to implement unenforceable laws to prevent something that, by and large, nobody encounters or cares to notice in the first place.

I provided proof that trannies have been around for centuries...
plural centuries
1 : a period of 100 years
a company that has been in business for more than a century

specifically : one of the 100-year divisions of the Christian era or of the preceding period of human history
the third century A.D./B.C

the 18th century

2 : a group, sequence, or series of 100 like things

3 a : a subdivision of the Roman legion
b : a voting unit of ancient Rome constituted according to property qualifications

4 : a race over a hundred units (such as yards, miles, or meters)

---------------

by your analysis, trannies have been running around lopping their dicks off and digging out vaginas for 200+ years. Which would make this back in at least the early 1800s. Do you have proof of this? No, eunuchs are not trannies.

it’s about dick.

for you, it always is

It’s still a societal norm, you idiot. Deranged people like you feel the need to implement unenforceable laws to prevent something that, by and large, nobody encounters or cares to notice in the first place.
Societal norm? There is nothing normal about any of this bull sh it.

If you dont care, then why the **** are you defending it?

This **** is infuriating. Discouraged? More like prohibited.

View attachment 10718

The Department of Justice appears to have discouraged the U.S. Marshals Service from arresting protesters illegally demonstrating at the homes of the Supreme Court justices, according to internal materials obtained by a United States senator.

During a hearing Tuesday, Sen. Katie Britt, R-Ala., revealed training slides reportedly from a “whistleblower in DOJ who was concerned about the attorney general’s misleading testimony before the Judiciary Committee.” Those slides were used to prepare U.S. Marshals personnel for their protective details outside of justices’ homes, according to the senator.

Britt said the DOJ explicitly discouraged U.S. Marshals from enforcing the law against the protesters without coordination with the relevant U.S. attorney’s office, warning that it would be “counterproductive” for the marshals to make arrests on cases that the DOJ “will not charge and prosecute.”

“Not a single person has been prosecuted for illegally harassing Supreme Court justices outside of their homes,” Britt said after the hearing. “The reason is crystal clear: The Department of Justice has willfully chosen not to enforce federal law.”

The slides stand in contradiction to Attorney General Merrick Garland’s previous assertion to lawmakers that the decision to arrest the protesters lies with the U.S. Marshals. Garland also admitted that it is a federal crime under 18 U.S.C. § 1507 to protest outside a judge’s home with the intent of influencing that judge.

“Decisions have to be made on the ground about what is the best way to protect those lives,” he said on March 1.

The slides also coincide with The Daily Signal’s previous conversations with U.S. Marshals outside the homes of the justices. In January, The Daily Signal spoke with several U.S. Marshals who said that the activists are not breaking the law since they were not on the justices’ property, merely the sidewalk.

The authorities also repeatedly mentioned the First Amendment and free speech and said that the activists had the right to demonstrate as long as they were within the law.

Garland has not enforced 18 US Code 1507, though both Virginia Gov. Glenn Youngkin and former Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan requested that he do so.

“U.S. Marshals have the authority to arrest anyone under that statute or any other federal statute,” Garland said earlier this month. “The attorney general does not make the decision to arrest. The marshals on the scene—they do make the decision of whether to arrest.”

Britt questioned Garland about the slides on Tuesday, where the attorney general told her that he had not been aware of the slides and noted that the marshals were still permitted to make arrests, adding that their “first and principle job is to protect the lives and property of the members of the court.”

“Protest is not synonymous with unlawful activity,” the slides read, noting that the First Amendment protects public protests.

The slides also instruct the marshals to avoid, “unless absolutely necessary, criminal enforcement actions involving the protest or protestors, particularly on public space.”

“Making arrests and initiating prosecutions is not the goal of the USMS presence at SCOTUS residences,” the slides say.

“Enforcement actions that involve both federal and state/local crimes, particularly those that involve public space, should be conducted by state and local authorities, if possible,” they read.

The slides specifically address 18 USC 1507: “the face of 1507 directly implicates activities that also involve the 1st A right to free speech, to assemble, and to petition government. The ‘intent of influencing any judge’ language thus logically goes to criminal threats and intimidation, not 1st A protected protest activities.”

The slides suggest that “any threat or intimidation that may violate 1507 likely also involves other” federal, state, or local criminal statutes.

