• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

I mean it in a sense that he will assume all of the blame, and the investigation, or lack thereof, will stop at this point, case closed.
Investigations into what? The kid got busted putting classified **** on discord. Apparently this isn't the first time. Not sure who else would be to blame.

Why does the Massachusetts Air National Guard have access to the **** that was released? It makes no sense.

This kid should be hung for treason. His chain of command should be imprisoned. There has to be accountability.

Investigations into what? The kid got busted putting classified **** on discord. Apparently this isn't the first time. Not sure who else would be to blame.

Sarge, I don't believe anything the government tells me any more.

ANYTHING.

A 21-year old reservist had access to top-level secured documents, SCIF documents? Huh. Almost as if somebody gave him the documents to use him as a "source" to leak the materials.

“Whether he’s in IT or not, is irrelevant. The way it was produced, the way it was put out there — pages, printed photographs taken, published online — that is a methodical way of releasing classified information illegally,” he said.

“I think he’s definitely working with other people in DOD or the intel space to get this information out. This is an Assange-style operation. This kid — no offense to him — at 21 years old, cannot put out this five-months, unlawful disclosure of sensitive intelligence,” [Kash Patel] said.

I am absolutely convinced that almost every "leak" is an intentional distribution of information by government intelligence. Every one.

Why would the DOD use this guy to leak information? Good question and I don't pretend to know yet. However, I am fairly certain that as the story unfolds, we will see the government take advantage in some way or many ways - spying on Americans and censorship, for example.

Also, amazing how the arrest is the big news, not the fact America has spent about $120 billion, depleted ammunition resources, has soldiers in Ukraine fighting, and the war is going very badly.

******* amazing that they can identify a leak, then shut it down and arrest the suspected party extremely quickly while also verifying what was leaked, if it was true, and the consequences of this.

yet no one knows who was on Epstein Island, what they were doing there or how often they went.
even though there's a detailed list and a black book in gov't possession

ironical

Sarge, I don't believe anything the government tells me any more.

ANYTHING.

A 21-year old reservist had access to top-level secured documents, SCIF documents? Huh. Almost as if somebody gave him the documents to use him as a "source" to leak the materials.

I am absolutely convinced that almost every "leak" is an intentional distribution of information by government intelligence. Every one.

Why would the DOD use this guy to leak information? Good question and I don't pretend to know yet. However, I am fairly certain that as the story unfolds, we will see the government take advantage in some way or many ways - spying on Americans and censorship, for example.

Also, amazing how the arrest is the big news, not the fact America has spent about $120 billion, depleted ammunition resources, has soldiers in Ukraine fighting, and the war is going very badly.
I don't believe anything they say either, but I'm not ready to jump down a conspiratorial rabbit hole just yet.

I'm not amazed that a 21-year-old reservist had access. We have young people with access to highly classified stuff throughout the military. Depends on what his role is. And even if he wasn't supposed to be viewing that stuff, sometimes, young people find their way into things they shouldn't. And sometimes, they do stupid things with what they find.

I don't believe anything they say either, but I'm not ready to jump down a conspiratorial rabbit hole just yet.

If the past 7 years have taught me ANYTHING, it's that conspiracy theories are often merely an accurate descriptions of what really happened.

I'm not amazed that a 21-year-old reservist had access. We have young people with access to highly classified stuff throughout the military. Depends on what his role is. And even if he wasn't supposed to be viewing that stuff, sometimes, young people find their way into things they shouldn't. And sometimes, they do stupid things with what they find.

You would know more than I would obviously, but the dude is about as low level as a guy can get in the military and has access to SCIF documents? And can somehow PHOTOGRAPH those documents? Wow, one would think that access to SCIF documents would require that the person accessing the information leave behind all devices capable of recording the information.

Wow, look at this! SCIF access requires that the person accessing the information not carry into the SCIF any electronic device capable of recording the information!!

Cell phones aren't allowed inside a SCIF, though officials are allowed to make calls on a special secure phone. They are allowed to take notes — which themselves become classified material. Any paperwork that's discarded must go into special "burn bags," which are carefully handled until they're placed in an incinerator and destroyed.

Something is not right about this. Not right at all.

