• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

At best, you'd get a mug of coffee thrown in your face. Surely that's not out of the ordinary, for an *** hole like you. Run along, boy.

Ooooh, better set your witness protection plan in motion, Confluence! Tibby the Lecturer has been unleashed! Xe will wag his finger and lecture you about America while riding the bus back to Xe's studio apartment in Hungary! Tremble in fear, as does Pootin, at the mere thought of being scolded by the all-powerful keyboard warrior leftist, Tibilo the Lecturer!!

"All shall love me and despair ... at how racist and misogynistic they are!!"
- Tibilo the Lecturer

You and your money are worthless. But you know that already. You swing by an American sports messageboard from time to time to boost your fragile, miniscule ego. Pound your chest with the MAGA has-been yahoos. Been this way for years. I guess nothing changes. Too bad you went down the tubes many moons ago. Thoughts & prayers. 🤷‍♂️

You had to edit that?

ray-liotta-laughing.gif

I honestly don't know what is worse - you knowing the harm that Xiden has caused our economy and spreading lies that Xiden has been good for America, or actually believing the lunatic claim that Xiden has helped the American economy. Since you don't actually live in this nation and don't have the foggiest clue what is going on here, let me address your ignorance and endless stupidity:
  • Inflation being lowered is only because the moron-in-chief ratcheted it up to 9% with his idiotic, profligate, needless spending.
  • So he lowered it from 9% to 4%, when it was below 3% every month of Trump's Presidency. (See graph below as I understand numbers are hard for leftists so I provided a picture.)
  • The moronic claim in the meme - "Dementia Joe lowered inflation over the past 12 months" - is no different really than Xiden taking office, punching you in the face five times per day the first year, then punching you in the face two times per day the past few months and proclaiming, "Dementia Joe reduced punches to your face 60% over the past six months!"
  • Uhh, okay, but the reduction was of the face-punching HE CREATED, just as the inflation reduction was of the inflation HE CREATED.
  • As to the claim that unemployment is lower - that's mainly because his ilk and he shut down private industry, destroyed so many private industry jobs that people stopped looking for work, and then re-opened the economy (too late) so that far fewer people are working but since even fewer are in the labor force, YIPEE! Unemployment rate down!
  • Trump has unemployment at an even lower rate, but with more labor force participation and many more jobs in manufacturing. Fact.
  • As to the claim that labor force participation is at its highest in 20 years - bullshit. A lie.
  • Labor Force Participation was at 63.3% under Trump immediately prior to the shutdown.
  • Labor Force Participation was at 62.6% in June of 2023.
  • https://fred.stlouisfed.org/series/CIVPART
  • 63.3% >> 62.6%. Stop propagating lies!
  • Finally, the claim that "low wage worker wages rising" claim is pure bullshit. Again. The wages are growing in a nominal sense, but at a rate LOWER than inflation - meaning real wages are shrinking.
  • https://fred.stlouisfed.org/series/LES1252881600Q
  • Stop spreading lies, misinformation queen!
US_and_Eurozone_inflation_rates%2C_Jan_2016_through_Mar_2023.png

Again, I don't know which is worse - you simply flat-out lying about the economy are actually believing the tripe spoon-fed to you by the commies at Media Matters.

Snap out of it, Zona. Wake up and smell the roses. Let's meet halfway... between how *terrible* you think Biden is, and how *great* I think he is. The fact is, the country is rebounding in many ways, over the past few years. The numbers don't lie. Don't make it a partisan issue. It's not. American success is all of our success and should be welcomed and applauded.
If meeting you halfway is wishing that neither Trump nor Biden is on the ticket next year then we're on the same page. But, if that's the choice we're given, Trump will get my vote, for what that's worth, over the career politician.

The little girl is terrified.

If meeting you halfway is wishing that neither Trump nor Biden is on the ticket next year then we're on the same page. But, if that's the choice we're given, Trump will get my vote, for what that's worth, over the career politician.
Honestly I don't think Joe will be the Dem's candidate. He's deteriorating too rapidly and for everyone to see. Might even die from old age before the election.
Gavin Newsom has already been in the White House measuring drapes and carpet.

Biden said something about a shower so she is right to be terrified.*

* Oh, that's another thing. Remember how a certain weirdo freak - sorry, let me be more specific, remember when ElftardLiarPolo went on and on about how Trump was inappropriate with Ivanka because he commented on her looks? So take a look at the (D)imbo outrage when the diary from Biden's daughter revealed that Biden SHOWERED WITH HIS 12-YEAR OLD DAUGHTER!!

Silence. Nothing. Quieter than a cricket's fart. Always remember, whatever (D)imbos accuse (R)'s of doing is exactly what the (D)imbos are doing.

They won't be talking about that on the View.

Biden said something about a shower so she is right to be terrified.*

* Oh, that's another thing. Remember how a certain weirdo freak - sorry, let me be more specific, remember when ElftardLiarPolo went on and on about how Trump was inappropriate with Ivanka because he commented on her looks? So take a look at the (D)imbo outrage when the diary from Biden's daughter revealed that Biden SHOWERED WITH HIS 12-YEAR OLD DAUGHTER!!

Silence. Nothing. Quieter than a cricket's fart. Always remember, whatever (D)imbos accuse (R)'s of doing is exactly what the (D)imbos are doing.
QBR. Joe is only trying to help minority peoples since he grew up a poor black truck driver and lifeguard. Anything else is collateral damage or a necessary evil.

Snap out of it, Zona. Wake up and smell the roses. Let's meet halfway... between how *terrible* you think Biden is, and how *great* I think he is. The fact is, the country is rebounding in many ways, over the past few years. The numbers don't lie. Don't make it a partisan issue. It's not. American success is all of our success and should be welcomed and applauded.
Those numbers are Lies Tibs. Our new construction division has crashed. Huge declines in this sector. But please keep telling me how good things are. The administration flat out lies.

I dunno, I think she's just trying to figure out why Joe's eyes are always closed.

Those numbers are Lies Tibs. Our new construction division has crashed. Huge declines in this sector. But please keep telling me how good things are. The administration flat out lies.
See, the problem is, you're too close to the situation. Sometimes, you have to take a step back to take in the bigger picture.
Just take a step back to the other side of the world so you can really see how good things are in America. Your problem is, by actually living in America you can't know how great everything is going.

See, the problem is, you're too close to the situation. Sometimes, you have to take a step back to take in the bigger picture.
Just take a step back to the other side of the world so you can really see how good things are in America. Your problem is, by actually living in America you can't know how great everything is going.
th
image.png

which is why it's so nice to have the fresh air of Tibs - from the other side of the planet - tell us how great things are here, on the side of the planet we live.

man, it must be an absolute ******* shitshow where Tibs lives.

Honestly I don't think Joe will be the Dem's candidate. He's deteriorating too rapidly and for everyone to see. Might even die from old age before the election.
Gavin Newsom has already been in the White House measuring drapes and carpet.
The party of women, LGBTQ, and minorities will nominate another straight white man for President.

Sheese, nice guy as he is too.

th
th
th

our-constitution-was-written-because-of-people-like-this-whitmer-cuomo-newsom.jpg

That guy maxes out my creepy politician meter. I am better than you. Totalitarian leftist elite.

He's completely destroying California. If you want to know what not to do,see California.

Stupid people still voted him in after the recall. Idiots.