• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

Stop me if you've heard this before ... Dementia Joe can't find his way off of a stage.

Jesus H. Christ, you have two ways to go. You'd think he would get it right 50% of the time but that is clearly not the case.

Totally fit for office.

Stop me if you've heard this before ... Dementia Joe can't find his way off of a stage.

Jesus H. Christ, you have two ways to go. You'd think he would get it right 50% of the time but that is clearly not the case.

He’s gotta concentrate on not pooping his pants. It’s hard to do two things at once.

Here’s my theory. They know he’s mentally done like Fetterman. They are hoping to push him through again and then replace him. It appears they are setting up Gavin Newsome. They know Newsome would be a hard sell in a national election because of the crap hole CA has become and their extreme policies. So they want to get him in by appointment.

They fear RFK jr in debates. Right now Biden is saying he won’t debate because he’s sitting Prez. Some have floated the idea of not even having the primaries. This is the only value Biden has. Push him past primaries to the nomination.

What if after the nomination, just a few months out from the general election, just before mail in ballots start, Biden announces he has to withdraw for health reasons. The Dems then appoint Newsome as the Dem nominee. This allows Newsome to skip debating RFK. Also, there would be an uproar if RFK had received far more primary votes than Newsome and they replaced Biden with Newsome.

Kamala is no consideration. She’ll go away for a price. Probably money and then the promise that she will be supported in a run for CA Governor.

I really think they are looking for a way to install Newsome without him having to face primaries.

Here’s my theory. They know he’s mentally done like Fetterman. They are hoping to push him through again and then replace him. It appears they are setting up Gavin Newsome. They know Newsome would be a hard sell in a national election because of the crap hole CA has become and their extreme policies. So they want to get him in by appointment.

They fear RFK jr in debates. Right now Biden is saying he won’t debate because he’s sitting Prez. Some have floated the idea of not even having the primaries. This is the only value Biden has. Push him past primaries to the nomination.

What if after the nomination, just a few months out from the general election, just before mail in ballots start, Biden announces he has to withdraw for health reasons. The Dems then appoint Newsome as the Dem nominee. This allows Newsome to skip debating RFK. Also, there would be an uproar if RFK had received far more primary votes than Newsome and they replaced Biden with Newsome.

Kamala is no consideration. She’ll go away for a price. Probably money and then the promise that she will be supported in a run for CA Governor.

I really think they are looking for a way to install Newsome without him having to face primaries.
I don’t know if that would work or be legal. It may have to be the VP nominee.
I don’t know if Joe will last until the election. (Note to the NSA, FBI, and Secret Service reading this, I’m talking about dying from old age.)
I agree with you about Newsome and I ascribe to radio host Jim Quinn’s prediction that they will pay Harris enough to go away, appoint Newsome as VP, then Joe resigns for health reasons so Newsome can run as the incumbent and hide from his record in CA a little bit.
The problems with this are Newsome’s record in CA and the fact that he’s another white male.

The problems with this are Newsome’s record in CA and the fact that he’s another white male.

Gavin Newscum bravely announces he is transgender. No, not the surgery kind, just the wearing panties and dresses kind.

He is worshipped for his bravery and rolls into office with 147 million votes, whereupon he announces he is considering dropping his panties. Kamala barges into the news conference, attacks all present for overlooking the undeniable fact that she is "the most accomplished panty-dropper ever to hold public office."

Newscum clarifies he means dropping the wearing panties things. Kamala admits she blew it, Newscum says, "Not the first time," and a brawl erupts. For some reason Michelle Obama weighs in, kicks Harris' and Newscum's ***** and is announced as Queen of America, a lifetime appointment.

Then Tibs wakes up and realizes the horror - the HORROR - of a non-trans America continues.

AccomplishedThunderousDorado-max-1mb.gif

He tries unsuccessfully to sob himself back to sleep, fails, gets up at 3:32 a.m. Hungary time to visit Steeler Nation's political thread and tell you losers and freaks how wrong you are about everything.

On a random side note. Am I the only one who feels like I see an inordinate amount of ads for toe fungus remedies on TV?

When asked about his mental fitness, Joe said " watch me". It's not looking good.

Joe still breaks out the fake jog every once in a while. It seems to be shorter than before. It still doesn't convince me that he is chipper and spry.

How very democratic of them. They love democracy so much,let the people decide.

That video is supposedly edited. Still creepy, but the sniffing sound is edited

Along with "Thats a Bunch of Malarkey" and "It's a big fu cking Deal"
Those are bonus tracks available on the CD or Spotify. Along with "Dog Faced Pony Soldier" & "Buy A Shotgun".