• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

Nobody will pay any attention until the market finally takes a ****. Then it will be blamed on Republicans not raising the debt ceiling or funding a major stimulus package, etc. Rinse repeat.

Yeah well they should stop growing the government and focus on growing American industry not China's, not OPEC either. **** we could be in a position to tell them all to **** off. We will play the game by our rules. Oh no,can't have that.

This cycle is getting old. Each cycle the other spends its time working to undo what the other has done and install unelected bureaucrats doing their work after they're gone. It's like having a sleeper cell just waiting for the next group to take back over.

We're losing that battle because the conservatives try and play by the rules. The other side has no rules and the end justifies the means. That's why we keep going further down river which is heading right down the damn drain.

If our media was worth a **** they'd be down at the border reporting daily on the invasion that's being completely ignored and lied about. I could go on all day.

Hopefully people will wise up and demand a states convention. Which would instantly take control away from congress and circumvent them. Just watch how many ******** pucker up then. Even the genuine threat of one, they'd flip out. You'd see both sides go off. Why? Because it takes the power away from them and they have no control over what happens. You just need enough states on board, then enough to ratify Ammendment's to The US Constitution. I've never gotten why people are so scared of this, other than they don't know how this actually operates. It could be an amazing tool to clean everything up from top to bottom. That's my vision anyway. I'd volunteer in a flash to be a delegate for that.

What we're doing now just isn't going to have a good outcome ever. Society has to refind its moral compass and at least pull back toward center.

Kamala Harris has been appointed AI Czar.
That makes me feel so much better....

iu

She'll probably get caught having group sex with the robots..

Rob O’Neill, the Navy SEAL who killed al Qaeda terrorist Osama bin Laden, blasted the Navy for enlisting a drag queen influencer as a “digital ambassador” to help recruit

Rob O’Neill, the Navy SEAL who killed al Qaeda terrorist Osama bin Laden, blasted the Navy for enlisting a drag queen influencer as a “digital ambassador” to help recruit

Yeah that's just going to get men knocking down the door at the recruiting office. Well now someone has outdone Bud Lite.

Realizing that there are few on the left side of politics that dare enter this forum, I really would like to know what makes them tick. Trog?, Tibs?

Inflation is running at 8% or so, gas in Phoenix is $5 a gallon, and unless you bailed to a fixed fund in 2020, you likely lost at least 20% of your retirement savings. Crime is causing businesses to close in major cities, banks are failing and our military is more concerned with alternative life styles than defending our country. The southern border is a sieve ( I live there ) and fentanyl is in everything, destroying young lives. Mortgage and car loan rates are now higher for those that are actually responsible and pay their bills on time. Cities and states are pushing for the elimination of the internal combustion engine, but with no plan on how everyone is supposed to afford a battery car.

Please, enlighten me, because the only answer that I can come up with is that you've been brainwashed somehow into thinking that it's the right thing to do, while destroying the country in the process. Please tell me how the average American has benefited in the past two and a half years? Rhetorical question, because they haven't, but again, apparently I need to be shown the way.
I doubt that you are personally benefiting financially from any of this, or that your life has improved in any way, but I assure you that those that you support have seen their portfolios increase.

From a personal standpoint, I'll be fine because I know how to protect myself from all of this, albeit treading water, but I do worry for those that have been hoodwinked into believing that everything is just dandy. When the **** hits the fan, and it will, likely sooner than later, it's not going to be pretty.

Realizing that there are few on the left side of politics that dare enter this forum, I really would like to know what makes them tick. Trog?, Tibs?

Inflation is running at 8% or so, gas in Phoenix is $5 a gallon, and unless you bailed to a fixed fund in 2020, you likely lost at least 20% of your retirement savings. Crime is causing businesses to close in major cities, banks are failing and our military is more concerned with alternative life styles than defending our country. The southern border is a sieve ( I live there ) and fentanyl is in everything, destroying young lives. Mortgage and car loan rates are now higher for those that are actually responsible and pay their bills on time. Cities and states are pushing for the elimination of the internal combustion engine, but with no plan on how everyone is supposed to afford a battery car.

Please, enlighten me, because the only answer that I can come up with is that you've been brainwashed somehow into thinking that it's the right thing to do, while destroying the country in the process. Please tell me how the average American has benefited in the past two and a half years? Rhetorical question, because they haven't, but again, apparently I need to be shown the way.
I doubt that you are personally benefiting financially from any of this, or that your life has improved in any way, but I assure you that those that you support have seen their portfolios increase.

From a personal standpoint, I'll be fine because I know how to protect myself from all of this, albeit treading water, but I do worry for those that have been hoodwinked into believing that everything is just dandy. When the **** hits the fan, and it will, likely sooner than later, it's not going to be pretty.
It's all Bad Orange Man's fault. Joe only wants the best for America and the little guy.
I've learned that whatever ridiculous BS the Prez, press secretary, and Dims in Congress say, the Libtards will believe every word.

iu

It would obviously be a lot worse if that awful man were still in charge...We can only be thankful that Joe Biden came along at this point in history...

-Couple of flaming douches

It's all Bad Orange Man's fault. Joe only wants the best for America and the little guy.
I've learned that whatever ridiculous BS the Prez, press secretary, and Dims in Congress say, the Libtards will believe every word.
I get that, but there's not a shred of cognitive thinking in that, none, zilch, nada. I also understand that many, if not the majority of the US population, pays no attention to politics and are easily swayed by the 20 second sound bites or comments by the likes of Lester Holt, etc.

But why do the true believers believe what they do? I can certainly understand the empathy for others and the compassion that those in need to see their lives improve, but neither party, and especially the Democratic party has done anything to help this section of the population. Making someone dependent on a generational level is not compassion, it's confinement.

A year before the last Presidential election, I started a thread titled "Why Biden?" with the preference being that the answer not be because he isn't Trump. I'm still waiting.

So, what makes you tick?

Last edited:
another-one.jpg

New York/London(CNN)Another US regional lender caught up in the worst banking crisis since 2008 is looking for help.

PacWest Bank (PACW), based in California, confirmed Thursday that it is exploring "all strategic options" after its share price was cut in half in after-hours trading following a Bloomberg report that it was considering a sale.

"Exploring strategic options" is Wall Street lingo for "please help." The last bank to announce it was exploring strategic options was First Republic Bank(FRC). That regional bank failed Monday, and JPMorgan purchased most of its assets.
gotta be careful with the tide going out

And when an American bank can't or wont buy any of the failed banks under democrat leadership....China will help out.
Buffett goes first, then some Arabs, then Gina.

Speaking in front of the white house press Corp, KJP says she is " getting the hook. John Kirby used the same excuse while he was in front of the white house press Corp. I never heard this excuse before. Is someone talking into their earpiece? They are running away. The most transparent administration. Lunch bucket joe...for the people. Does any American believe any of that anymore?

There was a time when Joe seemed to be chipper and spry in front of cameras. Not so much anymore. Do the hop up drugs not work anymore? He hasn't challenged anyone to a pushup contest lately. Even the fake jog has diminished in his " act" in front of cameras. Is his health in danger when those drugs don't work anymore?

You're suggesting these issues appeared out of the clear blue sky during the past two and a half years?