• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

Indeed, Supe. Far-right extremist politics, which have made Orban & Hungary Trump & MAGA's fairytale darling, are truly showing their dire effects. Currently record-high inflation, triple(!) the EU average. But Soros! Migrants! Gays!

Much the same stateside. The idea of voting for the GOP is mind boggling. Here is MAGA destroying America inch-by-inch with their dumbass culture wars.

These are America’s 10 worst states to live and work in for 2023, and there’s a big surprise at the very bottom

Inflation rate in Hungary is actually on the down curve

Seems there's an awful lot of politicians claiming Soros is bad for their country.

eh, whatever. Tibilio The Brave knows what is best.

Sorry that you're enduring the absolute clown car **** show in Hungary, but rest assured that while you peer over the fence and say the grass is greener here, I can assure you it is not. We have our own clown car **** show to deal with. In fact, the lead clown ***** himself INSIDE the car while the other clowns say it never happened. Even though we - in THIS country - can see and smell it ourselves.

Looks like the *anti-woke* MAGA campaign is going swimmingly. ✅

View attachment 11371
Trying to look like a more traditional Republican isn't working when the voters want Trump.
His plan should have been to come across as a more electable version of Trump, which is what I was hoping for.

giphy.gif
Looks like the *anti-woke* MAGA campaign is going swimmingly. ✅

View attachment 11371

Why the hell do you think your opinion on suitable Presidential candidates is worth a cup of warm piss? Jesus Christ, you voted for this and say you will do so again:

qRija6V.gif
200w.webp

200w.webp
WCZ3tKF.gif

What a big, giant gaping communist ***** Tibtard is.

What the ... ?? Just because he favors open borders, except the Ukrainian border of course, much, much more government spending because the $32 trillion debt is a right-wing MAGA myth, pushing a war against a nuclear power over some ****** corrupt nation in Eastern Europe that was part of the country which invaded for almost 200 years, government-run healthcare because government run **** is always sooooo good, young workers who earn a good living paying off the student debt of purple-haired lesbian dance theory majors who inexplicably can't find a job with their $180,000 degree, increasing taxes on the super-wealthy and the wealthy and the not wealthy and anybody who has more than Tibilo which means everybody, and arresting political opponents because they hurt his feelings, and arresting anybody with a contrary ideology because it's so inclusive, and banning assault weapons of war like automatic semi-automatic 55.556 2.223556 murder shells because Washington's army did not have tanks, and restricting threatening speech meaning speech which challenges Tibilo's views!!

Perfectly mainstream, Indy!!

Last edited:
that explains everything!!!!

Looking at the Methodology of how they did those rankings in your CNBC report shows exactly why it is totally backwards and totally illegitimate. It is n fact ******* laughable. It is nothing more than a ranking of wokeness, of course it would go the way it does. I would be proud to be at the bottom of that ranking.

You can put your own spin on it, but you can’t ignore there’s some meat on the bone for why all ten of the *Worst States to Live & Work” are all red states.

▪️ Texas
▪️ Oklahoma
▪️ Louisiana
▪️ South Carolina
▪️ Alabama
▪️ Missouri
▪️ Indiana
▪️ Tennessee
▪️ Arkansas
▪️ Florida

All run by Republicans — bad for reproductive rights, healthcare, voting rights, worker protections, inclusiveness, crime.

The numbers bear this out. You can scoff at it, the fact is Americans on the whole are not into the wacky, right-wing extremist horsesh*t that MAGA is selling. They’re also not into the looney left. So what gives? Whoever pulls to the center should prevail. And that’s not a bad thing. We’ll see in a little over a year’s time.

You can put your own spin on it, but you can’t ignore there’s some meat on the bone for why all ten of the *Worst States to Live & Work” are all red states.

▪️ Texas
▪️ Oklahoma
▪️ Louisiana
▪️ South Carolina
▪️ Alabama
▪️ Missouri
▪️ Indiana
▪️ Tennessee
▪️ Arkansas
▪️ Florida

All run by Republicans — bad for reproductive rights, healthcare, voting rights, worker protections, inclusiveness, crime.

