• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

Non-doctor Jill "Elder Abuse" Biden: "People don't see how hard Joe works." Maybe because of this?

BIDEN WATCH: Biden called a "lid" shortly after 10:00 a.m. today January 16). He has held just four public events over the past 25 days — and spent the rest of the time on vacation or doing nothing:

DEC. 23: Left for vacation at Camp David
DEC. 24: Vacation at Camp David
DEC. 25: Vacation at Camp David
DEC. 26: Returned from vacation at Camp David
DEC. 27: Left for vacation in the U.S. Virgin Islands
DEC. 28: Vacation in the U.S. Virgin Islands
DEC. 29: Vacation in the U.S. Virgin Islands
DEC. 30: Vacation in the U.S. Virgin Islands
DEC. 31: Vacation in the U.S. Virgin Islands
JAN. 1: Vacation in the U.S. Virgin Islands
JAN. 2: Returned from vacation in the U.S. Virgin Islands
JAN. 3: Nothing
JAN. 4: Nothing
JAN. 5: Gave angry speech at Valley Forge; left for vacation in Delaware
JAN. 6: Vacation in Delaware
JAN. 7: Vacation in Delaware
JAN. 8: Gave angry speech in South Carolina; attended funeral visitation in Texas; returned to White House
JAN. 9: Nothing
JAN. 10: Nothing
JAN. 11: Nothing
JAN. 12: Shuffled into a few Pennsylvania businesses; returned to White House
JAN. 13: Left for vacation at Camp David
JAN. 14: Vacation at Camp David
JAN. 15: Returned from vacation at Camp David; spent about 15 minutes at a food bank in Philadelphia; returned to White House
JAN. 16: Nothing

The most votes for president in the history of The United States . Behold and stand in awe.

An Angel family is suing Joe Biden. How is our government allowing ms13 killers into this country and then hiding information about him?
jesus weeps at how daft you are.
we only monitor those who are MAGA-affiliated. no one else. stop being raysiss.

Sadly, I believe you can't sue government agencies.

Lots of people tried to sue the air traffic controllers after 9/11. But because they are a government agency they couldn't be sued.

If you watch one thing today, watch this. Tell me Chip Roy is wrong about one thing he says.

I'd run through a wall for this guy.

TF?

So we're literally being invaded and they're allowed the feds to make it easier.

I don't get it. If I'm Texas I'd say **** you. I'd put double the razor wire.
Well.... Texas is known for their showdowns..

The question is... will they double down on razor wire and tell the Feds to go fock themselves..

And the even bigger question is....What will happen next...

This is becoming a really huge slippery slope for the republic by which we stand....

Last edited:
Why aren't there any alligators in the Rio grande? They are all around and in Houston.

On Jan. 28, three U.S. service members were killed and 25 injured from a one-way attack UAS that impacted at a base in northeast Jordan, near the Syria border. As a matter of respect for the families and in accordance with DoD policy, the identities of the servicemembers will be withheld until 24 hours after their next of kin have been notified," CENTCOM said in a statement. "Updates will be provided as they become available."