• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

man, it must be an absolute ******* shitshow where Tibs lives.

Indeed, Supe. Far-right extremist politics, which have made Orban & Hungary Trump & MAGA's fairytale darling, are truly showing their dire effects. Currently record-high inflation, triple(!) the EU average. But Soros! Migrants! Gays!

Much the same stateside. The idea of voting for the GOP is mind boggling. Here is MAGA destroying America inch-by-inch with their dumbass culture wars.

These are America’s 10 worst states to live and work in for 2023, and there’s a big surprise at the very bottom

Lol, I'm a Californian resident. Run along, xenophobe boy.
Yup, And you're an American too.

raw

Yup, don't mind me, I'm a f*cking dumba*s.

How are you able to function on a daily basis? Like tie your shoes in the morning? It's rare to see a full-grown man be such a dumba*s. Perhaps you were dropped on your head one too many times as a kid. That could explain it, or maybe it's eating paint chips, or sniffing glue. Who knows? 🤷‍♂️

Booted:

Hmm, maybe I should give my take on the issue like a grown man, add something of substance to the discussion?

Nah, who am I kidding? I'm weak, insecure and dumb as f*ck. I'll attack a long-time board member's ethnicity instead.

Two-Buttons.jpg

Booted:

- Hmm, maybe I should give my take on the issue like a grown man, add something of substance to the discussion?
- Nah, I'm weak, insecure and dumb as f*ck. I'll attack a long-time board member's ethnicity instead.
I didn't attack your ethnicity. I said you're a retard. The fact that you're Hungarian is just a fact. And by the way, "grown man" you're the mature one that changes people's words and statements when you quote them. You've done it multiple times to several people. Now go worry about today's muffin specials at the Espresso. Run along, Soy boy.

Indeed, Supe. Far-right extremist politics, which have made Orban & Hungary Trump & MAGA's fairytale darling, are truly showing their dire effects. Currently record-high inflation, triple(!) the EU average. But Soros! Migrants! Gays!

Much the same stateside. The idea of voting for the GOP is mind boggling. Here is MAGA destroying America inch-by-inch with their dumbass culture wars.

These are America’s 10 worst states to live and work in for 2023, and there’s a big surprise at the very bottom

CNBC? These would appear to be states to avoid if you're on the public dole.

Years ago, before I moved out of the Commonwealth, I ran a business in Greenville. There was an extended family that took advantage of the state's welfare system, all the while being physically able to work. No raycism here, there were whyte. Anywho, one day the leader of the clan was complaining to me that PA wasn't fair to him and he was thinking of moving his entire extended family to Florida, get out of the cold and continue to live his lifestyle on the beach. When I informed him that Florida did not have near the benefits he was now enjoying, he quickly changed his mind.

More absolute horseshit Tibs. The culture wars in this decade are solely being waged by the left trying to destroy all gains made over the last 100 years. Gains made despite the votes of racist Democrats. So sick of the divisive, hateful bigotry of the left.

Lol, I'm a Californian resident. Run along, unhinged xenophobe boy.
that explains everything!!!!

Looking at the Methodology of how they did those rankings in your CNBC report shows exactly why it is totally backwards and totally illegitimate. It is n fact ******* laughable. It is nothing more than a ranking of wokeness, of course it would go the way it does. I would be proud to be at the bottom of that ranking.

that explains everything!!!!

Looking at the Methodology of how they did those rankings in your CNBC report shows exactly why it is totally backwards and totally illegitimate. It is n fact ******* laughable. It is nothing more than a ranking of wokeness, of course it would go the way it does. I would be proud to be at the bottom of that ranking.

The excesses of the far left are no doubt annoying. I hate most of the liberal pc culture crap. But the reaction from DeSantis and the hardcore MAGA base is doomed to backfire in a major way. Building an entire political movement on being *anti-woke* simply doesn't resonate with most Americans, including me. Just a smattering of how this is playing out, outside of the MAGA bubble.

Be careful what you wish for. In pushing back so extensively and in an extreme fashion, the GOP is alienating themselves from much of America. Again, outside of the hardcore MAGA bubble so many here find themselves in.

More absolute horseshit Tibs. The culture wars in this decade are solely being waged by the left trying to destroy all gains made over the last 100 years. Gains made despite the votes of racist Democrats. So sick of the divisive, hateful bigotry of the left.

Surely, you must be kidding.

The excesses of the far left are no doubt annoying. I hate most of the liberal pc culture crap. But the reaction from DeSantis and the hardcore MAGA base is doomed to backfire in a major way. Building an entire political movement on being *anti-woke* simply doesn't resonate with most Americans, including me. Just a smattering of how this is playing out, outside of the MAGA bubble.

