• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

Joe said he attended catholic church every morning, then ran down the street so he could attend the black church. He could really get a lot done in one day.
in the latino gay part of town.
don't leave out the important details.

the funny thing about this absurd statement was there was not a mentionable Latino population in 1950's Scranton.

Easily fact checked....if the media wanted to...

81 million votes for this compromised corrupt idiotic ********.

Gutfeld Says QBR

Completely off subject, but I was listening to an XM station driving to Flagstaff this afternoon. They interviewed Rod Stewart having just sold his LA home to live exclusively in England now. His reasoning for leaving Cali? The deteriorating quality of life there.

Completely off subject, but I was listening to an XM station driving to Flagstaff this afternoon. They interviewed Rod Stewart having just sold his LA home to live exclusively in England now. His reasoning for leaving Cali? The deteriorating quality of life there.
Rats jumping ship eh? Goddamned no talent *** clown. His 80s **** wasn't better than disco and escalated the slide to total **** music embraced by the mainstream media. Don't let the door hit him in the ***.

Last edited:
I didn't even know he was still alive

New report that now says you can hack voting machines and Georgia says they won;t update the software until after the election. I think Dems are expecting big losses and will start floating the narrative of hacked elections again

It's not a new report. It's over 2 years old. It was simply unsealed.
And Halderman, who wrote the report, pussed out by saying "There's no evidence that this influenced past elections.", despite the fact that his report is 2 years old, which means he discovered this right around the 2020 election.
And Georgia full on doubles down, saying, We'll fix it after the next presidential election."

BANANA REPUBLIC

I stopped watching those commies after election night when they called AZ for Xiden 2 minutes after the polls closed.
I only watch in the morning at the gym to get my Ainsley, Carley, Alexandria and Ashley fix.

New report that now says you can hack voting machines and Georgia says they won;t update the software until after the election. I think Dems are expecting big losses and will start floating the narrative of hacked elections again

As I've said many times before. We have an illegitimate government.

Yet here we are submitting to it.

Apparently Hunter’s name for his dad in his phone is “Pedo Pete”.

What would prompt someone to nickname another " pedo pete"?

Damn it, Ron, you act like there is something wrong with his daughter recalling "showers with my dad."

QB ... something.
i've taken showers with other people's grown daughters.