• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

You just need to get you an electric car and get with the times. Get an electric mower while you are at it.

iu
Someone in my neighborhood had one of those. It sat in their carport for years, I don't think it worked.

Reactions: JMM
Your lucky it didn't catch on fire.

Through executive order Joe approved dried, minced mealworms and crickets to be in your food. No label required to let the consumer know. You can be sure this will be in fast food everywhere. And the clot shot will be injected in cows, chicken and pork starting now. If you are a pureblood...not for long.
Notice that Joe bypassed congress. Italy doesn't allow lab grown meat.

Through executive order Joe approved dried, minced mealworms and crickets to be in your food. No label required to let the consumer know. You can be sure this will be in fast food everywhere. And the clot shot will be injected in cows, chicken and pork starting now. If you are a pureblood...not for long.
That stuff is not food, not healthy....do you have a link to this order?

Sorry. No link. The order was signed in 2022. Reported on NTD news.

The bidens started 3 " charity organizations " since being installed in office. Are they used to launder money? Is There a NYT investigative journalist looking into this? Of course not. If it's Biden it's truth, honesty, transparency, goodness and wholesomeness. Why do i think these charities would be used to launder money?

I might have to renew my efforts to get a work visa for Italy.

That stuff is not food, not healthy....do you have a link to this order?
Just because it sounds gross didn't mean its not healthy. Crickets are packed with nutrients and contain 180% more iron than beef. "Sneaking" it into food is another story though.

Just because it sounds gross didn't mean its not healthy. Crickets are packed with nutrients and contain 180% more iron than beef. "Sneaking" it into food is another story though.
And your a$$ is packed with your boyfriends shlong . Now go eat your grubs and crickets and fukk off!

The idea is that they won't allow enough food for us to eat so we'll be eating bugs and living like the survivors on Walking Dead.

Something tells me the ruling class won't be eating crickets
That's why you do what you can to be in the ruling class.
We already see this. Like I said elsewhere, there is never a recession in Washington, D.C.

Reactions: JMM
It's not about the protein. It's about the other ****, like chitin, that is part of the package. Do not eat this stuff, because humans lack the GI tract to process it. It is that simple.

They will sneak that sh!t into our food.

Went to Home Depot yesterday to get a roll of 4' green metal fencing to try and protect some new landscaping from getting eaten. A 50' roll was a couple bucks shy of $100. Unreal. Less than buying new bushes/trees but not by much.

Went to Home Depot yesterday to get a roll of 4' green metal fencing to try and protect some new landscaping from getting eaten. A 50' roll was a couple bucks shy of $100. Unreal. Less than buying new bushes/trees but not by much.
Just use all 40 of your grills as a fence.

Know what else has 180% more iron than beef?

800px-50_USD_Series_2004_Note_Front.jpg

Macron and blond b! tch from EU just met with Xi. Trading in yuan, Taiwan takeover were likely subject matter. Joe is on vacation. Looks like the CCP is in the driver's seat. CCP will take Taiwan soon. Their influence is very strong throughout the world. The dollar is weakened. The US spent all its money in Ukraine, no money to fight on another front.