• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

That's what it boils down to.

I think people almost view it as a sport. They root for republicans or democrats like they do Alabama. That’s my team, everything else inferior. I don’t think most people understand issues like some people don’t understand sports. They just go with what they think is popular.

As I wrote before, terrorism is coming to a neighborhood near you. This money will be used for it. They hate America.

New York is pissed,now Chicago. Ot oh..

The handouts will go to the fresh illegals.
Dims know that blacks will vote for them anyway. Now they have to reel in the Hispanic immigrant vote.
Blacks might not be happy about the illegals moving in but the vast majority would never do anything so drastic as voting Republican.

I suspect that politics have always been this dirty, but with the advent of social media and other communication forums, it can't be hidden anymore.
What has changed is that they don't care if it's no longer hidden.

Most certainly. We now get information we never got in the past. What's new is the democrat party being overrun by the far left. We can thank Obama for this hard marxist turn. The whole fundamental change he wasn't kidding about and it wasn't just a slogan.

Most certainly. We now get information we never got in the past. What's new is the democrat party being overrun by the far left. We can thank Obama for this hard marxist turn. The whole fundamental change he wasn't kidding about and it wasn't just a slogan.
Hope for Communism?

"Congressman, the border IS closed." - Sec. Mayorkas

iu

Meanwhile...

1695047661767.png

CLICK TO WATCH THE VIDEO

Democratic Communism.

The things they'll vote on as democratic communists.

- Who they'll force to dig the pits
- In what order will the anti communist enemies of the state be shot in.
-Which property owners get shot or go to concentration work camps.
- Do people who wear contacts get shot like the people who wear glasses? What about laser surgery?

So many things to vote on. Oh no, the Supreme Leader just said no more voting. He/they/them/it/ will decide all.

😉😁