“Regardless,” the slides say, “any arrests of protestors are a last resort to prevent physical harm to the Justices and/or their families.”

Though Garland told the Senate Judiciary Committee that the marshals had “full authority” to decide on arrests, the slides order the marshals to coordinate their enforcement with the relevant U.S. attorney’s office.

[Slides are inside the link above]

Of course. I kinda figured something like that was afoot since no one was being arrested for clearly violating the law.

It’s still a societal norm, you idiot.

Wrong. Opening bathrooms up to the opposite gender is a recent phenomenon. And actually promoted and encouraged. Bathrooms re-labeled as unisex, etc.

Deranged people like you feel the need to implement unenforceable laws to prevent something that, by and large, nobody encounters or cares to notice in the first place.

Deranged people believe men can be women, women can be men, people can identify as animals, men can get pregnant, and men can menstruate.

That is deranged.

Protecting women is normal. A tradition that goes back to the beginning of time.

Societal norm? There is nothing normal about any of this bull sh it.

If you dont care, then why the **** are you defending it?
Exactly how many trannies do you NORMALLY encounter in public restrooms in a week/month/year? Have you ever? Yes, gender specific bathrooms are a societal norm.

Wrong. Opening bathrooms up to the opposite gender is a recent phenomenon. And actually promoted and encouraged. Bathrooms re-labeled as unisex, etc.
Uh, you mean family bathrooms, or single person bathrooms? How dare they!
Deranged people believe men can be women, women can be men, people can identify as animals, men can get pregnant, and men can menstruate.

That is deranged.

Protecting women is normal. A tradition that goes back to the beginning of time.
Deranged people are obsessed with wondering about the genitalia of the stranger in the next stall. Creep.

plural centuries
1 : a period of 100 years
a company that has been in business for more than a century

specifically : one of the 100-year divisions of the Christian era or of the preceding period of human history
the third century A.D./B.C

the 18th century

2 : a group, sequence, or series of 100 like things

3 a : a subdivision of the Roman legion
b : a voting unit of ancient Rome constituted according to property qualifications

4 : a race over a hundred units (such as yards, miles, or meters)

---------------

by your analysis, trannies have been running around lopping their dicks off and digging out vaginas for 200+ years. Which would make this back in at least the early 1800s. Do you have proof of this? No, eunuchs are not trannies.

for you, it always is
NOT. MY. ANALYSIS.

Your ignorance. READ.

Just another example of the political division that will eventually destroy this country. Curious, I know there were over 1,000 arrests in the worst action in American history, but did they all enter the Capitol? Can't find any information on that.
Joe Epps has had his life RUINED by crazy conspiracy theorists!

Please, just leave him alone.

Signed, Nancy Pelosi.

Biden took showers with his post-puberty daughter.
Floggy Shortbus: Nothing to see here!

Trump said "grab them by the *****" but didn't actually do that, and looked at a pretty adult female who was undressed.
Floggy Shortbus: KILL HIM! KILL THE BEAST!

Oh, and Floggy, the next time you cite Wikipedia as a "source," just admit you are making **** up. Seriously. Wikipedia?

Exactly how many trannies do you NORMALLY encounter in public restrooms in a week/month/year? Have you ever? Yes, gender specific bathrooms are a societal norm.
Of course, I dont see them. They are in the women's restroom. Thats the ******* problem. I find it disturbing that you care so little about how women are being treated just so you and your ilk can push some stupid agenda.

200.webp

1680224562581.png1680224614388.png
1680224663883.png

Uh, you mean family bathrooms, or single person bathrooms? How dare they!

1680224789717.png

Deranged people are obsessed with wondering about the genitalia of the stranger in the next stall. Creep.

Sane people wanna know that when their daughter swimmer goes into the locker room after a swim meet, Lia Thomas isn't wagging his schlong in their faces. Which happened.

200.webp

Anyone caught filming that way should be dealt with.

Back to the subject Shortbus.

We don't INCREASE the risks of these types of incidents by inserting DICKS into women's safe spaces.

Have you grown a pair yet? Replied to @NCSteelerfan ? :ROFLMAO: 😆 :ROFLMAO: 😆 :ROFLMAO:

I suggest everyone invest all their money into the stock....

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us.​

Now that Tim & Flog have discovered another topic in which to go back and forth endlessly, this thread is predicted to go 800 pages. Easily doubling your return on investments.