• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

I will never visit that country thanks to tibor.

I am going mediterranean this fall if we make that far.,
I have my doubts.

Just as the annual awards have been handed out to the board's most whining, crying, hissy-fit, faux conservatives - and the podium is full, so many awards this year - SDSteeler comes along and demands a prize all for himself. He won't visit the most conservative, right-wing, christofascist nation in all of Europe, because a dude on a messageboard hurt his feelings.

Yeah, no need to visit Hungary. Why support Trump-loving Orban and his bigoted, extreme-right kleptocracy, best spend your money elsewhere. It's nice all over. The Mediterranean is awesome, got back from Greece a few weeks ago. As is the Adriatic coast, heading down there later this month. Also reccomend France, Spain and Portugal. If you have a chance, head north to Scandinavian countries like Denmark, Norway, or to the Baltics. Riga, Latvia is beautiful.

I dont want to be on the news. but I am sick and tired, I hate today's left with s passiom

So much hate, so little time.

Sorry about your mom, my condolences.

Last edited:
Not going apeshit
Just as the annual awards have been handed out to the board's most whining, crying, hissy-fit, faux conservatives - and the podium is full, so many awards this year - SDSteeler comes along and demands a prize all for himself. He won't visit the most conservative, right-wing, christofascist nation in all of Europe, because a dude on a messageboard hurt his feelings.

Yeah, no need to visit Hungary. Why support Trump-loving Orban and his bigoted, extreme-right kleptocracy, best spend your money elsewhere. It's nice all over. The Mediterranean is awesome, got back from Greece a few weeks ago. As is the Adriatic coast, heading down there later this month. Also reccomend France, Spain and Portugal. If you have a chance, head north to Scandinavian countries like Denmark, Norway, or to the Baltics. Riga, Latvia is beautiful.

thanks for the condolences,

wish youd wake up.

santorini crete and mainland, probably gonna see some monastaries

i mean if we are still gonna be alive.

so much hate is on your side. constantly,. I cant understand how you dont see this.

thanks for letting me win the internet.

SD Steeler iis just trying to understand, And he gives up.

Last edited:
santorini crete and mainland, probably gonna see some monastaries

Spent our honeymoon in Santorini, so beautiful, the sunsets in particular. Took fam to Crete a few years ago, crystal-clear water, great food, chill vibes.

Enjoy your vacation, if you head out across the pond.

I hate today's left with s passiom

evan-sayet-1078220.jpg

He is a bigot to people that don’t share his own views.
He is to far gone to reach.
I get that. I just can't understand. Just an upside down reality. And he's talking from Hungary, He's not stupid, is he?

am assuming he is still a he and I apologize if I am wrong.

one more thing, the left is senseless.

Last edited:
He is a bigot to people that don’t share his own views.
He is to far gone to reach.
Yep, made the mistake a few years ago thinking that a rational conversation was possible, but I was wrong. Maybe a good guy to sit down with, have a beer and talk about the Steelers, but with politics there appears to be no middle ground, which is a shame because there are hypocrites on both sides of the aisle and the lines have been drawn.

What did I say here years ago?
Democrats will reflexively side with anyone who is 1) against America, 2) against white people, and 3) against Christians and Jews.

Democrats will reflexively side with anyone who is 1) against America, 2) against white people, and 3) against Christians and Jews.
boggles my mind. cant stop shaking my head in disgust.

every time our leader or his handlers get to a microphone to address us... i feel the need to puke. serious.

pretty sure i made myself clear.

Last edited:

If this is how it's going to be with them now and much worse into the future. I'd rather just throw down now and get it overwith.

Yep, made the mistake a few years ago thinking that a rational conversation was possible, but I was wrong. Maybe a good guy to sit down with, have a beer and talk about the Steelers, but with politics there appears to be no middle ground, which is a shame because there are hypocrites on both sides of the aisle and the lines have been drawn.
That is true, but the hypocrites on the left of the aisle are far more numerous and intolerant than the ones on the right of the aisle.

democrats are far more organized, aligned and determined.

The republicans don"t have an aligned base because they don't have an aligned core strategy. For this reason, Trump, who DOES have an aligned and crystal-clear core strategy utterly castrates the party because it turns out people like clear, well communicated vision.

Sure. Sure.

Secret Service to close White House cocaine probe without finding suspect: congressional sources​

The cocaine was found in the West Wing earlier this month​

So... Apparently the White House is a GREAT place to party. Pretty sure they'll be juuuuust as incompetent when anyone brings anything in to the WH from here on out.

Look what's been lurking around the corner.