The numbers bear this out. You can scoff at it, the fact is Americans on the whole are not into the wacky, right-wing extremist horsesh*t that MAGA is selling. They’re also not into the looney left. So what gives? Whoever pulls to the center should prevail. And that’s not a bad thing. We’ll see in a little over a year’s time.
Every one of the parameters used in the article were of a social rather than fiscal nature. People that actually work for a living and are responsible for themselves will put taxes, cost of living, housing prices, quality of schools, employment opportunities and a mild year round climate ahead of just about anything else. You had to go out of your way to find this. Searching best places to live didn't result in this at the top of the page.

Wow, all of these people must be really stooopid, they could be heading for Chicago, NYC, Detroit or LA.

For the second year in a row, the South is bringing in new residents from across the country, while the Tri-State area and the West Coast are seeing the most residents move out, according to PODS long-distance moving data. So what are the moving trends to watch this year?
Remote work logistics and proximity to loved ones played a big role in 2022’s moving trends report, but where people are moving to in 2023 seems to be highly linked to economics. The monstrous housing rush of 2021 and 2022 has slowed, though prices still remain high, and rents in bigger cities are rising, too. And let’s not even get started on of inflation and higher interest rates.
Our numbers indicate that cities and states with high costs of living, higher crime rates, and inclement weather are pushing Americans to move, while the cities and states that offer low tax rates, warm weather, and comparatively affordable housing are attracting movers.
Want to know where people are moving to and which cities people are fleeing? Luckily, we’ve got the inside scoop on the latest moving trends, according to the latest PODS customer moving data. Take a look at this year’s list of the top cities people are moving to, moving out of, and what moving trends you need to watch in 2023.
An animated .GIF placing pins on a map of the United States with the most popular moving destinations of the past year.

Where Are People Moving to in 2023?​

Last year’s PODS data revealed that Americans had a sweet spot for southern states — and this year’s data shows us that the draw to these warm states is still there. PODS long-distance moving data shows that Americans are continuing to move to cities in Florida, Texas, Tennessee, and the Carolinas in droves — over 80% of the most moved-to cities on our top 20 list came from these popular southern states.
Here’s a breakdown of the top 20 cities in the U.S. that have seen the most growth, with their position on our list last year in parenthesis.

Cities with the Highest Number of Move-Ins

RankCity
1Myrtle Beach, SC/Wilmington, NC (6th in 2022)
2Sarasota, FL (1st in 2022)
3Orlando, FL (9th in 2022)
4Ocala, FL (5th in 2022)
5Houston, TX (12th in 2022)
6Dallas-Fort Worth, TX (2nd in 2022)
7Knoxville, TN (7th in 2022)
8Jacksonville, FL (11th in 2022)
9Tampa Bay, FL (4th in 2022)
10Greenville - Spartanburg, SC (14th in 2022)
11Nashville, TN (3rd in 2022)
12Melbourne, FL (15th in 2022)
13Portland, ME (20th in 2022)
14San Antonio, TX (13th in 2022)
15Boise, ID (19th in 2022)
16Charlotte, NC (18th in 2022)
17Asheville, NC (17th in 2022)
18Phoenix, AZ (10th in 2022)
19Savannah, GA

That guy maxes out my creepy politician meter. I am better than you. Totalitarian leftist elite.

He's completely destroying California. If you want to know what not to do,see California.

Stupid people still voted him in after the recall. Idiots.
Sure they did.
If you recall (pun intended) he was losing badly til riiiiight at the very end when a BUNCH of votes came in for him.

Sound familiar?

Wow, all of these people must be really stooopid, they could be heading for Chicago, NYC, Detroit or LA.

For the second year in a row, the South is bringing in new residents from across the country, while the Tri-State area and the West Coast are seeing the most residents move out, according to PODS long-distance moving data. So what are the moving trends to watch this year?
Remote work logistics and proximity to loved ones played a big role in 2022’s moving trends report, but where people are moving to in 2023 seems to be highly linked to economics. The monstrous housing rush of 2021 and 2022 has slowed, though prices still remain high, and rents in bigger cities are rising, too. And let’s not even get started on of inflation and higher interest rates.
Our numbers indicate that cities and states with high costs of living, higher crime rates, and inclement weather are pushing Americans to move, while the cities and states that offer low tax rates, warm weather, and comparatively affordable housing are attracting movers.
Want to know where people are moving to and which cities people are fleeing? Luckily, we’ve got the inside scoop on the latest moving trends, according to the latest PODS customer moving data. Take a look at this year’s list of the top cities people are moving to, moving out of, and what moving trends you need to watch in 2023.
An animated .GIF placing pins on a map of the United States with the most popular moving destinations of the past year.

