• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

What about the 8mill illegals that got dim voting cards?
They want jobs and they’re not real big on the gay and transgender thing so it may not go the way the Dims think.

99.9% of everything this dude says is just made up jibberish nonsense and bold faced lies.

download (8).jpg

We need more busses. We have plenty of passengers.

Just listen, it’s not even funny people are this. I know this goes both ways I’m sure but damn. When /what made so many people brain dead? Social media and the media should be abolished

This is ******* priceless and should be running on all networks..haha.

Hey man, come on! It's Bidenomics at work here.

I've watched this the last 2 years and now that it's finally hitting the NE it's a problem? I also realize that Texas has taken a hit more the AZ has, but that still doesn't prevent 200+ of them in the parking lot every time I go to Home Depot. Bus them all to LA, Chicago and NYC.

I've watched this the last 2 years and now that it's finally hitting the NE it's a problem? I also realize that Texas has taken a hit more the AZ has, but that still doesn't prevent 200+ of them in the parking lot every time I go to Home Depot. Bus them all to LA, Chicago and NYC.

200w.gif

I have written several times over the past 5 years that until the (D)imbos feel the effects of their policies, they simply don't care about the harm caused.

I root for "no cash bail" criminals to assault and harm the defund the police politicians, and illegals to invade their schools and towns, and rising interest rates to make them unable to buy a home.

Okay, the last one won't happen since they just get some sweetheart deal or a few more bribes but you get the point.

Just listen, it’s not even funny people are this. I know this goes both ways I’m sure but damn. When /what made so many people brain dead? Social media and the media should be abolished

That was a great idea...haha. You could sit down and write a list 50 years long to hit them with.

You could hear how delusional that guy was about Hunter. He's so pissed because it's true. All of the screaming in the world won't change the truth.

I'd probably focus on Trump being the greatest ever and we should put him on Rushmore. Just glorify him like a saint being persecuted.

That guy would probably stroke out.

May as well get some entertainment out the **** show. Which is just getting started. It should be the most ****** up presidential election cycle we've ever had.

We don't have presidential election cycles anymore.

Bidenomics! Stop drilling. Close pipelines. New taxes on oil/gas as soon as it comes out of the ground. Empty the strategic petroleum reserve. Become 100% reliant on saudi/ global prices.

Obama wanted to skyrocket prices but he was too busy in love with himself. Joe did it.