• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

And this will continue to be the Dems strategy until the Reps grow some balls and relentlessly challenge them on it, until they concede.
Hiding and letting the MSM cover for them works, so why change? Worked flawlessly in the last election in AZ and PA.
True, but like I said in front of a room full of people at the last county GOP Committee meeting, if you had a choice between a Republican candidate who had a stroke and could barely speak or a Democrat, we'd all still vote for the Republican.
Room went silent. I have a way of doing that when I'm in the mood and DGAF.

Yeah the granddaughter the Biden's won't even acknowledge. Real classy bunch.
Hunter is going to find out that he would have been better off to just pay child support and keep this out of the press.

Hunter isn't very smart...but he is connected.
Joe said Hunter is the smartest person he knows. Which might actually be true.

Joe said Hunter is the smartest person he knows. Which might actually be true.
VfSvkht.png

And this will continue to be the Dems strategy until the Reps grow some balls and relentlessly challenge them on it, until they concede.
Hiding and letting the MSM cover for them works, so why change? Worked flawlessly in the last election in AZ and PA.
And Michigan, and Nevada and Minnesota...

Not sure exactly where to drop this. Seems all of that plastic recycling we are doing may be doing a LOT more harm than good.

Never trust what we are told is so...is so. Not always, but often....we learn the path chosen is the wrong one.

Recycling plastics might be making things worse​

recycling-plastics-mig.jpg

A team of environmental engineers at the University of Strathclyde in Scotland and Dalhousie University Halifax in Canada has found that techniques for recycling plastics may inadvertently lead to increased environmental microplastics. In their study, reported in the Journal of Hazardous Materials Advances, the group tested water used to clean plastic at a recycling plant.

I hope I’m alive to see the reports on how horrible electric cars are for the environment. That will be a funny read.

Yep.

I vividly remember watching this 60 minutes episode 15 years ago (when I still had some remote faith that 60 minutes told the truth). All of the electronics thrown away here was being shipped to southern china and dumped. In the earth. And the waters ran green and the childrens' blood was all laced with lead.

Can't wait to see what happens when hundreds of millions of massive car batteries need to be disposed of.

Following The Trail Of Toxic E-Waste​

60 Minutes is going to take you to one of the most toxic places on Earth -- a place that government officials and gangsters don't want you to see. It's a town in China where you can't breathe the air or drink the water, a town where the blood of the children is laced with lead. It's worth risking a visit because, as correspondent Scott Pelley first reported last November, much of the poison is coming out of the homes, schools and offices of America.
This is a story about recycling - about how your best intentions to be green can be channeled into an underground sewer that flows from the United States and into the wasteland.

Yep.

I vividly remember watching this 60 minutes episode 15 years ago (when I still had some remote faith that 60 minutes told the truth). All of the electronics thrown away here was being shipped to southern china and dumped. In the earth. And the waters ran green and the childrens' blood was all laced with lead.

Can't wait to see what happens when hundreds of millions of massive car batteries need to be disposed of.

Following The Trail Of Toxic E-Waste​

60 Minutes is going to take you to one of the most toxic places on Earth -- a place that government officials and gangsters don't want you to see. It's a town in China where you can't breathe the air or drink the water, a town where the blood of the children is laced with lead. It's worth risking a visit because, as correspondent Scott Pelley first reported last November, much of the poison is coming out of the homes, schools and offices of America.
This is a story about recycling - about how your best intentions to be green can be channeled into an underground sewer that flows from the United States and into the wasteland.

stop being a bigot, you raysiss

Once the Greenie's accept the fact the we as humans are destroying the planet, not because we are bad people but just because there are too many of us, and we like all of our toys and conveniences....and there nothing anyone can do about it......
they might chill out a bit and enjoy this life while their still around to enjoy it..

Our existence on Terra Ferma Its not going to end anytime soon...but its going to happen....no one or thing can change that.

Once the Greenie's accept the fact the we as humans are destroying the planet, not because we are bad people but just because there are too many of us, and we like all of our toys and conveniences....and there nothing anyone can do about it......
they might chill out a bit and enjoy this life while their still around to enjoy it..

Our existence on Terra Ferma Its not going to end anytime soon...but its going to happen....no one or thing can change that.
We are way overdue for that giant asteroid to hit. So party on human folk. Time is running out.

I saw something today that I was not aware of. I keep hearing about the debt ceiling and how the Country will default on our debts if the ceiling isn't raised.

Everything You’ve Heard About the Debt Limit is Wrong​

Contrary to widespread claims that the U.S. government will default on its debt if Congress doesn’t raise the debt limit, federal law and the Constitution require the Treasury to pay the debt, and it has ample tax revenues to do this. Nor would Social Security benefits be affected by a debt limit stalemate unless President Biden illegally diverts Social Security revenues to other programs.
So unless Democrats and Republicans agree on a bill to raise the debt limit within about one month, the federal government will have to cut enough spending to completely stop the growth of the national debt. Or in other words, it will have to operate with a balanced budget. So if there is a default, it will only be because the Biden administration breaks the law.
Biden maintains that if Republicans don’t go along with his plan to raise the debt limit, they will force the government to default on its debt and to cut payments for popular government programs like Social Security. In reality, these actions would be Biden’s choice alone.
Beyond Biden—organizations and people like CNN, Nancy Pelosi, and NBC News say that not raising the debt limit may cut or stop Social Security payments.

Such an event cannot happen unless Biden unlawfully diverts Social Security revenues to other programs. The finances of the Social Security program are legally separated from the rest of the federal government, making it illegal to spend Social Security taxes on any program other than Social Security. Furthermore, the 2022 Social Security Trustees Report states:
The Social Security Act prohibits payments from the OASI [Old-Age & Survivors Insurance] and DI [Disability Insurance] Trust Funds for any purpose not related to the payment of benefits or administrative costs for the OASDI [Social Security] program.
Like other aspects of the debt limit debate, popular narratives about why the national debt has become so massive are false. Two of the most common are that tax cuts and military spending are largely to blame.

Contradicting those claims, the share of the U.S. economy collected in federal taxes has been roughly level for 80+ years, and military spending has plummeted from 53% of government outlays in 1960 to only 13% in 2021.

The main driver of the debt is federal spending, which has grown from 3% of the U.S. economy in 1930 to 24% in 2022. This spending is primarily due to social programs, which rose from 21% of federal outlays in 1960 to 73% in 2021.
889daa932ed76ca248d8b4fef805df9a82a7110178f65d8bee72551b5476cbc8.jpg

Pro life father of 7 arrested at home in front of his children by the FBI has been cleared.

Democrats love to discriminate against American citizens that commit no crimes.

They sent 25 agents to his house. What was he ******* Rambo?

Inflation report expected to be out today. Whether it's up or down, the W.H. will spin it as progress.
The market may react differently.

The Biden Border.