• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

Biden’s poll numbers still going down.
I gotta think they replace him before the election with Moose or Newsome

Biden’s poll numbers still going down.
I gotta think they replace him before the election with Moose or Newsome
I hear ya…
But November is still 10 months away..
If they do a border deal that makes sense, and the market continues to set records, and inflation continues to cool, it’s going to be another Dem that wins in November.

I hear ya…
But November is still 10 months away..
If they do a border deal that makes sense, and the market continues to set records, and inflation continues to cool, it’s going to be another Dem that wins in November.
That won't happen.

Propagandists on tv keep saying the remains of the fallen soldiers was a "dignified" transfer. In other words, Joe was told not to look at his watch and be disrespectful like he was to other soldiers and their families.

While a good impression, her laugh isn't sinister or annoying enough.

What complete contempt for American Citizens. We foot the bill on everything. It's not like the Federal government produces a damn thing.

They take all of the money from citizens and spend all of their time creating more ways to take even more money.

They squander our treasure like it is their own.

They're everything the constitution was written to protect us from

Saying the quiet part out loud.

“Well, I mean, Chris, that’s been a failed play for 20 years. So you are right that that has been the Democratic strategy for 30 years, maybe, and it has failed to deliver for the people we care about most, the undocumented Americans that are in this country,” replied Murphy.

I mean, everybody already knew this, but now they're saying it out loud because we know and they know that no one will actually be held accountable.

Saying the quiet part out loud.

“Well, I mean, Chris, that’s been a failed play for 20 years. So you are right that that has been the Democratic strategy for 30 years, maybe, and it has failed to deliver for the people we care about most, the undocumented Americans that are in this country,” replied Murphy.

I mean, everybody already knew this, but now they're saying it out loud because we know and they know that no one will actually be held accountable.

"bUt ThE vOtiNg ThIs TyMe WoN'T bE RiGgEd!"
- 95% of America

"The criminally corrupt millionaires stealing tax dollars by the billions don't care about votes."
- The rest of us

So the special prosecutor found that indeed Biden had classified documents - with materials about Afghanistan and notes of top secret meetings - in fabulously unsecure locations (in tattered boxes in his garage, for example) but will not prosecute the guy.

GF1wDU2WwAA2c7M.png

Sloppy Joe's handling of classified materials

Why?

Because Biden is too mentally defective and addled to merit prosecution. I **** you not:

Hur’s assessment of Biden’s “significantly limited” memory also played a part in his decision not to prosecute.

“We have also considered that, at trial, Mr. Biden would likely present himself to a jury, as he did during our interview of him, as a sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory,” the report states. “Based on our direct interactions with and observations of him, he is someone for whom many jurors will want to identify reasonable doubt.”

“It would be difficult to convince a jury that they should convict him — by then a former president well into his eighties — of a serious felony that requires a mental state of willfulness.”

Hur’s report is riddled with examples and assessments that Biden’s mental faculties and memory have deteriorated, saying, “Mr. Biden’s memory also appeared to have significant limitations.”

Shockingly, the report says, “He did not remember, even within several years, when his son Beau died.”

Biden has often spoken about his son Beau’s death from brain cancer, on numerous occasions attributing his death to dying in Iraq. Perhaps most damning is Biden’s inability to remember his time as vice president:

In his interview with our office… He did not remember when he was vice president, forgetting on the first day of the interview when his term ended (“if it was 2013, when did I stop being Vice President?”), and forgetting on the second day of the interview when his term began (“in 2009, am I still Vice President?”).

Bumbling Geezer Too Old and Stupid to Face Prosecution

Dementia ... Sloppy Joe's defense to mishandling classified documents. Hey, he may be too old and senile to face consequences, but he is ready to lead the free world and start WWIII!!!

This is just the first planned step in getting Biden off the ticket without crushing his reputation. Play the old senile guy card rather than the impeached old senile criminal card. Trumps team should have a field day with this but so will Newsome who will fill his place. I see Biden being removed or forced to step down.