• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

356825500_2264991510359552_4072872231027512732_n.jpg

Joe wears a c.p.a.p machine at night. Jill adjusts his nozzle after she tucks him in.

Joe wears a c.p.a.p machine at night. Jill adjusts his nozzle after she tucks him in.
How early in the morning was that though? You'd think by the time Joe wakes up, has a shower, breakfast, gets dressed, and drives to where he's going, those marks would be gone.
No, I think they hop him up with oxygen backstage or in the limo before they let him out in public.

Oh well, I'm the type of guy who will never settle down
Where little girls are well, you know that I'm around
I kiss 'em and I sniff 'em 'cause I like 'em underage.
I hug 'em and I squeeze 'em, I don't even know my name
They call me the wanderer
Yeah, the wanderer
I roam around, around, around

Of course.
Simple fact is that black and Hispanic culture does not value education as much as white and Asian (especially) culture.
Case got brought before the court because schools were looking around campus and saying "There's too damn many Asians around here."
Not enough blacks in universities to suit you? Fine, demand better of your kids and schools.
QBR.

Joe sh!t his pants while being interviewed on NBC yesterday. He has sh! t his pants in front of the pope too. He holds the record for sh!tting pants while in public. 4 more years!

Dementia Boy apparently spent the weekend with Bammy. Why do I say this?

images

The explanation:

41x5dt+jcUL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

To me the story is that this proves that Biden must just be asleep most of the day and they just wake him and send him out for a few minutes at a time.

We've all woken up occasionally with a line on our face from a crease on a pillow case but how long does that mark stay? Are we to believe this mark was on his face for a few hours? If it was then that's probably not a good sign medically. Or maybe they just wake him up, dress him, then walk him into the office where he sleeps some more until he's woken up to awkwardly repeat the few lines he's given.