• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

7rzwad.jpg

Dementia-addled, dumb, fat, soft, corrupt, scumbag loser pedophile.

81 million votes.

Yeah, sure.

It's pretty clear the two party system has reached the irreconcilable differences level.

One party wants to destroy the other and have all power&control.
And whatever it takes to achieve that is completely acceptable.

81 million votes.

This next presidential election could be the backbreaker.

I saw one of those weird psychic prediction articles or something and there's some woman who claims she's a psychic and, you know, has predicted all this crap that's supposed to happen blah blah blah.

Well on of her predictions years and years ago was that 45 would be part of the end of our governmental system.

And uh... Well, if things don't change soon, maybe 45 DID see the end of our system of government.

I think uou mean the next presidential selection.

Yeah if it's another presidential selection, then states will have to do what they have to do to safeguard the future of the republic.

I'd hope a convention could be had,but that even seems like a long shot.

I think Biden knew where to go. Problem was, he was mid-shat and wasn't ready to start walking at that moment.

King nee' Prince Charles: "What do you like most about the visit so far?"
Dementia Joe: "Depends."
King nee' Prince Charles: "On what?"
Dementia Joe: "No, the Depends."

It's pretty clear the two party system has reached the irreconcilable differences level.

One party wants to destroy the other and have all power&control.
And whatever it takes to achieve that is completely acceptable.

81 million votes.

This next presidential election could be the backbreaker.
We'll know in a year and a half if Joe gets 400 million votes this time (332 million people live in the country).

to Justin. This side of the board, don't asterisk us. that is wrong in the america I grew up in,

may be why i dont contribute

free speech.

Last edited:
We'll know in a year and a half if Joe gets 400 million votes this time (332 million people live in the country).
But...but...things are going great right now, except for them MAGA monsters.

2485973.gif

nvY42T5.gif

to Justin. This side of the board, don't asterisk us. that is wrong in the america I grew up in,

may be why i dont contribute

free speech.
It is simple. to pay for the board Justin needs money, you and others don't want to contribute so he has to have advertising. Advertising requires vulgarity to be filtered. It is the lack of contributions that have cause this to happen.

It is simple. to pay for the board Justin needs money, you and others don't want to contribute so he has to have advertising. Advertising requires vulgarity to be filtered. It is the lack of contributions that have cause this to happen.
you cant get on this side unless you sign in. So.
you can call it vulgarity. It doesn't bother me.
It's how I feel today. **** the astericks.

By the way, thank you Justin.

Last edited:
I have ties to pitsburgh, but living in lala land .
let me ******* express my feelings,

I would like to get back there but cant believe what you elected.

Virus to strong

Last edited:

Virus to strong

I don't think SIL voted for Sloppy Joe. And we all get the asterisks for profanity.

And mentioning Patsies***** Super Bowl "wins."

Virus to strong
Not me I am in Ohio where we elected Mr. Hillbilly Elegy over the Demorat running. We are Florida of the north here aside from Cleveland.