• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

**** no. That cracker ***** had it coming just for being white.

Honestly nothing bothers me more than seeing a mob viciously attack anyone.It's a cowardly thing and it makes you look like a bunch of gd wild animals that need to be put down.Unless you're a pedo. **** them. No empathy for them. You can stack them all day.

At this point I don't care what the media carries or doesn't carry. It's not like anyone will be held to account anyway. If we little peons know about this, then Republicans in congress know about it too. Maybe you should be upset that they aren't doing anything. Maybe bring Trey Gowdy back for one of his fiery speeches and stern looks so we can feel better when they once again do nothing. They are all in the same club up there.

Well maybe we shouldn't have elected a mentored marxist as president for 8 years. That's 8 years of installing his people into the far reaches of government. This is your fundamental change. I certainly believed him. It's working as intended.

This is what complacency gets us. To be ruled by evil twisted immoral men. The next presidential election will be nastier than the last two. You can bank that.We need a solid 8 years of these traitors being out of power.

You know, maybe focus on our country for awhile so we're not dependent on anyone for anything. Yeah that's probably a pipe dream now.

I still say we need a constitutional convention of the states. I don't see any other viable way to accomplish what needs to be done. The corruption needs scrubbed out and this money sucking all powerful federal government needs a serious downsizing.
If that can't be done,then a serious push to get another party a strong enough foothold in government that the other two can never dominate. The Republicans have already proven they won't do dick even when the have control of congress and the oval office. They still act like they're in the minority.

The democrats on the other hand will ******* ram through as much ****** up **** as possible. Stuff that stays with us even after they're gone. They're on a gd mission and will stick together even if it destroys everything we've built. It's our way or **** you. Into the ground we all go.

And, in another chapter of "Your Government Lies to You Daily" - we have this gem...per Car & Driver EVs are worse with regards to EPA estimates than fossil fuel vehicles. But hey, it's just Car & Driver right?

Beware the sticker in the window.

1682347160412.png

A new paper published by SAE International uses Car and Driver's real-world highway test data to show that electric vehicles underperform on real-world efficiency and range relative to the EPA figures by a much greater margin than internal-combustion vehicles. While the latter typically meet or exceed the EPA-estimated highway fuel economy numbers, EVs tend to fall considerably short of the range number on the window sticker. The paper, written by Car and Driver's testing director, Dave VanderWerp, and Gregory Pannone, was presented this week at SAE International's annual WCX conference. It points to a need for revised testing and labeling standards for EVs moving forward.

"Basically we've taken a look at how vehicles perform relative to the values on the window sticker, looking at the difference between what the label says and what we actually see in our real-world highway test," explained VanderWerp. "We see a big difference in that gap between gas-powered vehicles and the performance of EVs. The real question is: When first-time customers are buying EVs, are they going to be pleasantly surprised or disappointed by the range?"

On Car and Driver's 75-mph highway test, more than 350 internal-combustion vehicles averaged 4.0 percent better fuel economy than what was stated on their labels. But the average range for an EV was 12.5 percent worse than the price sticker numbers.

Even for Joe Biden, it was a brazen move, but the reason behind it may be even more nefarious than first thought. According to the Post, Hunter Biden is likely living at the White House to avoid being served by the mother of the daughter he and his family (including Jill Biden) have disowned.

The democrats can't let hunter Biden disclose his income and sources. It would expose the entire Biden family corruption.

Navy Jones Biden has a crackhead dad, a stripper mom, a lying grandfather. Even Jill rejects navy Jones. Poor little girl.

Time to rally around the man who lifted us out of the post-COVID, post-MAGA hellhole. If you're the choice, President Biden, I've got your back.

Last edited:

Even for Joe Biden, it was a brazen move, but the reason behind it may be even more nefarious than first thought. According to the Post, Hunter Biden is likely living at the White House to avoid being served by the mother of the daughter he and his family (including Jill Biden) have disowned.
Was gonna say, it appears that Hunter's daughter with the stripper is the only Biden who's not laundering money from China.

The GOP, even Trump, needs to stick to the facts now that Biden made it official. Biden is one of the worst, if not the worst, Presidents we've ever had and Trump was one of the best. The numbers and facts don't lie even when the lying liberals try to skew them in their favor. Under Trump - better economy, better military, better protecting America and the American people, better border and immigration, better COVID response (yes, very much true), better with and for our allies (we have lost allies under Biden), better on world stage with world leaders (Trump was respected, Biden is laughed at, the Ukraine war would have never happened under Trump, and there is now a true axis of evil against us.), strong leadership as compared to leading from behind like Odumma did, and I could go on and on.

The GOP, even Trump, needs to stick to the facts now that Biden made it official. Biden is one of the worst, if not the worst, Presidents we've ever had and Trump was one of the best. The numbers and facts don't lie even when the lying liberals try to skew them in their favor. Under Trump - better economy, better military, better protecting America and the American people, better border and immigration, better COVID response (yes, very much true), better with and for our allies (we have lost allies under Biden), better on world stage with world leaders (Trump was respected, Biden is laughed at, the Ukraine war would have never happened under Trump, and there is now a true axis of evil against us.), strong leadership as compared to leading from behind like Odumma did, and I could go on and on.

Siri, show me a completely delusional MAGA Republican existing soley in an obfuscated, fantasy world. Thanks. (y)

Not for nothing, but our military is pretty much the same, aside from the PC woke nonsense, unless that is what you're referring to.

I do take issue with Trump saying he "rebuilt the military." As someone who has either served in or worked directly with the military since 1988, I can assure you that he rebuilt nothing. Anything that the military is getting that is new today, has been in development for 10-15 years in most cases. The process of acquiring new equipment is not fast, especially when it comes to tanks, planes, helicopters, artillery. In fact, it is slower than slow. Takes forever. For example, the Army's future vertical lift program was established in 2009.

Siri, show me a completely delusional MAGA Republican existing soley in an obfuscated, fantasy world. Thanks. (y)
TDS much? Sure sounds like it. Name one area where I was incorrect. Even Biden had nothing to say about his accomplishments because there aren't any.

And, I'll take a Great America over China or any other country unlike Biden and the Demonrats. Every American should be in favor of a Great America and put America first always.

Worst Presidents in my lifetime:
1. Creepy Joe
2. Jimmy Carter
3. Bomma
4. Richard Nixon, and not because of Watergate.

Not for nothing, but our military is pretty much the same, aside from the PC woke nonsense, unless that is what you're referring to.

I do take issue with Trump saying he "rebuilt the military." As someone who has either served in or worked directly with the military since 1988, I can assure you that he rebuilt nothing. Anything that the military is getting that is new today, has been in development for 10-15 years in most cases. The process of acquiring new equipment is not fast, especially when it comes to tanks, planes, helicopters, artillery. In fact, it is slower than slow. Takes forever. For example, the Army's future vertical lift program was established in 2009.
He did help create space force.

Time to rally around the man who lifted us out of the post-COVID, post-MAGA hellhole. If you're the choice, President Biden, I've got your back.

Love you man but crack is whack. Stop doing it. You have got to be kidding with this bullshit. You have to be.

Love you man but crack is whack. Stop doing it. You have got to be kidding with this bullshit. You have to be.

Well if you hate the United States and want nothing more than it to be fundamentally changed. He's your guy. His administration is a circus freakshow.

I'm not sure how he could have anyone's back since he lives in Hungaria. What do they have like 10 million people..haha. We've had more illegal aliens invade the border in Biden's illegitimate presidency than his beloved country has people.

Chicago, the Leftist paradise. The commentary is money. Funniest thing you'll see all week.