Last year’s PODS data revealed that Americans had a sweet spot for southern states — and this year’s data shows us that the draw to these warm states is still there. PODS long-distance moving data shows that Americans are continuing to move to cities in Florida, Texas, Tennessee, and the Carolinas in droves — over 80% of the most moved-to cities on our top 20 list came from these popular southern states.
Here’s a breakdown of the top 20 cities in the U.S. that have seen the most growth, with their position on our list last year in parenthesis.

RankCity
4Ocala, FL (5th in 2022)
19Savannah, GA

I can tell you my county which borders Jacksonville to the south is in the top 10 of growth in the entire nation right now.

That's housing and buisness being built. It's unlike anything I've seen in my 34+ years down here.

It's the entire state. Hell I didn't even know Ocala was blowing up. That place has a bunch of horse farms.

It's the entire state. Hell I didn't even know Ocala was blowing up. That place has a bunch of horse farms.

If you want to find a place to live where you have room, and quiet, and will be left alone, buy acreage in an area replete with horse farms. The properties can be a tad expensive due to the acreage but damn well worth it.

You are going to need to have a big freezer in the garage because grocery shopping is time-intensive. One trip per month to Costco or Sam's Club, stock up and fill the freezer.

RankCity
4Ocala, FL (5th in 2022)
19Savannah, GA

Unpossible. Jennifer Rubin assured me Florida is losing population!

Say, does anyone know who the nominee to be the top military commander in the US is?

If you want to find a place to live where you have room, and quiet, and will be left alone, buy acreage in an area replete with horse farms. The properties can be a tad expensive due to the acreage but damn well worth it.

You are going to need to have a big freezer in the garage because grocery shopping is time-intensive. One trip per month to Costco or Sam's Club, stock up and fill the freezer.

I grew up on a farm 7 miles outside of town of 4000 or so.

That sort of living is preferable to me. I've been all over Florida, I definitely like the Ocala area. Actually anything away from civilization I like.

Jc is hunter in charge of our IT department

A common typo within the U.S. military has misdirected millions of emails and messages containing sensitive information to the African country of Mali, the Pentagon confirmed Monday.

The issue comes from the U.S. military's ".MIL" domain name used for emails, which is commonly mistyped as ".ML," the domain for Mali. The leak has resulted in the exposure of unclassified but sensitive information, such as diplomatic documents, tax returns, passwords and the travel details of top officers, according to an initial report from the Financial Times.

The Pentagon acknowledged the issue in a statement to Fox News on Monday, saying emails sent outside the ".MIL" domain are typically blocked.

And another train, with hazardous chemicals, derails.

And another train, with hazardous chemicals, derails.

In Pennsylvania, so Dementia Joe is on his way to a fundraiser in San Francisco, I'm sure. He'll get to the Pennsylvania site right after he visits East Palestine.

goodfellas-henry-hill.gif

This train derailment....just days after Biden donates cluster bombs to Ukraine. Cluster bombs that Jen Psaki said is war crime.

Rare image of Jimmy keeping out the riff raff outside the Palace on Whiskey Row.

359444800_6514605185264223_3846464210458427135_n.jpg

I can tell you my county which borders Jacksonville to the south is in the top 10 of growth in the entire nation right now.

That's housing and buisness being built. It's unlike anything I've seen in my 34+ years down here.

I just renewed my Florida funeral director license for the second time. We only stay here to take care of my mother and I'm afraid I won't be able to afford to buy a place there when I can move. Mom is 87 and a little frail but doesn't really have any health problems. She refuses to die in order to keep me from leaving. Actually she's looking for a new house, something smaller on one floor.

We rejoice at this news. The View will lament this and blame Trump.