Be careful what you wish for. In pushing back so extensively and in an extreme fashion, the GOP is alienating themselves from much of America. Again, outside of the hardcore MAGA bubble so many here find themselves in.
I don’t know. You post a bunch of leftist sites, Salon being the absolute worst of the bunch, and they are all running similar headlines. Kinda like how all the leftist sites are referring to a movie based on a true story as a QAnon conspiracy theory.

Diversify your reading Tibs. I do. You may not agree, but understanding the thinking of those you disagree with is enlightening. You talk about a MAGA bubble, but never stray from your own.

I don’t know. You post a bunch of leftist sites, Salon being the absolute worst of the bunch, and they are all running similar headlines. Kinda like how all the leftist sites are referring to a movie based on a true story as a QAnon conspiracy theory.

Diversify your reading Tibs. I do. You may not agree, but understanding the thinking of those you disagree with is enlightening. You talk about a MAGA bubble, but never stray from your own.

Actually, I am constantly diversifying my news and politics sources. I only posted these articles from the *other side,* which you refer to as "leftist sites," since this board is so heavily skewered to the right. I read plenty of conservative viewpoints, on the daily.

What I don't read, is batshit crazy MAGA/Qanon bullshit sources, which seems to make up the majority of the information shared here.

I do peruse articles from FoxNews, The Atlantic, Business Insider, Wall Street Journal, Chatham House, National Review, among others. All of which I'm sure most here in MAGAville would consider extreme leftist sources, given how deep down the rabbit hole so many here at SN have gone. Can't do nothing about that.

Actually, I am constantly diversifying my news and politics sources.

Sure. You bet. You are such a reliable source.

You ever apologize for spewing a lie for four years that Trump is a "Russian asset," owes Putin, was elected with Putin's help, and is a traitor? No, you didn't. You vomited that despicable lie for years, a lie that greatly damaged my great country (not yours, Hungarian barista), and never once apologized for spreading such absolute garbage.

I only posted these articles from the *other side,* which you refer to as "leftist sites," since this board is so heavily skewered to the right.

The word is "skewed," you imbecile.

Looks like the *anti-woke* MAGA campaign is going swimmingly. ✅

1689530691846.png

What Dementia Boy claims:

Biden claims he reduced deficit

And called out by right-wing news sources:

NPR worried about tripling of deficit

Biden's Bogus Deficit Reduction Claim

Meanwhile, remember that the House impeached Trump for a phone call with Zelensky about investigating corruption? I do. About that ...

Hunter Biden worked to get Ukrainian oligarch under fraud investigation US visa

"But, but, but ... Hunter Biden is not an elected official!"
- Typical flaccid left-winger bootlicker and quisling

Biden on tape congratulating Ukrainian President for firing prosecutor investigating son's sugar daddy, promises to now approve billion dollar loan guarantee

“And I’m a man of my word. And now that the new prosecutor general is in place, we’re ready to move forward in signing that new $1 billion loan guarantee,” Biden said.

“I want to thank you that you give me your word that immediately when we change the legislation and I appoint the new prosecutor general, and it would be Yuriy Lutsenko as we agreed on our previous meeting in Washington and when it happen, we can have this loan guarantee,” Poroshenko said.

Remember - the easiest way to see what the left is doing is simply to look at what they claim their political opponents are doing. Colluding with Russia? Yep, Hillary and a Russian agent. Selling US foreign policy? Yep, Dementia Joe and Ukraine. Betraying America? Yep, Hillary and uranium, Dementia Joe and foreign policy, Bill and China/WTO. Starting WWIII? I don't need to explain this. Destroying the middle class? Millions pouring across the border, debilitating inflation, manufacturing shipped to China. Mishandling secret documents? Yep, Hillary and hundreds of secret documents on computer that was hacked. Obstructing justice? Yep, Hillary and deleting 33,000 subpoenaed e-mails, claiming all 33,000 were about grandkids and Chelsea's wedding.

Sure as ****, the left tells us what they are doing. Maybe we should make them pay.

Sure. You bet. You are such a reliable source.

You ever apologize for spewing a lie for four years that Trump is a "Russian asset," owes Putin, was elected with Putin's help, and is a traitor? No, you didn't. You vomited that despicable lie for years, a lie that greatly damaged my great country (not yours, Hungarian barista), and never once apologized for spreading such absolute garbage.

The word is "skewed," you imbecile.
Actually Steeltime, a while back, maybe a month ago, Tibtard did admit that he had full on TDS and had not recovered.

So he has awareness that he is fuc king addled, but he doesn't seem aware of how bigoted he really is. you can see from his response to Sarge that he just wants to spew vitriol.

That is why he is here, again, until he breaks down again and needs to hide in his safe space under the rock under the bridge.