• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

We don't have presidential election cycles anymore.
fake news, liar
our presidential cycle is every 3-4 hours, and someone on staff is elected to change that diaper.

Sleepy Joe. Trump nicknamed him that. Very fitting.

Too late trying to counter China's influence in Vietnam, or anywhere else. BRICS is on the rise. Dollar on the fade. And Joe is going to bed.

Night night.

6 billion released for hostages. We let the world's biggest arms dealer go for a girl that bounces a ball. It's open season on Americans. Take a hostage...get paid. The Biden way.

Love my country. Ashamed of its leadership.

Even her body/arm movements do not match her words. She is just a terrible speaker, at best

F56FCUAXIAA7Xwr

I can tell you where I was when I heard JFK was shot, when Armstrong took that first step and when the twin towers were struck.

I can't say the same about January 6, 2021 and I'd wager no one else can either.
Don't lay that money down yet Zona...

I can.

Driving south on Rt. 1 after work listening to Fox Radio

Here’s a nice vid to share with your Dem friends. Democrat RFK telling how Biden is helping shut out individual home owners.

I'm of the opinion that if Eugene McCarthy or Michael Dukakis were running today, they would win in a landslide rather than losing in one.

Our education system and media are to blame, there can be no other reason that people vote for incompetency.

All the matters to the mindless is that the D is righteous, while the R is evil.