• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

A hard left communist with clearer mind than Joe will be inserted.

So Sleepy Creepy disagrees that he is indeed incompetent to go to trial for the document mishandling, publicly bitching about the light treatment he got and excorciating the prosecuting attorney.

Why doesn't the Special Counsel simply resoond with a choice: Demonstrate competency and face charges OR accept the classification of Incompetence?

I mean, I would imagine that Trump would do a version of same today. And none of the many prosecutions against him have suggested that he lacks competency.

Would Gavin be any better?

Well, look at the wonderful job he has done battling clima ... I mean the great job in Cali ...

The fact is Moose would win in a landslide and would then be Barry III (after Barry and White Barry), but with a bigger dick. Meaning more aggressive at tearing down America, of course.

These ***** are doing nothing but selling us out to the communists.

In another inspiring story from Dementia Joe, he twice this week claimed to have spoken to a dead guy.

Dementia-Ridden Geezer Twice Claims to Have Spoken to Dead People

New White House Press Secretary Cole Sear offered this on behalf of Dementia Joe:

haley-joel-osment-i-see-dead-people.gif

Four more years!...Four more years!..Four more years!

These people truly don't give a flying **** about this country or its citizens. Not one single **** given.

or they would remove this guy.

The media turned on Biden. It was planned. Now the introduction of his replacement.
I agree. It was a complete 180 of how they usually treat Biden. I "almost" felt bad for him. No dementia patient should be abused like that.

So the special prosecutor found that indeed Biden had classified documents - with materials about Afghanistan and notes of top secret meetings - in fabulously unsecure locations (in tattered boxes in his garage, for example) but will not prosecute the guy.

GF1wDU2WwAA2c7M.png

Sloppy Joe's handling of classified materials

Why?

Because Biden is too mentally defective and addled to merit prosecution. I **** you not:

Bumbling Geezer Too Old and Stupid to Face Prosecution

Dementia ... Sloppy Joe's defense to mishandling classified documents. Hey, he may be too old and senile to face consequences, but he is ready to lead the free world and start WWIII!!!

My take: It's all fun and games joking about Biden, but the man can't get out a 5 words sentence in less than a minute, and when he does a translator is needed to know what he's saying.

No way the Dems put him up for re-election, there's no way that he could win, right? The longer this goes on, and with dementia it will only get worse, they will have to insert another candidate.

He has gotten a lot worse over the past 3 years. I hear he is very angry at Garland for letting that report out, even though they watered-down the initial report a great deal. Will he fire Garland over that?

Hillary came out with negative comments on Biden. Hillary to the rescue? The View would love that. " it's her turn". She still hates Obama for cutting in line. But she will take power, especially if it defeats Trump.

The media turned on Biden. It was planned. Now the introduction of his replacement.
The Swamp knows Joe can’t win so they’ve approved the media taking him out.

They’ve decided to have Joe skip the usual Presidential pre-Super Bowl chat after he said that Johnny Unitas going against Ray Nitschke ought to be a heck of a game.

I was hoping for a debate with Trump and Joe clenching his fists, ******** his pants, and screaming at the Secret Service to shoot Trump. You know it would happen.