You would know more than I would obviously, but the dude is about as low level as a guy can get in the military and has access to SCIF documents? And can somehow PHOTOGRAPH those documents?
You do understand that the military is missing recruiting and retention goals by anywhere from 40-60% right? Sometimes, when critical roles need filled, and you have a guy with the right MOS to fill it, he may not be a "top level guy." Sometimes you use what you have because it's all you have and you don't have a choice.

Wow, one would think that access to SCIF documents would require that the person accessing the information leave behind all devices capable of recording the information.

Wow, look at this! SCIF access requires that the person accessing the information not carry into the SCIF any electronic device capable of recording the information!!
I'm picking up your condescension. You know, if people did everything they were supposed to do all the time, crime rates would be a whole lot lower. Acting like this guy is the first guy to photograph "SCIF documents" is ridiculous.

I'm not saying this isn't some sort of conspiracy. I'm just saying that sometimes bad people do bad things, and sometimes stupid people do stupid things. And until I see something that tells me otherwise, I'm chalking this up to a kid being an idiot.

Those that put a 21 year old Airman in a position to have access to this. He looks guilty as hell, and should be hung for it, but the chain of command needs to be held accountable as well. I'm just skeptical that will happen.

Those that put a 21 year old Airman in a position to have access to this. He looks guilty as hell, and should be hung for it, but the chain of command needs to be held accountable as well. I'm just skeptical that will happen.
Again, maybe they didn't have a choice. The military is short everywhere. If the guy is qualified to do the job, then he is qualified. To me, it looks like he found out that in his job he gets to see some "cool ****" and decided to share it with his friends to show how cool he is. I mean, I get that, because I've taken family and friends to see the helicopters I work on. Not the same thing, I know, but I get the thought process behind it.

If the guy is guilty, string him up. I'm not on the conspiracy bandwagon. Even if, as Steeltime suggests, this is a conspiracy and people left stuff out or visible, or even convinced this kid to do this stuff in order that he take the fall, he could have simply had enough self-discipline not to photograph it, remove it from the SCIF and post it online, or simply say no and walk away if he was asked to do it.

Just like the rioters at the Capitol. I get people were instigating. I get people were emotional. You just can't allow yourself to be a dumbass about it. You can't take the bait.

I find it crazy what all has happened in Just a short two plus years. My wallet and bank are being raped, crime has exploded, **** it let’s go to war, and **** let’s leave one we had calm only to slaughter many.

Cities burn, a women can’t be defined, crime among politicians only happens for one side, …and on and on and on. If this isn’t a movie I don’t know what is. To bad Hollywood is on their side so no script to be written.

I find it crazy what all has happened in Just a short two plus years. My wallet and bank are being raped, crime has exploded, **** it let’s go to war, and **** let’s leave one we had calm only to slaughter many.

Cities burn, a women can’t be defined, crime among politicians only happens for one side, …and on and on and on. If this isn’t a movie I don’t know what is. To bad Hollywood is on their side so no script to be written.
The moral of the story is vote Republican because democrats hate America and want to destroy it. And they’ll do anything to make that happen, including ******* the world up for the sole purpose of stealing the 2020 election.

It's the country we now live in. Half the country thinks the left can do no wrong, thinking with their hearts instead of any form of rational logic.

Quotation-Thomas-Sowell-It-is-hard-to-imagine-a-more-stupid-or-more-27-84-58.jpg

Dumb kid who had access to top secret govt info because the govt can't find anyone left to kill on behalf of their current agenda of outright personal greed and corruption?

The fall guy for a huge conspiracy akin to Oswald/Ruby/CIA/Mob

Something in between?

Last edited:
They have you paying attention to this story. Not one mainstream propaganda outlet has carried the Biden payoff/ laundering/ influence peddling. Comers committee findings are not being put in front of the voters.

They have you paying attention to this story. Not one mainstream propaganda outlet has carried the Biden payoff/ laundering/ influence peddling. Comers committee findings are not being put in front of the voters.
At this point I don't care what the media carries or doesn't carry. It's not like anyone will be held to account anyway. If we little peons know about this, then Republicans in congress know about it too. Maybe you should be upset that they aren't doing anything. Maybe bring Trey Gowdy back for one of his fiery speeches and stern looks so we can feel better when they once again do nothing. They are all in the same club up there.