• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

So why did this kid have access to all this high level intel?

13leak-add-qmzp-articleLarge.jpg
Why does the Massachusetts Air National Guard have access to the **** that was released? It makes no sense.

This kid should be hung for treason. His chain of command should be imprisoned. There has to be accountability.

And the slimy ******* communists impeached Trump for simply asking Ukraine to look into the Biden’s fraud. This could open the dam to drain the swamp. Investigate all those mf’er including the Rinos.

A lot of people need jailed,executed or banished.

The loudest voices who scream democracy are the biggest traitors against this republic.

Why does the Massachusetts Air National Guard have access to the **** that was released? It makes no sense.

This kid should be hung for treason. His chain of command should be imprisoned. There has to be accountability.
Is he the fall guy?

While Ioathe the guy as much as anyone, Washington DC is "The Capitol".

It could be interpreted that way.
I thought the same thing. Although it's more likely that he forgot where his office is.

Reactions: wig

So is it either we found some person to pin it on, or (what I believe) the level of security surrounding this info is handed out out at morning meeting to all.

Complete, failure of this admin. Add this to the growing list.

A video game nerd like me released some of the most important **** relevant to the world as we know it. Gg slwepy

See, this is where I just disagree, and the fact is Trump won't even admit he made any kind of mistake as he still pushes blame to others. He didn't need to fire Fauci - and I don't think he could, but he could have not elevated him and as Fauci says to this day "Trump did everything we told him to do". Trump still praises "his" Operation warp speed as just so awesome and the vaccines are still the best. Yes, he was against mandating the vaccines, but he still won't admit what an issue they are as according to him, and this was recent, they saved millions of lives. His Cares act gave incentives for states to keep shut down - and yes, I'm calling it his Cares act - the biggest wealth transfer ever wrought with fraud and payoffs. This started the road to high inflation and incentives to just not work.

Oh, and let's not forget the commendation he gave Fauci and company at the end of his term for their COVID work.

You say he should have stuck to his original ground - but that is the issue, he doesn't do that and is easily swayed by those around him - whether they are "swamp" or not. I need someone that sticks to their guns and does the right ******* thing even if it means fighting everyone over it.
I don't disagree entirely but again I think Trump did what he felt he had to do but it wasn't his plan. Yes I blame him for going along with it. I would much prefer he had fought it as it didn't help in the end going along with it. At this point I will vote for almost anyone over the crap on the left but I want Desantis who did more or less stick to his guns on minimizing the overreactions. Unlike my "Republican" Governor here in OH who lost his mind during covid with lockdowns.

Teixeira, who joined the Air National Guard in September 2019, held the highest-level security clearance granted by the federal government for top secret information, according to an internal Department of Defense email

WHAT? 21 hrs old, 3yrs in. “Give him the keys to the kingdom”

Teixeira, who joined the Air National Guard in September 2019, held the highest-level security clearance granted by the federal government for top secret information, according to an internal Department of Defense email

It worked so well for Budweiser.

How bout we go ahead and make sure he's guilty first, eh?

Passing around classified documents was never a problem for the Bidens. They were rewarded hands

Our beloved country is in such a horrible mess....

I cant believe China hasn't landed on the Taiwan shore yet..

All military bases run on the NIPRNet and SIPRNet, SIPRNet being the secure network and even then, there is a Secret and Top Secret element of SIPRNet. I built and managed the SIPRNet at Langley AFB within the Special Projects team of the 1st Comm Sq, same as this kid at the ANG base, and I had access to file servers, email servers, the works. The difference is that I understood the term "Need to know" and stayed in my lane installing and fixing **** and not digging for information to out the government like some expat. This kid needs a firing squad IMO.

Doesn't seem fishy at all..

Security isn't important. Just look at the way Joe handles highly classified documents.

Roads are Racist.

Must not steal from the queen of communism.

Oh brother.
More pandering to 13% of the population.
Surprised he didn't say he carries hot sauce wherever he goes.
He actually does carry a bottle of hot sauce. Only his bottle is filled with AstroGlide.