• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

Anyone see the Biden ad where he’s having fried chicken with the black family? And they call Trump a racist.
That's just Joe being Joe. You know.

iu

Last edited:
It's almost as if this is by design. Wait....

1709141853000.png

The homicide rate in Venezuela has dropped like a rock.

The numbers are shocking, actually, in how high they remain and how much they have fallen. More than a 25% drop in about a year, according to the Venezuela Violence Observatory. Suicides are up, though, which isn't such good news.

The explanation for this sudden drop in the murder rate doesn't require a great deal of research. All you need to do is read the news and you will see story after story about Venezuelan illegal immigrants committing crimes in the United States.

(Bloomberg) -- Venezuela’s rate of violent deaths dropped to its lowest level in more than two decades following years of massive migration as both criminals and victims fled the nation’s economic crisis.
The Venezuelan Violence Observatory registered 26.8 violent deaths per 100,000 inhabitants this year from a rate of 35.3 for every 100,000 habitants in 2022, Roberto Briceño León, director of the Observatory, said in a webcast Thursday. That’s its lowest since 2001 and is one-third of what it was in 2016, he added.
Young people, who have traditionally been the main victims of violence, have fled, while criminals and gangs have emigrated due to the lack of opportunities to commit crimes, according to Briceño León.
Call me crazy, but I strongly suspect that one statistic is causally related to the other, as the Venezuelan Violence Observatory noted.

Anyone see the Biden ad where he’s having fried chicken with the black family? And they call Trump a racist.

You think they'd have learned after Hillary pandering to black people and Uncle Joe ranting that they ain't black if they don't vote for him.

So, if Trump and his businesses are guilty of profiting from inaccurate valuations of property that granted him favorable loan terms, etc., wouldn't the loaning banks ALSO be guilty of profiting from interest received on these badly valuated loans? If the fraud has been "proven", then the other profiting parties must also be accordingly fined for their part in the fraud.

Crickets from the lib lawfare crowd...

This is 100% on the politicians in power who don't give a rats *** about the safety and well being of the citizens of this country.

It's only power. And the tools they use are hardship and never ending crisis created by them.

If the REPUBLICANS would just act in a bipartisan manner...

Facebook and Instagram both down for about an hour.

What didn't they want us to see or hear about?

Reactions: xjx
So, if Trump and his businesses are guilty of profiting from inaccurate valuations of property that granted him favorable loan terms, etc., wouldn't the loaning banks ALSO be guilty of profiting from interest received on these badly valuated loans? If the fraud has been "proven", then the other profiting parties must also be accordingly fined for their part in the fraud.

Crickets from the lib lawfare crowd...
to take this a step further; those same financial i stitutions made both regulatory reports to the NY Fed and securities reports to the SEC that are either incorrect or fraudulent; these need be corrected or enforced upon.

Why? It didn't cost them anything. They still voted for democrats at a rate of 8-1.

True. Nobody does **** about it and so they continue it.

The State of the Union address tomorrow night should prove entertaining.
I can only imagine the preparation going on right now to keep him propped up.

That must be a ridiculous amount of work to do everything possible to make it look like he has his **** halfway together. Doesn't work.

I'm not sure what drugs he's on,but they may want to triple his dose.

bet he's sleeping like a goddamned baby

fresh diaper and all

How many times can they inject him before......?

The State of the Union address tomorrow night should prove entertaining.
I can only imagine the preparation going on right now to keep him propped up.
There should be a new Constitutional Amendment something like this:

If POTUS ***** his/her pants while speaking to the American people, the people will be informed in less than 60 seconds, under penalty of treason and immediate incarceration to all his WH staff.

I wonder if he will go the Hitler Nazi speech set up again or perhaps...

They kinda look alike.