• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

The purple bunny did really because we knew ,sometimes you can't but it's just like anywhere. I mean someone makes the noodles, what's that flower, we're looking into climate change possibly, but Freddie did get fingered and the deer because...I gotta go .

I wonder whatever happened to Katsung. That insane mfer.

Stop talking about race and gender etc.

Everyone gets a number you can be judged on qualifications without the blush of race or gender hiring.

Stop talking about race and gender etc.

Everyone gets a number you can be judged on qualifications without the blush of race or gender hiring.
Why my number gotta end in a odd numeral? All dem numbers end wita even numeral.

412306284_10228458681483706_6941589628001730838_n.jpg

Wait, what?

Did Biden just say in a speech he DOESN'T support Taiwanese independence?

Out loud?

Wait, what?

Did Biden just say in a speech he DOESN'T support Taiwanese independence?

Out loud?
It's been the case for a long time now, but it's not something that's verbally communicated, unless, of course, you're a demented fool.

China will move on Taiwan. Xi told Biden in a recent meeting. Joe slobbered and mumbled.

Non-doctor Jill "Elder Abuse" Biden: "People don't see how hard Joe works." Maybe because of this?

BIDEN WATCH: Biden called a "lid" shortly after 10:00 a.m. today January 16). He has held just four public events over the past 25 days — and spent the rest of the time on vacation or doing nothing:

DEC. 23: Left for vacation at Camp David
DEC. 24: Vacation at Camp David
DEC. 25: Vacation at Camp David
DEC. 26: Returned from vacation at Camp David
DEC. 27: Left for vacation in the U.S. Virgin Islands
DEC. 28: Vacation in the U.S. Virgin Islands
DEC. 29: Vacation in the U.S. Virgin Islands
DEC. 30: Vacation in the U.S. Virgin Islands
DEC. 31: Vacation in the U.S. Virgin Islands
JAN. 1: Vacation in the U.S. Virgin Islands
JAN. 2: Returned from vacation in the U.S. Virgin Islands
JAN. 3: Nothing
JAN. 4: Nothing
JAN. 5: Gave angry speech at Valley Forge; left for vacation in Delaware
JAN. 6: Vacation in Delaware
JAN. 7: Vacation in Delaware
JAN. 8: Gave angry speech in South Carolina; attended funeral visitation in Texas; returned to White House
JAN. 9: Nothing
JAN. 10: Nothing
JAN. 11: Nothing
JAN. 12: Shuffled into a few Pennsylvania businesses; returned to White House
JAN. 13: Left for vacation at Camp David
JAN. 14: Vacation at Camp David
JAN. 15: Returned from vacation at Camp David; spent about 15 minutes at a food bank in Philadelphia; returned to White House
JAN. 16: Nothing

Non-doctor Jill "Elder Abuse" Biden: "People don't see how hard Joe works." Maybe because of this?

BIDEN WATCH: Biden called a "lid" shortly after 10:00 a.m. today January 16). He has held just four public events over the past 25 days — and spent the rest of the time on vacation or doing nothing:

DEC. 23: Left for vacation at Camp David
DEC. 24: Vacation at Camp David
DEC. 25: Vacation at Camp David
DEC. 26: Returned from vacation at Camp David
DEC. 27: Left for vacation in the U.S. Virgin Islands
DEC. 28: Vacation in the U.S. Virgin Islands
DEC. 29: Vacation in the U.S. Virgin Islands
DEC. 30: Vacation in the U.S. Virgin Islands
DEC. 31: Vacation in the U.S. Virgin Islands
JAN. 1: Vacation in the U.S. Virgin Islands
JAN. 2: Returned from vacation in the U.S. Virgin Islands
JAN. 3: Nothing
JAN. 4: Nothing
JAN. 5: Gave angry speech at Valley Forge; left for vacation in Delaware
JAN. 6: Vacation in Delaware
JAN. 7: Vacation in Delaware
JAN. 8: Gave angry speech in South Carolina; attended funeral visitation in Texas; returned to White House
JAN. 9: Nothing
JAN. 10: Nothing
JAN. 11: Nothing
JAN. 12: Shuffled into a few Pennsylvania businesses; returned to White House
JAN. 13: Left for vacation at Camp David
JAN. 14: Vacation at Camp David
JAN. 15: Returned from vacation at Camp David; spent about 15 minutes at a food bank in Philadelphia; returned to White House
JAN. 16: Nothing
The man is obvious not well.

How can he continue to be considered as the democratic nominee for president in 10 months?

Last edited:
The man is obvious not well.

How can continue to be considered as the democratic nominee for president in 10 months?
Trump will be jailed, Biden will be locked in a dementia ward and the next election will be held as a special 8 part Dancing with the Stars/Amazing Race/Survivor series starting in Nov with the grand finale just before the next SB.

I think The Rock will team up with Tulsi Gabbard and win by a mile.

have we discussed the palestinian protests at the White House or are we letting that go down the memory hole?

Trump will be jailed, Biden will be locked in a dementia ward and the next election will be held as a special 8 part Dancing with the Stars/Amazing Race/Survivor series starting in Nov with the grand finale just before the next SB.

I think The Rock will team up with Tulsi Gabbard and win by a mile.
LOL

The funny thing is ....I would rather have them as President and Vice President anyway!