• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

Good question. Because MAGAs are dumbfucks? 🤷‍♂️

IMG_7112.jpeg

Hey MAGAs, go buy some Goya Beans, help save America, er, help pay for Trump’s mounting legal fees. 🤡 👏🏻

IMG_7113.png

Tibilo, I know you are too much of a failed ***** to succeed in America and I presume your job serving coffee to your betters in Hungary pays you enough to keep a roof over your head, but since you don't actually live in the United States, the number of ***** we give about your comments on America is zero. Here are the facts, you sniveling buttplug:
  • Your Russia, Russia, Russia! claim is and always was a lie. All of it. Every syllable.
  • You have yet to apologize for four years of absolute bullshit lies about Russia, Russia, Russia!!
  • In fact, in a demonstration of your inability to grasp reality, you still stand by the proven hoax.
  • You are a level of dumb rarely seen. You would insist that the conman who stole your life savings ($3.42 and a scratched Slim Whitman album) really did have an amazing investment opportunity!
  • I told you that Joe Biden was a corrupt grifter and gave specific examples.
  • Documents prove that lyin' Biden regularly met with Crackhead's business partners, used his office to profit "the big guy" and his stripper-******* son.
  • Now, you ignore the mounting evidence he sold out America to profit himself and his crackhead son.
  • And claim Donald Trump sold out America. Da fuq ... ??
  • I told you Sloppy Joe, Dementia Queen, would print and spend and trigger inflation.
  • Inflation when Sloppy Joe, Dementia Queen, took office 1.4%, now 6.3% and higher.
  • And you claim Donald Trump harmed America's economy. Da fuq ... ???
  • I told you Dementia Joe, inveterate hair-sniffer, would open the southern border.
  • More than 6 million - repeat, 6 MILLION - illegals poured into the country under his watch.
  • Oh, and about to get worse.
  • And you claim Donald Trump failed at immigration because Mexico did not pay for the wall. Da fuq ... ???
  • I told you Dementia Hairsniffer would ruin America's energy independence.
  • Gas prices exploded, natural gas prices up more than 50%, energy costs increased more than 20%.
  • While you claim that Donald Trump harmed America's energy development. Da fuq ... ????
  • I warned that Grifter Joe would undercut policing and crime prevention.
  • Crime is exploding, and citizens are told to disarm themselves.
  • And you claimed Donald Trump would make crime a problem? Da fuq ... ?????
  • I told you - I TOLD YOU - that BLM was a bunch of scam grifter.
  • BLM has no financial accountability, has not used its tens of millions in extortion donations to better any lives other than its members, its founders are living high and buying large mansions ("BLM").
  • And you say not one syllable admitting you were completely, absolutely, 100% wrong. Again. Da fuq ... ??????
If being wrong were money, you'd be rich. It's not; you're just stupendously, universally, inevitably wrong. The fact you still support Joe Lyin' Biden proves that.

Don't go away mad again. Take that back - yes, please go away again. Forever this time.

Clearly she identifies as healthy.

NYPICHPDPICT000010346760.jpg

Big
Lady
Mooching

You're suggesting these issues appeared out of the clear blue sky during the past two and a half years?
With your clear, concise and detailed response, I'm sure it's all just a coincidence, and obviously all Trumps fault, what else could it be, right?

Now, tell me, what is Joe doing to correct these issues for everyone?

Put one of those midriff shirts on her, tattoo GOODYEAR on her stomach and float her over the next PSU - OSU game.

I don't believe there's enough helium available to get that thing off the ground. May as well try to hoist up Heinz Field.

TIbs I thought some time away would help your TDS but it is worse than ever. Trump isn't President and things are worse than ever. Let's talk about the man currently in the Oval Office not the one living in your head.

Tell me, my friend, who's "living in my head," and who's the leading candidate to be the GOP presidential candidate in 2024?

The things that Tibilo absolutely fears from a Trump presidency:
  • Uncontrolled immigration.
  • Runaway inflation.
  • Energy implosion in this great nation.
  • Shutting down energy production in the US, making Putin richer.
  • An aggressive China, ready to invade Taiwan.
  • An aggressive Russia, invading its neighbors.
  • A loss of former allies like Saudi Arabia and Brazil.
  • America's longest ally, France, telling America that its interests are not France's interests.
  • Endless war.
  • A degradation of America's ability to defend itself via massive diminishment of hardware and ammunition.
My God, maybe he has a point. Who the hell would allow a President to do THAT to this great nation??

Tell me, my friend, who's "living in my head," and who's the leading candidate to be the GOP presidential candidate in 2024?
I'm not sure that anyone has officially declared yet, but I suppose I could be wrong about that.

Why pray tell, do you believe Mr. Biden to be a better choice? Please be specific in all of his attributes in making our country stronger, safer and economically prosperous for ALL of it's citizens, even you.

There's an old saying that if you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem.

Simone sanders, strategist for Joe, claims he doesn't need to debate anyone because he has a firm grip on everything.

It's amazing what people will say on tv.

Simone sanders, strategist for Joe, claims he doesn't need to debate anyone because he has a firm grip on everything.

We know that's a bold face lie. He doesn't debate anyone because that would completely expose him for being the moron he has always been and for having the mental capacity of a melted crayon.

He has a grasp on nothing and that is quickly declining.

Just by them running him shows how much contempt they have for everyone. He's insulting to the office and the entire world laughs at us while we suffer watching our country weaken.

I don't believe there's enough helium available to get that thing off the ground. May as well try to hoist up Heinz Field.
The problem isn't getting her off the ground. The real danger is, once you get her up there, how do you safely get her down? If she should descend too rapidly, well, you're taking Armageddon type scenarios. Extinction of a massive scale. I think it would be pure madness to even entertain the idea of getting her off the ground.

download (18).png

Last edited:
We know that's a bold face lie. He doesn't debate anyone because that would completely expose him for being the moron he has always been and for having the mental capacity of a melted crayon.

He has a grasp on nothing and that is quickly declining.

Just by them running him shows how much contempt they have for everyone. He's insulting to the office and the entire world laughs at us while we suffer watching our country weaken.
Biden has never stood for anything in his 50 years in Washington. He's always been about doing whatever the person who gave him the most money wanted.

And this will continue to be the Dems strategy until the Reps grow some balls and relentlessly challenge them on it, until they concede.
Hiding and letting the MSM cover for them works, so why change? Worked flawlessly in the last election in AZ and PA.

the only thing he has a firm grip on is young girls, pudding cups and Ice cream cones.

the only thing he has a firm grip on is young girls, pudding cups and Ice cream cones.
If you watched any of the Democratic primary debates you'd have to ask yourself how in the world did this guy get the nomination?
Granted, there wasn't much to choose from, but still.